Shangrila was ment to be a hotel ? what a twist

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, I've been there before. All of the employees are zombies, each room comes with a Ray Gun, and the room service is just terrible.

I got ripped off!

49$ And I end up with an m1911, and I got tossed out to the nearest theater. Kino der something...

Probably not as worse as my stay. I payed full price for the highest package, you know the deal, $500 and you get a room, a king bed, a Wunderwaffe. Well it turns out I got ripped off! Instead of my promised Wunderwaffe and a king bed, they made me stay in the gardens, which were called Shi no something or other... Anyway whilst napping in the gardens I came across a cute little dog, it burst into flames as i tried to stroke it. Worst Holiday I have ever been on, yeah sure the scenery is nice but at the end of the day it's all about results, and my results came back positive for rabies as the dog bit me.

Oh yea, I've been there before. All of the employees are zombies, each room comes with a Ray Gun, and the room service is just terrible.

I got ripped off!

49$ And I end up with an m1911, and I got tossed out to the nearest theater. Kino der something...

Probably not as worse as my stay. I payed full price for the highest package, you know the deal, $500 and you get a room, a king bed, a Wunderwaffe. Well it turns out I got ripped off! Instead of my promised Wunderwaffe and a king bed, they made me stay in the gardens, which were called Shi no something or other... Anyway whilst napping in the gardens I came across a cute little dog, it burst into flames as i tried to stroke it. Worst Holiday I have ever been on, yeah sure the scenery is nice but at the end of the day it's all about results, and my results came back positive for rabies as the dog bit me.

I have a worse story, for a school trip I paid a good 750$. I was supposed to go to the Ascension launch facility, then head over to the pentagon. I went by plane, wouldn't you know it it crashed. I'm stuck in some spooky place with a friend of mine while zombies are attacking, he was German so he named this fiasco, Nacht der untoten. No clue what that means...

I got ripped off!

I have a worse story, for a school trip I paid a good 750$. I was supposed to go to the Ascension launch facility, then head over to the pentagon. I went by plane, wouldn't you know it it crashed. I'm stuck in some spooky place with a friend of mine while zombies are attacking, he was German so he named this fiasco, Nacht der untoten. No clue what that means...

Really?! Bad times man, I was meant to go to the Ascension Launch facility a few months back for a school trip aswell. We were arriving there by a new type of transportation, space lander-thingys, but whilst we were preparing to step on the space lander-thingy it malfunctioned and sent us to some ruins in the mountains. So there we were only me and my mate surviving from the lander crash when we spot a waterfall and a temple full of mud, not knowing what is was about! So anyway we had a fair few fiascos and now my mate is dead, his name was Gary. At this present time in writing I have enough power to browse this post and the forums and only enough power to keep my radi recorder on for 10 seconds. My name is Brock and I think I am trapped in what I'm going to call Shangri-La, a bit of a silly name I know but I have just finished playing Uncharted 2, I know some people arrived at my so called "Shangri-La" in the meantime I have enough battery to watch videos of me on youtube. You know those videos where some random German guy and some others attempt to rescue me.

guys the Ascension Launch facility is way to over rated. me and 3 friends went there we payed 1500 bucks PER A PERSON. we got there by using this thing called a "lander" and when we got there this HUGE spinning dildo almost knocked my head off. and for some reason all the color was gone and i felt like i was in some old black and white movie.

and all the so called "space men" were just some dudes with some really ugly skin. but there were some cute monkeys but they kept on steeling my juggernog. which by the way cost 2500 bucks just for a small. than this dude got trapped and we had to save him.

i think his name was "Niko Bellc" or some thing like that. so we did a brunch of crazy stuff for him that made no sense at all. and i got hit on the head trying to grab these floating letters that came out of no where. than we had to shoot this black hole thingy with a air gun and a bubble gun and for some reason we had to throw one of those wired Russian dolls in there to.

so than out of no where a huge ass machine gun poops its way in to my hand and we starting killing all these space men for not being nice to us. i mean they tried to eat us for crying out loud. but than about 89 seconds later the machine guns pooped there way out of are hands. and thats right i said 89 seconds. THEY RIPPED US OFF 1 SECOND OFF AWESOME.

suckyest vacation ever. of all time. but i heard of this great new hotel. it is some place called call of the some thing. i heard that a brunch of famous people have stayed there in the past. i hope that it is WUNDERBAR!

When I went to the north pole for a vacation I payed 1 grand cause I wanted to see santa and when I got there, my boat chrashed into an iceberg close to a lighthouse and for some reason santa came out of the water swinging a stage light around and when I went to sit on his lap he yelled at me and kept chasing me around the north pole untill I led him into the water. Long story short, dont go to the north pole to see santa unless you want to be dissapointed. So is this thread for posting funny stories based on zombie maps now?

Don't you complain to me! I had to book on Orbitz once for a quick trip to German, and the place sucked. I can't remember the name, I just know that it was the giant-est hotel I have ever been to. And those 'sploding doggies? Well, I needed to book a hotel that let you keep pets, but everyone else here has one of those!

They made me wake up at 9:35 every day, and go to bed at 9:35 every night. Every morning they would read off the dailey announcements, then yell at us! I can still hear it now! "Todays dinner: Shepard's Pie. And, oh yes... RELINK THE TELEPORTERS!"

The last day really got me mad though! I went of looking for some Goddamn ice so I could make some hand-crank ice cream to go with my coffee cake, but when I found the machine, some frickin' teddy bear shot out of it and disappeared.

Eventually, I found the real ice machine, but it was stuck behind a steel door on a tera-somethingoranother.

WORST SERVACE EVER!

WHO IN THE HELL GAVE ME NEGATIVE BRAINS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well i think it must have been a mod because you can give negative brains anymore, and the only person that could re-enable the -1 feature would probably be carbon

Nah,

there's a guy who,

when trying to give positive brains from his phone,

gives negative brains

:|

He's posted it in the 'Are you having issues' thread,

but it's yet to be addressed

(Though, that's not to suggest this was done by him at all).

Fixed the brainz fo yo!

WHO IN THE HELL GAVE ME NEGATIVE BRAINS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well i think it must have been a mod because you can give negative brains anymore, and the only person that could re-enable the -1 feature would probably be carbon

Nah,

there's a guy who,

when trying to give positive brains from his phone,

gives negative brains

:|

He's posted it in the 'Are you having issues' thread,

but it's yet to be addressed

(Though, that's not to suggest this was done by him at all).

Fixed the brainz fo yo!

Ah right, thank you :)