If the Bowie knife was an upgradeable weapon

I thought the bowie knife could be a third weapon you could carry around in ascension and when its upgraded it could go to bowie knife to the Marilyn Manson and would be a black knife with blood dripping from it and scratched into it says emo, and its special power could be when you stab a zombie it would take there health and slow them down or if your feeling a little evil you could steal health from your team mates, it would be perfect or the ballistic knife/Richtofen ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DudeI think your on to something here!!!!!!!! [brains]

Its something I got off the top of my head cause think about it my bowie knife idea with the upgraded ballistic knife take health to survive and able to revive your team mates that would be a good combination and have three weapons so you have a better chance of survival with more ammo.

be awesome :idea:

I couldn't think of a name, maybe stab happy or the gouger or something :?:

B3A5T B1AD3

That came off the top of my head. I really like to stab in zombies, but even with the bowie knife it is hard to. Maybe a "Stab twice to upgrade knife" On the Pack-a-Punch? I think if the knife were gold it would be awesome. One stab kill until round 12 with the Knife, 17 with the Bowie Knife, 19 with the Ballistic Knife, and 25 with the Krauss Refibrilater.

me and my buddy actually came up with a upgraded version of the bowie knife , we called it the napalm blade it was a large red sword with spiked knuckle dusters ans when you knifed a zombie it would set it on fire and be a 1 hit until ~ round 28

How about when you upgrade it goes at random effect red-fire blue-ice yellow-shock green-earth. and by the earth one like its a green blade and the handle is made out of rock's and parts of the blade itself is made out of rocks which makes it stronger and there limbs go flying. :mrgreen:

^^I do like that elemental blade idea along with it being random. Imagine one of those blades in addition to the Krauss Refibrilater. Just a fiery blade fest right in front of you!

Just thought of a good name for the upgraded Bowie Knife: THE MEAT GRINDER (or M34T GR1ND3R if you're into the l33t sp33k)

in ascension i think the bowie knife is being replaced with a sickle as the bowie knife only appears in German maps

and when you see Nikolia and the Richthofen guy on the lunar lander thing in the vid of new maps (worst description ever but you get the point right) in the back ground you can see a sickle outlined (thanks to dubz for this)

in ascension i think the bowie knife is being replaced with a sickle as the bowie knife only appears in German maps

and when you see Nikolia and the Richthofen guy on the lunar lander thing in the vid of new maps (worst description ever but you get the point right) in the back ground you can see a sickle outlined (thanks to dubz for this)

maybe it could go the same with the sickle and the bowie knife could be on a future map, beside not like this idea will come true anyway.

well the bowie knife is basically an upgraded knife. since you couldn't pack a punch the regular knife, they made it so you could replace it with a stronger one off the wall. asking for it to be pack-a-punched would be like pack-a-punching an already upgraded weapon.

Yes, it is an upgrade, but the knife is nearly useless after round nine. Besides, the Bowie Knife is only 3000, and I wouldn't mind paying an extra 5000 for a better knife.

Its Also In Five Though Which Is American :)

i missed that lol but they stole the ray gun and research so why not take an awesome knife

and i think this would be an awesome i idea but was just mentioning the sickle

Why would you steal health from teammates when you can just regenerate it automatically, this has to be one of the most ridiculous topics on this website

If your one hit away from death than you can take a little of a team mates witch is one hit to them and full health to you so when you get hit by the zombie 5 seconds after you wont die and lose all your perks if you have any :facepalm:

i missed that lol but they stole the ray gun and research so why not take an awesome knife

and i think this would be an awesome i idea but was just mentioning the sickle

think about it on the sickle to, 2 for 1 on each map :)

Why would you steal health from teammates when you can just regenerate it automatically, this has to be one of the most ridiculous topics on this website

If your one hit away from death than you can take a little of a team mates witch is one hit to them and full health to you so when you get hit by the zombie 5 seconds after you wont die and lose all your perks if you have any :facepalm:

If a teammate is in knifing distance, wouldn't they go down also?

If a teammate is in knifing distance, wouldn't they go down also?

I dont know. :x

So you want an emo knife named Marilyn Manson that you can suck the life out of your teammates with? :roll:

A Bowie Knife upgrade wouldn't be too bad of an idea but OHK until 28 is overkill. I don't even think the ray gun is a OHK at that point, and neither are head shots. Maybe OHK until 15, faster melee, and permanent OHK on dogs/monkeys? Fair enough I think.