Call of Duty Space Warfare?

Well Before I start look at this

http://www.top10series.com/wp-content/media/call-of-duty-space-warfare-small.png

Ok well there are theories out the now apparently about treyarch's next game after MW3, called call of duty space warfare. My question is what do u guys thing about this. Do u think it might happen? If it does what do you think it will be like? Well thank you for reading this and please reply.

Yo mama jokes in this post are acceptable...only if they are funny.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Apparently due to the lawsuit filed by Jason West and Vince Zampalla, Infinity Ward cannot make another game set in a year past 2011. :/

HOWEVER

Sledgehammer games, the company that was founded when West and Zampalla broke off, released a (very blurry) screenshot of their new game, and many people online are saying it looks like a SPACE GAME :o

I can't say enough how pissed I would be if it was space.... that would be horrible.

i agree i didnt start playing cod so i could get beaten by dark vader and have to kiss his shiny black ass thats why i quite watching star wars when i was 10

Just so I don't forget, you still owe me 3 brains... However I agree. But star wars battlefront is still actually an awesome game.

Halo isn't too bad of a game, but I prefer history, or more real warfare, so I don't want CoD heading into that direction.

EDIT: just read your signature.. just give someone else that you think made a good post brains, suprised you havent yet, those brains were promised awhile ago.

i did i gave mr cachorro and yellow card brains the other day i tried giving you brains earlier and it said the same thing ill give you your brains now and you only gave me one brain how come im giving you three cough*motivation*cough hmmm

-_- trying to bribe me? Well, I will if you make a really good post, but technically you said you were going to give me brains on 3 separate occasions for my posts. I'll give you one brain if you manage to give them all, as it has taken forever. You really aren't supposed to ask for brains anyways. Next time, send a message, we need to get this back on topic.

I will be honest with you. As long as the story and multiplayer isn't crap I will be happy. BUT if they make zombie mode too futuristic I will cry myself to sleep. For a few hours then just sell the game. If the game continues in WW2/Time Travel/Post-Apocalyptic Times then i will be a happy happy hippo :D