Shangri-La Replacement

As seen in the new zombie addition, the annoying Nova Gas zombies have been replaced by the Shrieking zombies and Napalm zombies. Some people find this annoying, since it's double the Nova Gas zombies but I barley see any Shrieking zombies and Napalms. I just wanted to ask everybody on the CoDz forum what they thought of this replacement? You guys can also post their pros and cons of this replacement.

See yah guys!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the map the way it is. the flamers are eazy to kill and are very useful to take out zombies around him. and the shrieker zombies not to bad ether. the monkeys make all those silly little carpenter into max ammos and nukes. and i am glad they got rid of the whole "hey u need to wait 3 to 5 more rounds to get a max ammo have fun running around with a empty thunder gun and waffle." ya now u can has many max ammos has you want.

has long as your a good shot that is.

I think they got it spot on with shriekers and napalms.

I always found it difficult to see the nova 6 crawlers especially when close up as they are so low to the ground.

I also think that with the new zombies you have to mix you strategy up a bit and deal with them in different ways, and as i am richtofen says, you can use them to your advantage.

Monkeys, nova 6 crawlers and George were just a pain in the arse.

Hound Round: It was alright, it just got really annoying after... the first wave.

Monkey Round: Would have been more fun if it was easier to protect the Perk machines. In general, they were annoying. I mean, it was alright if you just wanted certain four and you could just buy them back, but not everyone would have the same perks unless all players purchased the same ones.

Nova Gas Crawlers: They were annoying. I was honestly hoping that at least the Thundergun would have a small secondary effect and be able to blow away the smoke since it's kinda like a sound/wave gun. Oh well.

George: Never again.

Napalm and Shrieker: Loved them.

Today I came across a very interesting comment by Takeo while playing Shangri-La he said '' Dempsy is waking up slowly but surely he will start to remember'' some of you may know Takeo,Dempsy and Nikolai can't remember anything before they met Richtofen but also Takeo quotes when he has no ammo '' I need more ammo like yesterday'' so that also hints that he may be regaining his memory.As for Dempsy that is the first comment I heard about him regaining his memory.Thoughts???

Today I came across a very interesting comment by Takeo while playing Shangri-La he said '' Dempsy is waking up slowly but surely he will start to remember'' some of you may know Takeo,Dempsy and Nikolai can't remember anything before they met Richtofen but also Takeo quotes when he has no ammo '' I need more ammo like yesterday'' so that also hints that he may be regaining his memory.As for Dempsy that is the first comment I heard about him regaining his memory.Thoughts???

Let's keep it on topic, but...

Yes, Takeo is getting his memory back. He has been since Ascension. He has a quote on Ascension when you PaP to support this. He says something about Dempsey and Nikolai not remembering, and making Richtofen pay for what he's done. Takeo is much more significant then people think.

ANYways, I think they nailed it with the Shrieker and Napalm zombies. I like the idea of taking something bad (fire boss) and turning it into something useful (fire trap). And the Shriekers keep you on your toes. Pretty good stuff Treyarch.

My opinion on all special zombies:

Dogs- loved them I mean who doesn't want to get a reward for killing a bunch of demonic he'll hounds?

Crawlers- hate them with a burning envy of passion, they make u slow get under ur feet and do that extra damage to down u, but still like better than George romero.

Pentagon thief- hate it first round easier later but still disliked

Monkeys- on this map, it would be horrible and I hated them anyway unless everyone got the same 4 perks (jug,speed cola, phd, quick revive for me)

George romero- WORST ZOMBIES CREATION OF ALL TIME.

Napalm/shriekers- shriekers really are nothing because while ur blinded if u kill it it stopp all zombie around it, and napalms are okay plus easy fire trap.

My idea dog round plus the napalm shrieker.