carbonfibah

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was simply Amazing!

The Jungle map seems cool, It is just what we Requested :D

Kowloon almost seems like a Re-skinned Favella level from MW2, between that take from MW2 and the 1887 Motorcycle (From Terminator 2, and similar to the snowmobiles) I really hope that Treyarch has some orginal content, I will admit I was a tad Dissapointed with Kowloon.

yeah it looks awesome, i like how jungle looks, reminds me of banzai.

these are the g4tv videos but jd_2020 also said there will be something on black ops @630pm est. during xplay, i wonder what videos those will be or will they be the same, i guess we will see.

here's the quote from jd:

wow i was looking for the tweet and he must of erased it last night.

but i found it from someone that retweeted it, here ya go:

RT @JD_2020: While we wait, #CODBlackOps on @G4TV tomorrow, look for us at 8am/ET and then on @XPlay at 6:30pm/ET/PT… Brand-new gameplay!

edit: there is also this article going around for today but its only for the uk so if there is anyone from the UK that wants to check this out, feel free and report back your findings

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/41270/New-Bla ... d-tomorrow

i wonder if its the same trailer or something new, for the us they put it during a football game for the UK they put it during a soccer(futbol) game , go figure lol

That was simply Amazing!

The Jungle map seems cool, It is just what we Requested :D

Kowloon almost seems like a Re-skinned Favella level from MW2, between that take from MW2 and the 1887 Motorcycle (From Terminator 2, and similar to the snowmobiles) I really hope that Treyarch has some orginal content, I will admit I was a tad Dissapointed with Kowloon.

I couldn't disagree more. I think you are doing what Infinity Ward fan-boys did at the start of black ops and World at War. Kowloon is a city, so you think "ZOMG! FAVELLA WAS IN A CITY!" There's a lot of cities in the world. No big friggin' culter clash if you end up fighting in one. Don't ever get in that train of thought.

Kowloon is the best looking map yet. Even MW2 didn't get the feel of a busy city right. It never made you feel like somewhere in it the was people living there own lives. On top of that, dodging skyscrapers is going to be a blast (Pun intended)! The neon and rain effects look fantastic. You don't feel like you did in other city missions. In those you mission, you felt pinned and like you couldn't move until you've killed so many people. In this mission, I think you'll feel more like a vigilante hunting down intel. You feel in control of the situation. It's totally badass! So don't say it's like Fa-frickin'-vella.