We've had a fun journey.

DancingZombie

Well it looks like this is the end (for now).

The zombies story line is finally coming to a close.

All I have to say is that Nazi Zombies was simply the BEST mini game... ever.

I remember when I first completed World at War back in 2008 and all of a sudden, a little cut-scene showing a plane crash and zombies running from it appeared and I was jaw-dropped.

I just appeared in a small building holding a Colt and started sh*ting my self.

Then Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese were released and each one unfolded a new part of the story line.

But now here we are at possibly our last map, Moon. And when ever I think about the wonderful journey I've had since I first saw the trailer for the Pack a Punch in Der Riese, a tear comes to my eye.

I just hope to God that Treyarch realise that Zombies is a HUGE part of Call of Duty and taking it away from CoD is like take a baby from its mother.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The journy will never end. As long as the memory or CoDz is in our hearts and as long as copies of WaW and Black Ops pass from hand to hand over the generations, our story will never end. Because of all the horrors, all the stories, all the obsesions in the world this is the one we have choosen... And yet...

There was a time a new map would make me shout in fear. Now I feel nothing. If it no longer scares me is zombies purpose lost? Or is it mearly a trait I took from GKnova6;

"Nothing in life it to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less."

Well im glad it's over!

Not in a 'Oh it was horrible boo boo boo'

Kinda way in a 'It was going on long enough'

Kinda way,

I mean if Treyarch really Stretched the story out longer it would of became so confusing to follow and they would of started pulling stuff out of there Ass or taking even more Theories and plot elements from there Loyal fans like me and you...

Im not saying i hate Treyarch or Zombies i love both of them but im just speaking the Truth the cold hard truth.

Well im glad it's over!

Not in a 'Oh it was horrible boo boo boo'

Kinda way in a 'It was going on long enough'

Kinda way,

I mean if Treyarch really Stretched the story out longer it would of became so confusing to follow and they would of started pulling stuff out of there Ass or taking even more Theories and plot elements from there Loyal fans like me and you...

Im not saying i hate Treyarch or Zombies i love both of them but im just speaking the Truth the cold hard truth.

GET OUT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

I have to agree. I mean before, everything seemed new, and fit so perfectly to a giant puzzle, but now, its like some sort of 3D puzzle with like, seven different sides and layers that I don't even think Treyarc can piece together anymore. Whatever happened to our hidden Pentagrams and Radios that made sense to a bigger picture than one map? And our all-telling chalkboards that could for see 2 years into the future? Treyarc killed zombies a while ago. I suggest a 21 wonder gun salute. :cry:

They will never end zombies, they will eave it up to us like anything else, if they do, im sure it wont be the end of zombies, maybe of the four people we have been playing as, i am sure there wre more then 4 people fighting the zombies, time for ssome new character?

only time will tell in the THEATER OF THE DAMNED (transmission ended)

Tbh, the crew is probably ending this map. In the next Treyarch game it will probably have zombies but something along the lines of Five or CoTD with random people. I'm gonna miss the crew so much, especially Richtofen. I love that crazy German doctor! Goodbye gang, you'll always be in my heart. :cry:

Nacht Der Untoten: I didn't go there after the campaign ended. When I beat the game it said new multiplayer mode unlocked so I was like "cool" and I went to the menu and it said "Nazi Zombies Unlocked" and I was like Hellz to the Yeah!

Verrukt: Scared the hell outta me the first time you know with it being in an asylum, scary noises, and all that good stuff. But it still was pretty good.

Shi No Numa: My favorite original map. Nuff said.

Der Riese: Need I say?

Nacht der Untoten: the prototype of all zombie games. (i think this was the brake or make it, for treyarch cus they wanna to see if ppl loved/enjoyed it)

Verrückt: the scarriest lvl of them all, the creepy atmosphere, burning trees in the background and the fast sprinting zombies...

shi-no-numa: the lvl were the famous characters appears, and a lot of easter eggs

Der riese: my favorite :D , first time i pack-a-punch a gun i was crying of happiness