Cosmic silverback and other things regarding Map pack 4!

CLAYMORE

Okay so we all wanted this boss, we thought Ascension would bring it to us because of the Space theme, but if you look at the Moon picture, you can see a creature right over the zombies finger, it looks like a large Gorilla, it looks like it might have fists but i doubt it, and its hunched like a Gorilla, idk im SIKED!

Oh and i noticed that on the the Verruckt Picture the guys holding a Skorpion, so this leads me to belive that the maps from WaW will have a new SMG - skorpion - Assault Rifle - AK47 - Shotgun - Possibly KS-23 (from Campaign) Sniper - idk a Ptrs-41 from WaW, and i am almost 100% we are going to get new weapons from Multiplayer, andfrom WaW zombies, i mean come on, last map pack, Go all out, and i think maybe well get some of the new perks from Black ops, if anything they will put PHD, i mean if they were to put all 8 perks (including the one from Moon) than the whole map would be ruined, unless they made Dogs drop a Perk and a Max ammo, oh and im pretty sure the new perk wont let u hold 3 guns

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing new perks into an old map would ruin it.

Maps are created with the perks in mind, they dont make a map and go ermm right put this here and that there and sorted. For example PhD flopper on Der Riese would ruin the map by making it to easy to get to the higher levels. Another example is thats its impossible to add new perks to Shi No Numa in the way that map handles its perks.

On the matter of dogs dropping perks, well imo the dogs are overpowered in the way that they already give you a max ammo so adding in a free perk aswell is ludacris (sp).

Also i am 100% sure they will not add any new guns. The scorpion in the concept art is no different to the many trailers of zombie maps where characters have attachments on their weapons. They didnt add any new weapons to Der Riese's map pack in W@W and they wont this time round either.

/fin

Maps are created with the perks in mind, they dont make a map and go ermm right put this here and that there and sorted. For example PhD flopper on Der Riese would ruin the map by making it to easy to get to the higher levels. Another example is thats its impossible to add new perks to Shi No Numa in the way that map handles its perks.

On the matter of dogs dropping perks, well imo the dogs are overpowered in the way that they already give you a max ammo so adding in a free perk aswell is ludacris (sp).

Also i am 100% sure they will not add any new guns. The scorpion in the concept art is no different to the many trailers of zombie maps where characters have attachments on their weapons. They didnt add any new weapons to Der Riese's map pack in W@W and they wont this time round either.

/fin

they are putting new weapons, and your dumb to think otherwise

/fin

I agree with fenny, the scorpion is just to make it look OK. In the CoTD trailer Englund had an MPL with 3 attachments, did it appear in game? No.

New weapons are only in the new map and there only wonder weapons.

Think before you post.

No, they aren't going to put in new guns. Why would they? Only because it's the last map pack? Think before you say something.

It's just simpely too much work to put new guns in. And we are very lucky to have the HK21, FAMAS, AK74U, Galil. If we hadn't that guns, we would be CRYING AND BEGGING for those 4 guns...

first of all let me say, no. not everyone wants a boss and the people who wanted one got it and that was george. They also hated it. I perrsonally dont mind a george like boss of the cosmic silverback. as lons as I can kill it and get the wunderwaffe and perk bottle it would even be a good idea.

No, they aren't going to put in new guns. Why would they? Only because it's the last map pack? Think before you say something.

It's just simpely too much work to put new guns in. And we are very lucky to have the HK21, FAMAS, AK74U, Galil. If we hadn't that guns, we would be CRYING AND BEGGING for those 4 guns...

YOU ARE SO DUMB YEAS I SAID IT YOU ARE SO DUMB, that's exactly why they would put new weapons, actually think, i said that richtofen was going to the moon , and i got trolled and wat happened we got a moon map, so dont be an ignorant troll and actually think :evil:

YOU ARE SO DUMB YEAS I SAID IT YOU ARE SO DUMB, that's exactly why they would put new weapons, actually think, i said that richtofen was going to the moon , and i got trolled and wat happened we got a moon map, so dont be an ignorant troll and actually think :evil:

so your arguement is that you was right the first time round so it automaticaly makes you right the second time round.

/fin

Before i say anything, i just wanna say im not agreeing with this Claymore guy. I know from what I've seen/heard hes caused a lot of trouble on this forum and hes only been here a little while. But now anyway, on to what i gotta say:

What makes you so sure that they arent gonna add new weapons? its very possible they could add new ones (not saying they will) for the moon map. I personally dont think they will, cause if they were, they should've added them last map pack. But yeah it could happen, we dont know. And theres no reason to argue about it, cause NONE of us know. even from what we see, we wont know if its actually in the map till August 23 when we get the maps.

/rant

/fin

/fin

LOL. really? Guys. For the remastered maps, they have the same W@W weapons on the wall, but all the guns in the box are from Black ops. The Wunderwaffe is in Der Riese and Shi No Numa. In verruckt, you have the thundergun I believe, and in Untoten, I THINK you have the Ice Gun. It's either that or vice versa concerning the ice gun/thundergun

To everyone talking about new weapons in Moon: yes, there will be new weapons in Moon. HOWEVER, that is not what this thread is about. People are discussing the inclusion of new weapons in the WaW maps that come alongside Moon. I personally don't think they will, but I'll be ecstatic if they do.

/fin

LOL. really? Guys. For the remastered maps, they have the same W@W weapons on the wall, but all the guns in the box are from Black ops. The Wunderwaffe is in Der Riese and Shi No Numa. In verruckt, you have the thundergun I believe, and in Untoten, I THINK you have the Ice Gun. It's either that or vice versa concerning the ice gun/thundergun

It's vice versa my bro.