Call of The Dead Wonder Weapon Ideas

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to say some type of freezing gun, but weve got the winters howl. I Suppose some bad ass fire/flame gun, maybe a better version of the flamethrower, or something completley different. See we got science gun(ray gun), wind gun(thunder gun), freezing gun(winters howl) maybe a...well...i have no clue lmao

They should bring back monkeys IMO but make them upgradeable or something so it still kills them in later rounds.

Also with the new wonder weapon an upgraded flamethrower or something like that does sound very possible. I just hope it's as good as the thunder gun man. Winters howl doesn't cut it at later rounds...

I'd personally like to see a temporal gun which reacts to how you use it. It becomes more powerful if you fire it blindly but its accuracy is reduced. If you fire slow its accuracy is increased but its power is lowered. Or something like that. Also the speed of fire also affects reload time and movement as a whole. Personally a temporal weapon would be awesome.

i was going to say some type of freezing gun, but weve got the winters howl. I Suppose some bad ass fire/flame gun, maybe a better version of the flamethrower, or something completley different. See we got science gun(ray gun), wind gun(thunder gun), freezing gun(winters howl) maybe a...well...i have no clue lmao

Flamethrower is my guess. On Stadium go to the gift shop just to the left of the spawn nearest to the stadium. Near the far door there's a magazine stand. Among them is a movie magazine with a man wielding a flamethrower. A weapon's magazine with a new man-operated turret. And a fashion magazine with a "Ms. Sophia" on the cover.

Flamethrower is my guess. On Stadium go to the gift shop just to the left of the spawn nearest to the stadium. Near the far door there's a magazine stand. Among them is a movie magazine with a man wielding a flamethrower. A weapon's magazine with a new man-operated turret. And a fashion magazine with a "Ms. Sophia" on the cover.

Good eye man, [brains] for you!

BTW welcome to CoDz :mrgreen:

EDIT I would give brains but I need to "recharge" lol

Im hoping for a return of the Wunderwaffe, maybe Map Pack 3? My guess is good as any, and I'm definitely thinking a flamethrower. Maybe it will have special functions like the ability to melt frozen doors or something (it would fit the map's theme). Maybe when you fired at a zombie it would have a seizure or something and run around burning, and any zombies it touched would light up too? It would be neat if you could light your teammates on fire and they could run through the crowd, burning zombies as they go? :mrgreen:

An earth gun that shoots tree's?

I HAVE SEVERAL IDEAS FOR NEW WEAPONS

i know that these arn't gonna be in call of the dead, but

1: a boomerang that has an element 115 blade, to slice through zombies.

2: a lava gun , the lave sticks to zombies and melts them and then goes onto the floor and makes a puddle that kills more zombies.

3: a hypnotize gun that shoots a water balloon-like thing that explodes in a group of zombies and the chemical makes the zombies attack other zombies that havn't been hit by the splash (idea from bioshock)

i also think that you should be able to upgrade guns a second time in the PaP for 10,000 points

AND BRING BACK DOUBLE TAP!!!!

I HAVE SEVERAL IDEAS FOR NEW WEAPONS

i know that these arn't gonna be in call of the dead, but

1: a boomerang that has an element 115 blade, to slice through zombies.

2: a lava gun , the lave sticks to zombies and melts them and then goes onto the floor and makes a puddle that kills more zombies.

3: a hypnotize gun that shoots a water balloon-like thing that explodes in a group of zombies and the chemical makes the zombies attack other zombies that havn't been hit by the splash (idea from bioshock)

i also think that you should be able to upgrade guns a second time in the PaP for 10,000 points

AND BRING BACK DOUBLE TAP!!!!

^THIS.

Except Double Tap, I like the new perks alot better. Well, unless they made all the perks available.

What do you think the Call of The Dead Wonder Weapon will be?

I'm REALLY hoping that the Wunderwaffe will make a return in some form. I know it doesn't make sense with the story progression of Nazi Zombies, but a lot of people this map is just another random map just like Five was. (or was it not?)

So if it were just for fun, i don't see why it couldn't be included in this installment.

And if i'm not incorrect, there were two Wunderwaffes that were made in existence (in the story anyway) and only one of them were destroyed, that means somewhere there should lie another one! --if that one wasn't destroyed that is-- and what better, and secret, place to hide than in the below sub-zero temps of--- umm, i don't recall where this map takes place, but it's snowy and icey, so what better place to hide than a place that's most likely desolate and cold!?

If not the wunderwaffe, however, I wouldn't mind seeing a Wunder gun that has something to do with fire. I just don't know how Treyarch could compile that element into a gun though. Seeing as how if anyone remembers from W@W, the flamethrower usually blinded EVERYONE and EVERYONE flamed the guy (ha, get it?) who used it. And if that were to be the case for this instance, i would kind of be like 'what the frack?'

but i'm open to just about any idea!