Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moe Sizlac :lol:

geez im generous lol. you just earned yourself another set of brains... come to think of it, i should give brains to more people, it lightens the mood, and we have 'powers'

What powers are you talking about? The curiosity is about to make me explode.

Do you mean buying a thompson as well?

if so then it's 4250

No, you start off with 500 you get 250 to open first door another 750 to open the second and 1000 to open the stairs. add 250+750+1000 together

OK. 2000. Victory is mine!

brains given Mr Duck :D

idk if i can tell you jake duck. i dont think its that much of a big deal, just a nice feature if your a forum dweller. i may as well say it. we get to give brains whenever we want without restrictions, probably because carbon trusts us that we wont abuse it, coz all dwellers, are, well, dwellers.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathan, there are a few quotes. The most common is "Time to slice and dice!" The most common after that is "Oh yeah, now it's gonna get personal!" And the least common is "Time to gut these brainbags!"

"Time to slice and dice!" is the answer, Because it is most commonly quote when purchasing a bowie knife. Heres your brains. [brains]

Nathan, there are a few quotes. The most common is "Time to slice and dice!" The most common after that is "Oh yeah, now it's gonna get personal!" And the least common is "Time to gut these brainbags!"

"Time to slice and dice!" is the answer, Because it is most commonly quote when purchasing a bowie knife. Heres your brains. [brains]

Wat? but I still answered first. Even if it's the most common, all answers should work.

Wat? but I still answered first. Even if it's the most common, all answers should work.

I have given you [brains] Zombie :D