The best zombie players

Doggy II

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make a list. This comes from videos I have seen, topics that have been written and personal playing experience.

In no particular order -

TheSavage5118 2 bar awesomeness

SelectYeti high level co-op runs

Way2g00 high level solo and co-op

EyeCntSpel guides, kiting and NML

Superhands guides and NML

FatalRampage guides and DeadOps

Tom852 extreme videos

MixMasterNut NML and breakdowns

Me guides, kiting and NML

Liam

Waffles - the last 2 I've just heard really good things about.

I don't think for any regulars the reasons need explaining. There are definitely others, my brain has just gone a bit blank. I think from what I remember hearing the TC is pretty beast.

I think its rather relative question to ask. Everyone will nominate different people, and someone who truly is good, would (hopefully) NEVER nominate themselves. Its just very egotistical to claim you are the best or even one of the best. Luckily a lot of the key users on this forum seem to be genuinely very nice people, in my opinion those are the only GOOD players, who wants to play with someone who can prove 99 on all co-op but is an ass about it? I would very much rather play with a nice guy who has only done 30+ on the maps. It is rare to find a nice person, who would also be alright with nominating themselves as one of the best or THE best on the forum.

I am curious as to what the point of this thread exactly is. Enlighten me General Doggy.

I think its rather relative question to ask. Everyone will nominate different people, and someone who truly is good, would (hopefully) NEVER nominate themselves. Its just very egotistical to claim you are the best or even one of the best. Luckily a lot of the key users on this forum seem to be genuinely very nice people, in my opinion those are the only GOOD players, who wants to play with someone who can prove 99 on all co-op but is an ass about it? I would very much rather play with a nice guy who has only done 30+ on the maps. It is rare to find a nice person, who would also be alright with nominating themselves as one of the best or THE best on the forum.

I am curious as to what the point of this thread exactly is. Enlighten me General Doggy.

Well, when I made this thread a long time ago I wanted to know who were the best zombie players, because in that time I really wasn't good myself and wanted to learn more about zombie gameplay.

But know that I have acquired more skill and knowledge, I was just curious to know who other people thought were the good zombie players here. I completely agree with you about how you described a good zombie player. It's not all only the videos and the kiting, because, as I said a while ago, ANYBODY can make a video of themselves doing a zombie train as long as they have filming equipment. And as for kiting, well I have to give props to the people who kite in small areas and do it so fluently.

One thing that bother me about the people considered the best is that most of them PaP M&S on maps that don't have PHD Flopper on them. They always say that it's to kill their train, but they should realize that sooner or later the M&S will be their doom. Of all the people you have played with, who do YOU think are the best based on your description of good players.

- Emperor Doggy I

I think any person I have ever played with would say I'm a nice guy. I'm pretty opinionated on the forums but what's the point in not being in life. Let's face it if you are good at zombies you know you are. Why be shy about it. Sure it's a bit of ego but everyone deep down has some.

You can tell who is good but the information they provide on nuances of the game.

One thing that bother me about the people considered the best is that most of them PaP M&S on maps that don't have PHD Flopper on them. They always say that it's to kill their train, but they should realize that sooner or later the M&S will be their doom.

- Emperor Doggy I

That made me laugh quite a bit doggy. Once you have used M&S a lot, especially in NML it becomes almost instinctively impossible to down yourself with them.

One thing that bother me about the people considered the best is that most of them PaP M&S on maps that don't have PHD Flopper on them. They always say that it's to kill their train, but they should realize that sooner or later the M&S will be their doom.

- Emperor Doggy I

That made me laugh quite a bit doggy. Once you have used M&S a lot, especially in NML it becomes almost instinctively impossible to down yourself with them.

Completely agree with that. I've managed to sneak the M&S into my regular arsenal on any map that has a PaP. Never used to do so until NML came out, but when you practice NML you get to know how to properly use them without Flopper without causing yourself any danger, and they become no more dangerous than a Ray Gun.

As for my votes for best players on here, think I'm gonna quote Chopper as it seems he shares my opinion. Although, I wouldn't class kiting and NML as 2 different skills as they're both basically synonymous with each other ;)

this

you said exactly what i was going to say

I think any person I have ever played with would say I'm a nice guy. I'm pretty opinionated on the forums but what's the point in not being in life. Let's face it if you are good at zombies you know you are. Why be shy about it. Sure it's a bit of ego but everyone deep down has some.

You can tell who is good but the information they provide on nuances of the game.

- Emperor Doggy I

I don't see how is that funny but ok :?

Like I said earlier, you will say that they are used to kill the train, but they shall be your doom sonner or later.

you will say that they are used to kill the train, but they shall be your doom sonner or later.

I can honestly say that I've never downed myself with the Mustang & Sally since I've started using them in non-Flopper maps. You only switch to them to take out your train, you have another weapon in hand like a wonder-weapon or Lawton to save yourself with if you get stuck. If you know how to use them properly then, as Chopper said, it's instinctively impossible to down yourself with them. People only down themselves when they use them at the wrong time, which is something that players like Chopper and myself don't ever do.

I'll make a list. This comes from videos I have seen, topics that have been written and personal playing experience.

In no particular order -

TheSavage5118 2 bar awesomeness

SelectYeti high level co-op runs

Way2g00 high level solo and co-op

EyeCntSpel guides, kiting and NML

Superhands guides and NML

FatalRampage guides and DeadOps

Tom852 extreme videos

MixMasterNut NML and breakdowns

Me guides, kiting and NML

Liam

Waffles - the last 2 I've just heard really good things about.

Waffles got to round like 140 something on Ascension and then the game messed up and he died

I don't think for any regulars the reasons need explaining. There are definitely others, my brain has just gone a bit blank. I think from what I remember hearing the TC is pretty beast.

you will say that they are used to kill the train, but they shall be your doom sonner or later.

I can honestly say that I've never downed myself with the Mustang & Sally since I've started using them in non-Flopper maps. You only switch to them to take out your train, you have another weapon in hand like a wonder-weapon or Lawton to save yourself with if you get stuck. If you know how to use them properly then, as Chopper said, it's instinctively impossible to down yourself with them. People only down themselves when they use them at the wrong time, which is something that players like Chopper and myself don't ever do.

Well I guess I'm a different player than what you guys are. It's good for me to see the different type of players there are in this forum. But one thing I'm sure of, is that you will never see me using M&S on a map where there is no flopper.

- Emperor Doggy I

P.S. Who is TC?

I don't see how is that funny but ok :?

Like I said earlier, you will say that they are used to kill the train, but they shall be your doom sonner or later.

I'm sorry no offense meant, it was just how adamant you were with the opinion and how much I have played with M&S without flopper. Like Super said I have never downed myself with them as I use them for a 2 very specific reasons - to run fast if I have no upgraded Thunder or Stamina and to kill big hoards/make crawlers on very high levels. Using them like this there is no way I can down myself. If I am kiting with them out I just know that I can't shoot them, and that comes from lots of NML. If I'm ever in a position to need them well I'm going to die regardless...but occasionally if you spot the danger early enough you can back up a bit and make crawlers which can be jumped over.

Well I guess I'm a different player than what you guys are. It's good for me to see the different type of players there are in this forum. But one thing I'm sure of, is that you will never see me using M&S on a map where there is no flopper.

- Emperor Doggy I

P.S. Who is TC?

TC would be Topic Creator which would be you Doggy.

Welll chopper and super, I take back what I said about M&S without flopper. Yesterday I decided to do some NML and they were pretty good. I think I got like 200 kills then quit cause I got bored but anyways, It is more challenging to use them without flopper, and thats what makes it funner.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: At myself for thinking that TC was somebody from here when all this time you were referring to me.

ahem...

this guy

:D

We'll see about that...

I mean...ummmmmmm... of course Mister Moderator, sir. :lol:

Lol I come back to my college dorm about the 5th or so of January, EVERYONE FRIEND ME, I'll get back into zombies, and I have a PVR now. (PSN-Phxntxm)

I'll friend you, but my zombies-beast-in-training will want to join. Emphasis on "in-training" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

My friend thinks I'm the most amazing zombies player in the world (which, compared to a lot of guys on this site, I'm not) and wants to be just as good as me. Then, for popularity reasons, he goes saying "He begged me to come over to my house so that he can play CoD for six hours" when the truth is, he begged me to do my 50+ game at his house. I just don't get it. One moment "Let me play with you, I've watched like 50 rape training videos since last time" (a.k.a yesterday) then the next moment "You spend way too much time getting good at these things" All I have to say to him, is :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm: