GKNOVA6 UPDATED - ZOMBIES! **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Kyubi

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing to say. You guys ever read World War Z? You know the part at the end when the finally get to hero city and the just kind of sit? That's me. I think I'll just site. Six months. This went on for six months, and we lost a lot of members in between. My job is done. No TFAs, nothing. For once what we see is what we get. What am I going to do now? Well sign up for a Task Force and kill horrors ofcoarse... Who wants to join me!? (P.S., Johnson, you seen my M9 and vodka???)

(P.P.S. I'll have a vid on this up soon)

Oh noes! Have you lost that little box? I'll join you, on the other side of the world

I think Shoreyo has hit the nail on the head "testing facility as opposed to a hospital". Not many hospitals have decompression chambers and high tech "for the era" security systems.

Warning signs and flashing orange alert lights built into the structure, isolation rooms with secure glass.

Though I have not been to a Russian hospital, I dont think they are that bad

Agreed

Anyone else think we have seen the mp map that will be used for the firs zombie map? You no the one... ?

That clearly looks like a military testing facility to me and its likely ( based on everything we've seen) that its the GK facility IMO.

I imagine we'll start the game picking up at the GK group facility about 30 years after Der Riese where they are continuing the research done by 935 in WAW Zombies.

Someone presses the wrong button on a teleporter and suddenly a doorway is opened to Der Riese and the Nazi Zombies come storming through.

When WAW Zombies was first created Treyarch intended the victims of the zombies (as in the MP gamers) to become Zombies when bitten so here we have a potential variation in game play (to keep things interesting) and/or a mechanism for the Zombiefication to spread into the COD BO Universe (hence the none-nazi Zombies)

Given that the teleporters (based on the fact we see Nazi Zombies in the video) seem capable of time as well as location transport I think this also give us an insight into the possibilities.....

Time Travel, possible link up with/play as the previous characters/further explanation of back story....could be truly epic.

Its a mess. The GKnova6 site is blocked for most Germans because of "Nazi". Seems that we have to drive to Austria to play the zombie game mode.

There should be a tour offered. Lol. This could be the buses:

and this one with the Japanese Zombies: http://twitpic.com/2sud7h

Yeah I agree. Thats f***ing shit! Since they have updated GKNova, the site is blocked for Germany. If they have cutted/censored the whole co-op mode in Germany, it would be like steal the engine out of your car!

When u open the GK website with a german IP it looks like this:

WE ARE NOT IN CHINA! D*MN F**KIN CENSORSHIP! Sorry for my language but im so angry about it.

Lucky for me that I already have preordered the UK version via amazon England. :twisted:

SO FUCK U GERMAN GOUVERMENT U CANT STOP THE ZOMBIE ACPOCALYPSE! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

P.s. @bmxiao Bestell dir das Spiel aus England, Österreich woher auch immer brauchst nur ne Kreditkarte. Wenn du später Hilfe brauchst helfe ich gerne. Hab da so einige Mittel und Wege das Spiel auch in Deutschland Spielen zu können. ;) Wenn du die nichts schon selber kennst.

Das sind halt die Bürden die man als deutscher Staatsbürger zu tragen hat. Rechtsanwälte rennen im Krankenhaus amok, aber die Gamer ziehen die Arschkarte.

Same here in Hungary, its blocked. Its blocked for my friend too, he is from Poland.

Anyone from Europe can access it?

um, have you tried proxy avoidance? lol, works for a lot of people that work in the US where most companies use some type of web filter.

you may want to put up how to do that for those (like myself) that have no idea how to do that

Same here in Hungary, its blocked. Its blocked for my friend too, he is from Poland.

Anyone from Europe can access it?

um, have you tried proxy avoidance? lol, works for a lot of people that work in the US where most companies use some type of web filter.

you may want to put up how to do that for those (like myself) that have no idea how to do that

http://hidemyass.com/

This is the one I used to use in school before they banned it.

Just enter the URL in the box and click the button ;)

I think Shoreyo has hit the nail on the head "testing facility as opposed to a hospital". Not many hospitals have decompression chambers and high tech "for the era" security systems.

Warning signs and flashing orange alert lights built into the structure, isolation rooms with secure glass.

Though I have not been to a Russian hospital, I dont think they are that bad

Agreed

Anyone else think we have seen the mp map that will be used for the firs zombie map? You no the one... ?

You're forgetting the guy in the top left corner. Eather he's a zombies, or he REALLY wants a cookie.

HOLY SH**!!! I looked into the whole Ebola virus thread, and decided to dig as far as I could. After scanning around a bit, I found a piece on Wikipedia that mentions offhandedly that Ebola is considered a Class A Biological Weapon! So I looked into any history of Ebola being developed and/or used as a biological weapon. While it has never officially been used, I found this:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/intro/bio_ebola.htm

This article at the very end says plainly that in the Soviet-era, Ebola was being tested in aerosolization and for use as a biological weapon! GKNOVA6 has to be these tests!

Also, other certain articles discuss the Soviet capture of documentation from Unit 731 (will explain in a bit) in 1945 (wow, perfect time period???). Unit 731 was part of the Imperial Japanese Army which covertly tested biological weapons (the exact ones were never known). Among being purposefully subjected to deadly viruses, these soldiers underwent testing from things such as: removing and relocating limbs, purposefully damaging their bodies, and putting them in pressure chambers to see how long it would take to die (new GKNOVA6 image anyone?). The Soviets captured a lot of documentation from them that could very well describe these "black" tests.

I will keep digging!

(sry if this has been posted before)

I don't know what happened to my old account. I guess it got deleted for inactivity or something. ANyways..

This is all so mind blowing.

Each little tidbit of information makes me more and more excited to play Black Ops. I can't wait! If I call out of work on the 9th, I might stay up all night to beat the campaign before most of my friends even get the game lol! I can't wait to play zombies again!!!!!!

EDIT: Doesn't this looks similar to the view from the chopper gunner shown in the E3 trailer? (To clarify, I mean it looks like it could be the view from a chopper or something)

I don't know what happened to my old account. I guess it got deleted for inactivity or something. ANyways..

Each little tidbit of information makes me more and more excited to play Black Ops. I can't wait! If I call out of work on the 9th, I might stay up all night to beat the campaign before most of my friends even get the game lol! I can't wait to play zombies again!!!!!!

EDIT: Doesn't this looks similar to the view from the chopper gunner shown in the E3 trailer? (To clarify, I mean it looks like it could be the view from a chopper or something)

just a thought: maybe a pickup (such as nuke or max ammo) will enable a chopper gunner to come in for a while and the player could control it like a killstreak?!? :)

reality: probably not but it would be cool none the less

just a thought: maybe a pickup (such as nuke or max ammo) will enable a chopper gunner to come in for a while and the player could control it like a killstreak?!? :)

reality: probably not but it would be cool none the less

after thinking about what you just said, i realised, IT WOULD WORK OUT LIKE THAT! just think, you hit the power switch, and a power up shows up for a chopper gunner in the middle of the map. what happens is the whole team runs down there, someone gets the power up, then they go post up somewhere. while the person using the helecopter is left voulnerable on the ground, the rest of the team must protect him! :lol:

after thinking about what you just said, i realised, IT WOULD WORK OUT LIKE THAT! just think, you hit the power switch, and a power up shows up for a chopper gunner in the middle of the map. what happens is the whole team runs down there, someone gets the power up, then they go post up somewhere. while the person using the helecopter is left voulnerable on the ground, the rest of the team must protect him! :lol:

I'm hoping that a chooper picks you up at the end of the escape game mode. Think. You rush down a set hallway (like the one shown on Gknova6), make it to the LZ, get into the chooper and make your escape.