Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was I only missing 1 thing? Lol

I bet its those darn monkeys ...

Damn dirty apes!!!! You take away my perks! AND NOW MY BRAINS!!!

I was going to say all fatal missed was the stone in shangi la but narc gets brains because he added a lot more stuff

PS:someone else post a qustion!!!!

@ signman and way2g00, the vril device is the combination I the focusing stone and the golden rod, so I assumed that would be the same thing as saying the focusing stone. Anyways I have a new question: In Dead Ops Arcade which kind of zombie gives you the least points for each kill at a times 1 multiplier, and how many points does it give you?

@signman dude,nayrc didn't say anything about the stone. I did. And I posted all the stuff.,,.. don't worry abt brains...just saying!

yea i only said traps sorry way2g00 :oops:

but thanks for [brains] :lol:

ill pay you back way

No worries dude, keep them brains, you deserve them for being modest :)

• 2 weeks later...

How many perk machines were there back in my day?

Bonus question: What's the device I invented that adds an elemental force to your weapon? :D

I'd like to see who(if anyone)remembers.

EDIT: Snafu I gave you them tasty brains, ZombieChicklet is new here and probably didn't know how to :S

Bonus question: What's the device I invented that adds an elemental force to your weapon? :D

EDIT: Snafu I gave you them tasty brains, ZombieChicklet is new here and probably didn't know how to :S

Four perk machines.

I don't know the bonus.

thanks, and messenger bag? quadruple tap?