A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All links are working guys. Sorry to double-post. But, I want to also mention I forgot one more thing to update since the site went down.

I discovered the identity of the ghost lady in Buried. Her name is Sarah Faraday. I explained it here while the site was down:

http://zombiecentral.net/showthread.php?tid=276

Also, I like Sarah quite a bit. Interesting character. I made an analysis of the song "Always Running" with her perspective. Not much story relevance for this thread, per say. But I thought... while I mention Sarah, why not... It does also suggest, though, other survivors, which I mentioned previously.

viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33805

All links are working guys. Sorry to double-post. But, I want to also mention I forgot one more thing to update since the site went down.

I discovered the identity of the ghost lady in Buried. Her name is Sarah Faraday. I explained it here while the site was down:

http://zombiecentral.net/showthread.php?tid=276

Also, I like Sarah quite a bit. Interesting character. I made an analysis of the song "Always Running" with her perspective. Not much story relevance for this thread, per say. But I thought... while I mention Sarah, why not... It does also suggest, though, other survivors, which I mentioned previously.

viewtopic.php?f=152&t=33805

So knew it :D

Hey man I love what you've done with this. I just have one question. Dont be mad, but I want to ask if you give credit to every theory made by some one else? Just have always wondered that.

Thanks Zelkova.

Hey man I love what you've done with this. I just have one question. Dont be mad, but I want to ask if you give credit to every theory made by some one else? Just have always wondered that.

That is what the contributor list is for. I don't keep track of, though, who thought of what. Honestly with a story this complex, it's impossible to keep track of such a thing.

I do know some things, such as Tac has helped more than anyone else. Zelkova has shown much perseverance. Delta helps with proofreading. Shooter and Mac used to be of great service. Things such as that. However, typically other threads' theories aren't incorporated into this one. There's exceptions of course. And for the exceptions the author is asked if they'd like to be a contributor. I mean, that's why NGTzombies and PLAYtheGAME are on the contributors list. Regardless of what you or I may think of them, they helped, and they said they were fine with being on the contributors list.

Thanks Zelkova.

That is what the contributor list is for. I don't keep track of, though, who thought of what. Honestly with a story this complex, it's impossible to keep track of such a thing.

I do know some things, such as Tac has helped more than anyone else. Zelkova has shown much perseverance. Delta helps with proofreading. Shooter and Mac used to be of great service. Things such as that. However, typically other threads' theories aren't incorporated into this one. There's exceptions of course. And for the exceptions the author is asked if they'd like to be a contributor.

I think like that would be highly benificial no matter how complex. It gets complex when there is no reference log. It could easily be organised and outdated or debunked info. Removed. If you need a extra hand im here.

Okay, look. I didn't want to say it like this, but you leave me no choice.

Every map that comes out, there's like, what, 20-30 reasonable theories that come out on this site? Out of all of those, we are lucky if ONE checks out to be definable, provable, and supportable. You want me to get a list of all the threads put into this one? Well there isn't a list. The thread I used most was MixMasterNut's thread, and even that only pieces were pulled. I asked his permission, and he gave it.

This thread is not an amalgamation of every theory out there. Not even most. Not even some. It's a chronological detailing of the story from beginning to end.

Everything that has been put in here was discussed IN HERE. Why do you think there are 95 pages of it? You want me to source theorizing. It's already been done. It's the buttons at the top and bottom that let you pick which page.

This thread is not a theory. I abstain from the far-reaching theories. Sorry, I know that's your field. But it isn't mine. And to be honest, I appreciate the concern, however I don't need your advice on how to cite my sources. I cite the PEOPLE, and that is what matters above all. The only thing I reference are the people who worked hard to make this (at the top) and official Treyarch documents (at the bottom). And it is going to stay that way.

So I mentioned nothing about myself and my threads. I asked a question MMX. I say this right now you better take a second and think before you reply in such a rude arrogant manor. I asked so I could look back on topics, but you crossed the line. Im some one who enjoys the work you have done & you crew have done. Until now I will not be talked down to by some one who thinks they can insult me.

I never said 1 thing about changing. I offered help with any thing. Thanks for show me who you really are.

I did not insult you. I do not talk down to you. You asked a question. I answered it. You pushed further. I answered further. If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question. You want to look at threads that quite frankly don't exist. Sorry, I cannot help you. And, please behave yourself and conduct yourself cordially. There's no need for that nonsense.

Back and checked your updates, nice job MMX!

I'm lovin it, appreciate!

And i come with a question, im making videos explaining the main zombies story in CHINA for our zombies fans. And maybe i would come up with more questions later, sorry if i would trouble you!

So this is some recent question about the time of some of the maps:

1. Why Kino Der Toten is in 1968-1969?

2. Do the O4 travelled through time while they went from Kino to Ascension to CotD to Shang to Moon?? Why would they be able to travel through time?

3. Is Moon in the 1960s or 2025s?

These are the questions up to now, thanks again MMX! I will always support your project!

I appreciate it! It's okay. I don't mind answering questions:

1. In Kino you can see the Fernsehturm. It's a bit of a monument in Germany. You can see it next to Double-Tap in the distance. You can also see that it is in the middle of construction. A Google search can tell you that the Fernsehturm was in construction between 1968 and 1969.

2. Yes. Kino was in 1968-1969. Ascension was at the same time as "Five", which is 1963. Call of the Dead is in 2011. Shangri-La is sometime after the 1990's. Since they are such different times, they MUST have time traveled. Moon's loading screen tell us of a "Pocket Teleporter", as if to retroactively explain how they got from Kino to Ascension. A Gersch Device could've been used to leave there to Call of the Dead. They use the Teleporter in Call of the Dead to go to Shangri-La, which has a time-traveling/teleporting temple, which could be used to go to Area 51.

3. Moon happens sometime after 2025. We know this because we blow up the Earth while we play Moon. So, what was the state of the Earth when this happened? Let's turn to Die Rise. Die Rise shows us some Chinese skyscrapers that stood when the world blew up. Let me just count some things you can see:

1. "Since 1996" poster

2. Building built in 1998

3. SDC zombies (which only existed in 2025)

4. Futuristic fridge with multicolor LED display

5. Misty says "This is the future"

6. Samuel says "I put the F U in future"

7. Flat-screen monitors

I could go more in-depth, but the evidence shows the world had advanced technology when it was blown up. Since it had the SDC, it must have been 2025 or beyond when it was blown up. Maxis also tells us that it's been decades since. So that means we play TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried in 2045+. (Decades means a minimum of 20 years.)

Thank you. :)

I had a thought after re-reading some things, sorry if there are any mistakes.

People are trying to factor in grief into the story line, but not turned. My thought is, how could you take one mode and not the other? Is survival also thought to be part of the story as well? Then you have questions about the "cure" that you find in Turned, which I would guess is just a bottle of vril.

I definitely don't retain everything I read, so if anyone can lay out some facts that state those modes are part of the storyline I would appreciate it, having a hard time grasping the concept. I'll go back to the first page and read again in case, and sorry I rarely contribute but this thread is actually my base for all the research so it's hard to include anything new when this is the place I'm learning it all from :lol:

I had a thought after re-reading some things, sorry if there are any mistakes.

People are trying to factor in grief into the story line, but not turned. My thought is, how could you take one mode and not the other? Is survival also thought to be part of the story as well? Then you have questions about the "cure" that you find in Turned, which I would guess is just a bottle of vril.

I definitely don't retain everything I read, so if anyone can lay out some facts that state those modes are part of the storyline I would appreciate it, having a hard time grasping the concept. I'll go back to the first page and read again in case, and sorry I rarely contribute but this thread is actually my base for all the research so it's hard to include anything new when this is the place I'm learning it all from :lol:

MMX (not people) is trying to factor grief into the storyline we just agreed on the point that it made sense. We HAVE also implemented turned into the storyline we actually had a debate about this several pages back and it was added. Survival is just survival it doesn't incorporate any quotes that are new or unknown to us that weren't presented in the regular story.

The consensus that we gave was that ALL modes are canonical. The only exception is Survival modes where a story mode already exists, like Survival Bus Depot, or Survival Farm, or Survival Town. Everything else, from Survival Nacht der Untoten to Survival Nuketown to TranZit to Grief Cell Block to Turned Borough is canonical.

So, obviously Survival, TranZit, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, and Buried are canonical. What about Grief? It's a versus mode. Not only does it had a TON of unique dialogue (Richtofen and Lucifer), but the playable characters aren't just a "red team" and "blue team". They are the CDC and CIA (or Prisoners and Prison Guards). Treyarch created new characters that appear in these modes. Therefore, we should accept them. The mission statement of this storyline is to include every detail possible.

So, if we accept Grief, it is only natural to accept Turned. Turned can be thought of as just Richtofen entertaining himself. We already know Richtofen has the power of resurrection, so the idea of the Cure is completely canonical.

The consensus that we gave was that ALL modes are canonical. The only exception is Survival modes where a story mode already exists, like Survival Bus Depot, or Survival Farm, or Survival Town. Everything else, from Survival Nacht der Untoten to Survival Nuketown to TranZit to Grief Cell Block to Turned Borough is canonical.

So, obviously Survival, TranZit, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, and Buried are canonical. What about Grief? It's a versus mode. Not only does it had a TON of unique dialogue (Richtofen and Lucifer), but the playable characters aren't just a "red team" and "blue team". They are the CDC and CIA (or Prisoners and Prison Guards). Treyarch created new characters that appear in these modes. Therefore, we should accept them. The mission statement of this storyline is to include every detail possible.

So, if we accept Grief, it is only natural to accept Turned. Turned can be thought of as just Richtofen entertaining himself. We already know Richtofen has the power of resurrection, so the idea of the Cure is completely canonical.

Yea I got about 50 "pages" in before I read my answer, just so hard to remember it all! I like the fact that you used I believe 12 or 16 CDC members instead of assuming we're the same four. It's always a good read for sure, now I get to go home and let it all sink in while I kill some zombies.

What I was saying in a more explained version I merely told him to read more so he could see it.

Ray Guns are specifically said to have been created by 935. We have empirical evidence on that. What is the gun you get? A Ray Gun. There's literally text on the screen that says so. I'm not going to change it because it doesn't "feel" like it was from 935 or it doesn't "sound" like it was. We know it was.

Besides, the Battle of Peleliu isn't exactly NEW to the storyline. I mean, there's a plaque of it in "Five" for a reason. The Rising Sun was an ally of 935. We know that from Shi No Numa. Now, somehow Ray Guns ended up there. 935 made the Ray Guns. Therefore 935 sent the Ray Guns there. Transitive logic. Pretty simple.

Archived