GKNova6 Update #2 10/20/10 Analysis

Niho

Here we go!

Update #2 to the GKnova6 Zombies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnMnuS-LWbQ

There's the video.

Starting at :05

-You see in the lower middle right TV is a new creature.

White skin/body, with a dark mouth face.

:07-:11

- You see there is many things going on especially seeing some soldiers wearing some gas masks going through this place.(Hospital,Lab?)

On the left side of the screen you will see 4 TVs that connect to each other showing that the zombies actually look like they rip you apart and then consume you.

Before it was just they swing at you til you die.

-Lowest right middle.

You will see a TV, with a inside view of what seems to be a helicopter.

Seems like it could be a killstreak or some sort or a video of the soldiers dishing out napalm strikes on the hospital,lab.

:10

-Top right TV, you will see a little bit closer view of the "Crawler" as you can see its head is a bit smaller than a humans and the jaw reaches pretty far with its sharp little teeth.

To me it looks like it a hellhound-zombie hybrid. Minus the fire.

:17

-Left Side, 4 TVs combined you see more of a pack of these "Crawlers" you can see them a little bit of the time as the light flashes, due to the emergency light being triggered.

These "Crawlers" almost look like "The Pack" from DeadSpace2, but "The Pack" in DeadSpace2 hunt in groups and do not run at you on all fours.

:20

-Left side top 3 TVs, You will see the TVs connect with each other which show some of the soldiers wearing gasmasks preparing to go in.

:20-:22

-Low middle right TV, You can see a combination of the regular zombies we know love and these creepy "Crawlers".

:24-:27

Lower Middle Left TV

-You see the men with gas masks on ground going through what seems to be a air filled place with something it.

One of the men is either reacting to the air, and collapses and lets off a shot.

:25-:27

-Middle Right TV, You will see a what looks like a giant dust cloud from the explosions.

Seems to me that they're doing whatever they can to repulse the zombie outbreak.

:27-:29

Bottom middle TVs

-If you can pause in between this timeframe, you can kinda get a glimpse of a man that has yet to be zombified or killed. Looks like he looks up, and from edge of that screen you will see what looks like a "Crawler" crawling away.

-Could be as if that man behind the "Crawler" was controlling it.

:28-:30

Top Right TV, You will see a better shot of the "Crawler" in FP, crawling throught a hallway.

:33

Bottom Right TV

-Pausing right here you can kinda see what could be a helmet on the ground and in the back which looks like a generator.

-My take on these "Crawlers"

So these "Crawlers" look like a Hellhound/Zombie Hybrid to me as I said before.

They run on all fours, with a huge mouth which look like razor sharp teeth.

They seem pretty quick from what was shown in the video, unless if the video was sped up.

Seem like they might be mixed into the Zombie mixture as how the Hellhound were.

They probably travel in packs.

I do not see any eyes on these creatures, so maybe they react only to sound.

That's what I caught with just pausing and stop the video.

So what do you think about what was in the video, and what are your opinions of what I might of picked up throughout it?

Seem plausible?

Maybe you guys can possibly can figure what could be going on in the video. :]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that animal looking thing looks like one of those creatures that washed up on "Plum Island" in Long Island, New York, the government started this facility(plum island) to "fight off and test animal made diseases & biological warfare"(supposively there are more across the country and even across the world, also they are upgrading plum island to a facilty in kansas state university in the heart of cattle country manhattan, kansas) but a lot of people say they are also testing on humans there & an epidemic is inevitable (humans bodies were even found washed aside shore)(jesse ventura just made an episode for it on his conspiracy theories series on Tru TV) you should check it out there is a lot of similiar information in there and also the "father of plum island" is Dr. Erich Traub which was second in command to Hitler or at least somewhere high in the chain of command

sorry there is so much written but there is just so much information on this and i just took from my head what i had from researching all of this on a side note. but the facts are very similiar

09s, top middle screen, you see APC's driving in with at least one man in hazmat suit operating the machine gun on top.

12s-17s the scene with the 4 left screens that combine showing one slow moving zombie coming through and archway looks like (the map that should not be named) to me, the architecture, upturned chairs in the corner and the decorative style look like a theatre of some kind.

26s - bottom middle right screen, the scene from the helicopter cockpit, you can clearly see the rotorblades of another helicopter flying underneath. (Along with the APC's, fast jets from previous scenes, and the huge dustcloud and explosions, all looks pretty hectic and large scale!)

As for the scene where it looks like zombies are pulling the guy on the floor apart, my take on it is that they aren't zombies at all, and in fact they are soldiers trying to hold the guy/zombie down, seeing as none appear to have glowing eyes, rotting flesh or bite him....they just hold him down by his arms and legs?

And finally the crawler things :? they don't look like monkeys to me.....nor dog/zombie hybrids, if anything they look more like the "Lickers" from Resident Evil...

I just thought I would post this. On the new gknova6 update the zombies in the nazi uniforms are on the susposed map Kino Der Untoten, while the new creature and the labcoat/office zombies are the new map. Just thought I would let yall know. :lol: *EDIT* BTW I also noticed that I havent seen any of those new creatures with the nazi zombies

":24-:27

Lower Middle Left TV

-You see the men with gas masks on ground going through what seems to be a air filled place with something it.

One of the men is either reacting to the air, and collapses and lets off a shot."

is that Nova Gas in use? From the archievement list i remember there was a archievement about surviving Nova 6 gas maybe thats connected (some other archievements also)?

what leads me to

"

- You see there is many things going on especially seeing some soldiers wearing some gas masks going through this place.(Hospital,Lab?)

On the left side of the screen you will see 4 TVs that connect to each other showing that the zombies actually look like they rip you apart and then consume you."

and

":27-:29

Bottom middle TVs

-If you can pause in between this timeframe, you can kinda get a glimpse of a man that has yet to be zombified or killed. Looks like he looks up, and from edge of that screen you will see what looks like a "Crawler" crawling away.

-Could be as if that man behind the "Crawler" was controlling it."

maybe we are now able to actually become a zombie? and like switch the sides or (if you remember) "if i meet your Master i'm kickin' his ass" to control the new zombie types?

Keep your eye on the left half of the screen. Those numbers keep on floating past. Loads of them. There were one or two last time, but now there are hundreds. Plus can anybody else hear somebody whispering??? Listen real closely. Sounds like a young woman maybe... :?

Crawlers are Monkey/Zombie Hybrids?

Maybe "they" tried to make Zombies from monkeys, but it did not turn out as well as the human experiments or the dog experiments...maybe the monkeys reacted differently to 115, and the experiments did not fully work. :?

I also love that there is a "Kill 7 monkeys" achievements for SP. Kind of an "out there" achievement, well if it is not already linked to something ;)

Ok, I'm done. :)

09s, top middle screen, you see APC's driving in with at least one man in hazmat suit operating the machine gun on top.

12s-17s the scene with the 4 left screens that combine showing one slow moving zombie coming through and archway looks like (the map that should not be named) to me, the architecture, upturned chairs in the corner and the decorative style look like a theatre of some kind.

26s - bottom middle right screen, the scene from the helicopter cockpit, you can clearly see the rotorblades of another helicopter flying underneath. (Along with the APC's, fast jets from previous scenes, and the huge dustcloud and explosions, all looks pretty hectic and large scale!)

As for the scene where it looks like zombies are pulling the guy on the floor apart, my take on it is that they aren't zombies at all, and in fact they are soldiers trying to hold the guy/zombie down, seeing as none appear to have glowing eyes, rotting flesh or bite him....they just hold him down by his arms and legs?

And finally the crawler things :? they don't look like monkeys to me.....nor dog/zombie hybrids, if anything they look more like the "Lickers" from Resident Evil...

I was gonna say the same thing!

At 0:12 for a few seconds in the bottom right it looks as if doctors have been made into zombies. To me the whole clip gives me the feeling that wherever they were making the zombies, has been taken over by the zombies.

Also at 0:20 the crawlers look like they are being herded like slaves in handcuffs or something. They dont look very fast to me and I definately think that they might be deformed monkeys.

Maybe we'll see a full blown trailer in the near future...hope so :D

I think what he's trying to say is that based off of what he saw on GKNova6, he never saw the "crawlers" and nazi zombies together. So i think he's predicting that there's gonna be maps with only nazi zombies in them, and others with only the "crawlers" and new zombies (the ones with ties) in them.

Adding my own little spin on his idea, there would be maps with the classic nazi zombies and hell hounds. Then there's some new maps with Civilian/Scientist/Whatever type zombies, and "crawlers".

Sounds interesting to me.

And i thought Resident Evil 5 was the end of the nightmare......bring it on lickers!

But seriously i think the "crawlers" are actually monkeys genetically engineered with 115.