Moon map includes visit to area 51! + New group logo + Cutsc

Strwrsbob

While doing my breakdown, I noticed this image:

Look here, Daytime, (Late day) and this is NOT from a map we have been on... you can see a teleporter in the background, and an american flag.

a little bit back LiamFTWinter posted an article link from an xbox community blog. it had the usual information, but also mentioned a bio dome (Which we have now seen in the trailer) and that it starts off with failing at area 51.. We'll have to find the original article, and when I do I will update with the exact quote..

I can say I am 99% sure Area 51 will be included somehow in this..

Also, I'm going to include screens of the new group logo and the crawler image, which looks to be from a cutscene

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look here, Daytime, (Late day) and this is NOT from a map we have been on... you can see a teleporter in the background, and an american flag.

a little bit back LiamFTWinter posted an article link from an xbox community blog. it had the usual information, but also mentioned a bio dome (Which we have now seen in the trailer) and that it starts off with failing at area 51.. We'll have to find the original article, and when I do I will update with the exact quote..

Also, I'm going to include screens of the new group logo and the crawler image, which looks to be from a cutscene

That looks like hangar 18 so yea its definitely Area 51

Nice Find didnt notice the daytime.. Maybe it is Area 51 Maybe you teleport to it? For your find [brains]

>Has awesome heart attack

>Get's Revive

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

What if you start at the fake moon landing staging area, then have to progress to the moon! COOLEST!!! EVER!!!!!

I guess treyarch must have though "Hum... Area 51 or the moon?... F*** it, well give them both."

Guys, I found the article! date is Aug 3rd, so this honestly should be considered real since it mentioned the bio dome! and a mine too!

The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace.

Whether battling in the lush Biodome or the subterranean shadows of a lunar mine, devious phasing zombies will test your reflexes as they shift in and out of sight. Watch for the undead astronauts as they run riot, unaffected by the base’s fluctuating gravity and lack of life suppor

AREA 51 !!!!!!!Great post man here is another picture of that thing that flashes up at the end , feel free to put it in your thread. I reckon it looks kinda like a nova gas crawler but I think it's probably the moon version of dogs because it looks like its tied up.... space dog ??? :shock:

In the first image, it shows the player using Mustang and Sally's in the Area 51 part of the map.

So that means you either:

1. Start at the Moon and teleport one-way to Area 51 sometime during the match (which I'm doubting)

2. You Pack-a-Punch your weapons by teleporting to Area 51 (possible)

3. There is a permanent teleporter on the Moon and at Area 51 that allow's you to travel back and forth at will. (possible)

]

i am the first one to post the link, not LiamFTWinter, just saying, not flaming, and i posted all of this too... :roll: