First Glimpse of Ascension

jugga jugga

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who wants a close up view.to me,that looks like peter,but i dont think its any of the other characters.who knows?Is Nikolai`s hand zombified?

Really? im sure it's just richtofen w/o his hat.. his face is clearly the same, he just has a scratch on the side, the light is low which could also make you think otherwise.

like i said on a previous post, im not sure why he would change all of his clothes like this.. but who knows.

Anybody who wants a close up view.to me,could be peter?,but i dont think its any of the other characters.who knows?Is Nikolai`s hand zombified?He has a beard btw.

Idk if it's zombified but from the other pics, you can see that all the characters are covered in blood

Better hope they don't get a scratch :lol:

[quote="flamecommando36

Is Nikolai`s hand zombified?He has a beard btw."

Sometimes when tank goes down he says "Am i turning now?" So mabye some of they do slowly turn, who knows?

Only richtofen can turn,or so the information on the terminal does.Takeo,Dempsey and Nikolai all have `a remarkable resilliance to the affects or 115....Richtofen however,isnt so lucky.Maybe the guy in the space suit is Neil armstrong?

Only richtofen can turn,or so the information on the terminal does.Takeo,Dempsey and Nikolai all have `a remarkable resilliance to the affects or 115....Richtofen however,isnt so lucky.Maybe the guy in the space suit is Neil armstrong?

Then maybe this is why Rick has a new outfit.

Since he's a scientist, he might have made a 115 resistant outfit?

Also, if you guys remember the old zombie trailers, we were getting lots of zombies with a bit of MP

now lots of Mp with a bit of zombies

What I think is on the 27 we might get a second trailer with more info cause this one is kinda...empty

Also, if you guys remember the old zombie trailers, we were getting lots of zombies with a bit of MP

What I think is on the 27 we might get a second trailer with more info cause this one is kinda...empty

I couldn't agree with you more about a second trailer.. this one hasn't really shown us any weapons or new perks at all..

STILL.EPIC

Made a little overview, and first post, actually been on this forum for a long time, never registerd :(.

I don't know if anybody else noticed this but disregard if it's been said because I haven't seen anything but it looks like there are 3 people on the LLRV. (the thing where The Doctor and Nikolai are standing.)

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened

3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this.

This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big,

huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

no need to quit coming to the fourms maybe your post just got buried with all the excitement of ascension in the trailer

and theres lots of posts about it because its new. this guy was probaly at the top on the home page thats why everyone

has posted here.all that matter is info is getting out. it doesnt matter who the info is getting put out by.we are all finding out new stuff together

Nope. I'm quitting. Good-bye CoDZ. Someone actually deleted my topic. It's gone. I got an E-mail saying I got a reply on it, but when I clicked the link it said I didn't have permission to view the topic. I went to the forum homepage, clicked Ascension, and my topoc entitiled "ASCENSION TRAILER!!!" was gone. Not on the first page where it should be. They deleted my post, well then. Bye. Unless I find what happened to my topic (i.e. Moved somewhere for being first :/) then this is my last post. Good - wait... No. BADbye.

Hahahahahahaha BYE BYE

WOW. This is crap. I am first at posting something big and someone steals the spotlight. AGAIN. It has happened

3 times on this forum already. only 2 big ones, though. The first being that I found the DerRiese server on the terminal, and now this.

This whole topic is a double-post off of mine. Mine was first. If this happens again I am definitely quitting CoDZ and keeping all the big,

huge Easter Eggs I find to myself/Sharing them with PlayTheGame. It's getting old. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

no need to quit coming to the fourms maybe your post just got buried with all the excitement of ascension in the trailer

and theres lots of posts about it because its new. this guy was probaly at the top on the home page thats why everyone

has posted here.all that matter is info is getting out. it doesnt matter who the info is getting put out by.we are all finding out new stuff together

Nope. I'm quitting. Good-bye CoDZ. Someone actually deleted my topic. It's gone. I got an E-mail saying I got a reply on it, but when I clicked the link it said I didn't have permission to view the topic. I went to the forum homepage, clicked Ascension, and my topoc entitiled "ASCENSION TRAILER!!!" was gone. Not on the first page where it should be. They deleted my post, well then. Bye. Unless I find what happened to my topic (i.e. Moved somewhere for being first :/) then this is my last post. Good - wait... No. BADbye.

k...see ya in a hour/feb 1st.

Hahahahahahaha BYE BYE

Its just a post...if you want to go and waste your time at Playthegame then go, but don't come wasting all the other members of CoDz with your whiny complaints...

Anywho!

I really want my Xbox to update like JD said it would..maybe we can have ascension on the zombies menu!

ROFLCOPTER WITH LEEKS!!!!

Alright so we have an awesome sickle, wouldn't it be even better if there was an hammer on the map somewhere :D Hammer-and-sickle in a Russian Zombie map. That would make my day lol. Every time I played the map I would have to get them both, would be cool if you could duel wield them like the bowie and ballistic knife lol. Was about to release my own trailer for Ascension today but now that there is actual footage to use I'm starting over, or at least most of it got erased and I'm restarting. BTW Syndicate found a few good things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxd8Lma4Nng

Made a little overview, and first post, actually been on this forum for a long time, never registerd :(.

I don't know if anybody else noticed this but disregard if it's been said because I haven't seen anything but it looks like there are 3 people on the LLRV. (the thing where The Doctor and Nikolai are standing.)

Yes, I just checked the trailer and when the barriers are going up, you can see a third player moving behind nikki.

And at 00:43 the song transition is fucking sick !

I noticed no crawlers in this video i wonder if they have been removed or just did not make the edits.

They had 10 seconds of zombie footage from the map. It was probably smarter for them to show us new things in that 10 seconds, due to limited time, rather than show us things that we have already seen. Make sense?

Yes, I just checked the trailer and when the barriers are going up, you can see a third player moving behind nikki.

And at 00:43 the song transition is fucking sick !

I know right!! I literally got chills and I felt my heart beat faster and faster haha. Even though it was 10 seconds or so I could watch that stuff every day til next Tuesday haha