The Best Nazi Zombie Map

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SNN was an okay map but all that was really added was a trap and one or two new weapons. In my opinion Verruckt was the best because it included:

Power (electric gates)

perks

a better teamwork situation (two people had to work together to reunite with the other two)

more weapons (PPSH!!)

probably the hardest difficulty of all the maps

Unique "insane" or unpredicatble zombies.

There was so many statergies you could use on this map, but in the end the zombies would always get to you and eat your flesh. [brains]

Nacht der untoten is a good map to play in for all the beginners, but they are all great. Der riese, not exactly a good map, but if they could combine the PaP with a type of shi no numa level ( random perks, flogger, running around in circles, etc, etc.) then it would be great. Good special things that I liked in the maps were,

You were separated at the start ( veruuckt)

There were random perks ( shi no numa)

Hell hounds ( shi no numa and der riese)

Coming out of the ground ( veruuckt, coming out of water in shi no numa)

And thats my favorite things about those maps. I hate Nacht der untoten on the ipod because they keep adding guns in the mystery box when they shouldn't! I mean, come on! Bouncing betties, really??? :x :x

• 2 weeks later...

The catwalk is a death sentence, I use it, but I don't camp on it, Der Riese is by far the best for staying on the move, I got to round 51 on my own using a circuit system.

Der Riese is just epic, the details, the Story, Teleports, Perks, Pap's, The Bowie Knife and more easter eggs than the easter bunny, love it.

All through I do like Shi No Numa, love to use the zipline tactic.

Again Verruckt is awesome, the circuit is hard to do but can be mastered.

Nacht Der Untoten is by far the hardest in my opinion, the lack of perks and higher grade weapons make for some interesting situations, I always aim for the Ray-gun (long range) M2 (short range), staying in the box room with the help door left closed, stay by the back window and circle the pillars until everythings dead or crispy.

I love them all.

• 3 months later...

Der riese was the best hands down. I think we can all agree on that.

Shi no numa was great too. But i didnt like the dog rounds too much, and even though the gun glitches were awesome to do, they were still glitches.

Nacht der untoten is also good but due to its small size, lack of strategies, and no perk machines, it was definitely one of the tougher maps to play.

And finally verruckt. which i personally dislike. It was clunky, buggy, and i hated the sprinters. Too many tight corridors and not enough open areas. But it did have perks which is good. Oh and also, the betties were friggin worthless!!!! :x

I've played all the maps, and right know I just love Verruckt... It just had a creepy atmosphere that I love. An interesting team-mate strategy that I wished they would have brought back in the later maps. (Imagine Der Riese with a split up team) The vagueness and mystery behind it kinda let you put some imagination behind why you where here and what was going on. You couldn't really camp on Verruckt, and the tight corridors and tiny rooms really made for some interesting scenarios and interesting escapes.

It wasn't perfect, by no means, but I still find it a really fun map to play.

I love SNN, but I haven't been able to play it too much.

Der Riese is close second because of the back-story, the radios, plus the challenge of getting the teleporters up and running. Unfortunately I have hard time getting a good team (I don't do good on solo)

Verruckt is still one of the best, it just takes a while to get a proper strategy down. The Secret room downstairs is still a good place to hold up as its close to the Juggernog and not too far from the Speed cola, And i could just stand upstairs and keep flushing that toilet...LOL

Verruckt is still one of the best, it just takes a while to get a proper strategy down. The Secret room downstairs is still a good place to hold up as its close to the Juggernog and not too far from the Speed cola, And i could just stand upstairs and keep flushing that toilet...LOL

Everyone loves the musical toilet haha.

Anyway, NDU is pretty challenging at first, but it's still a must-play for me.

Nacht Der Untoten is good fun but gets boring real quick.

Verrukt is pretty fun, the one i have played least but is definatley the creepiest out of the lot. The setting of an asylum is bloody terrifying

Shi No Numa is by far the best fun. It is also the hardest, and requires the most tactics to play.

Der Riese... If it weren't for the Pack A Punch machine and the Easter Eggs then this would probably be the worst level. It's quite boring and easy to play. If you get to the catwalk and you have the chest up there you can just last for ever, or until you get a teddy and one of you goes down running to get a new gun.