What is your highest round on Shangri-La?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^In solo only one stone is spinning, you can PaP....

Anyway, just did another run, round 8 used up my revives lol,

13720\\117\\15 . Buys: mpl, box: cz75, sniper(w/clip), monkey bomb, ballistic knife

Mpl path to power on. My plan on this run was to let dummies ALL spawn out before I started grouping them together and have them funnel towards the spikes/cart or next to olympia.... no perks from monkeys :(

I wasn't actually doing solo, it was 3 player but they were downed. So I couldn't hit the other stones. I wish it changed by # of people alive not in the game.

I have made it to 57 with 2 people. We ra pe train.

Good job. This is a tough map to get past 50, Please post some pics or good strategies you have. If you are interested in recording/streaming live your game let me know. Send me a game invite. My gt is "way2g00". I am trying to get to higher rounds as well.

Thanks

*EDIT* - I'm currently looking to expand my friendliest to find more people to play zombies with as Shangri-La is ridiculous with randoms. PM me or respond here if you're interested.

Round 62 with 2 people. Could have got a lot further but my partner lagged out.

Rounds 1 - 25:

Perks: Juggernog

Weapons: AK74u and Awful Lawton

Strategy: Running loops in the AK74u room using the AK74u to pop heads and shooting the Awful Lawton incase you get trapped.

Rounds 25 - 40:

Perks: Juggernog, PHD Flopper, Speed Cola and Stamin-Up

Weapons: Porter's X2 Ray Gun and Awful Lawton

Strategy: Same strategy as before, but switching out the Ray Gun instead of the AK74u.

Rounds 40+:

Perks: Juggernog, PHD Flopper, Speed Cola and Stamin-Up

Weapons: Weapon of choice and Awful Lawton

Strategy: Shooting with regular guns is now ineffective, so I combine my train with my partners train and he kills them with the 31-79 JGb215.

Note:

As long as you have the Awful Lawton you can continue playing almost forever.

So far...12. :/ I keep getting trapped in the power room because one round I'll be like,'oh Deadshot Daquiri's in here,now since I'm dead because I didn't aim for the head to kill them fast enough,I'll go buy that before the zombies swarm in.'Next round,I spawn,get ready to buy a DD...and Double-Tap was there.DD was 3 rooms away...Really throws me off sometimes.

Splitscreen co-op,23.I prefer couch co-op because we're not blocked by shitty mics,connection issues,etc.

P.S. Once I accidentally traded my ak74u with a Ballistic Knife,which I meant to switch for my M1911,and it was Round 5...I'm still making rookie mistakes,even though I've been playing since WaW.

So far...12. :/ I keep getting trapped in the power room because one round I'll be like,'oh Deadshot Daquiri's in here,now since I'm dead because I didn't aim for the head to kill them fast enough,I'll go buy that before the zombies swarm in.'Next round,I spawn,get ready to buy a DD...and Double-Tap was there.DD was 3 rooms away...Really throws me off sometimes.

Splitscreen co-op,23.I prefer couch co-op because we're not blocked by shitty mics,connection issues,etc.

P.S. Once I accidentally traded my ak74u with a Ballistic Knife,which I meant to switch for my M1911,and it was Round 5...I'm still making rookie mistakes,even though I've been playing since WaW.

I'll make this short, PAP your pistol and AK as soon as you get 10 grand if you are holding the power room.

round 42 with 2, But had to let ourselves die because host's brother was going on the net and it would of lagged us out :( had the momentum to reach 50 though

havn't got any further since...

anyone wanting to play send me a message

GT = UGz I Buck

:)

• 2 weeks later...