Future celeb zombies

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rap stars! 

Eminem, Tupac, Biggie, and Lil Wayne!

All are highly-recognizable rappers (though one isn't too good at rapping lol) and the plot could work well.

Biggie and Tupac hate each other. However, with zombies coming, they'd be forced to work together. Em hates Wayne, but he's not so "straightforward" about it, and disses him cryptically. Really, everyone would hate Wayne.

Plus, Em has done a lot of work with COD, so it wouldn't be hard to try. 

Tom Kane

Nolan North

Fred Tatasciore

Steve Blum

As the four begin work on the latest zombie map at Treyarch HQ, the unexpected happens: a breakout from Treyarch's Zombie Labs has caused the entire facility to become overrun with the undead, and the four must work together if they are to have any chance of surviving in the outbreak their game characters have survived for so long. Starring 4 renowned voice actors, a game studio and some heavy firepower, the latest instalment of Call of Duty: Zombies brings together a thrilling experience which parodies the seriousness of the story so far. Combat crazy developers and mad power-hogs in Night of the Unliving Devs, coming first on Xbox Live.

*final few seconds of the trailer are an unknown man screaming Vonderhaar's name*

Achievements:

• Unchained - In Night of the Unliving Devs, survive a trip down Zombie Lane.
  • Karaoke Night - In Night of the Unliving Devs, activate the musical easter egg.
  • Oh No - In Night of the Unliving Devs, meet the Destroyer of Games
  • Next Step Confirmed - In Night of the Unliving Devs, complete the TranZit easter egg using the JZ clue.
  • Conspiracy Theorist - In Night of the Unliving Devs, gain control of Treyarch.

I'd like to see an all female cast. Sure we've had a couple women as characters before, but an entirely female cast would be awesome. I introduce you to the Babes of the Dead.

Megan Fox

Scarlett Johansson

Zoe Saldana

Milla Jovovich

The settings is a a film premiere turned outbreak. The only 4 that survive the initial waves are these lovely ladies and now they have to work together to fight the undead. 

Megan Fox is not new to action movies or freaky stuff (Transformers, Jennifer's Body) and she's gorgeous. Brunette, check.

Scarlett Johansson is obviously up to the task from her action role as Black Widow in The Avengers. Blonde, check.

Zoe Saldana is no stranger to fighting either, she dispatched lots of foes in Columbiana. Exotic beauty, check.

Finally we have Milla Jovovich who is equally as beautiful, if not a bit older, but she will be the experienced leader. After all, she's the only one who has actually ever really fought zombies, even if only ficticiously. Perhaps that knowledge is what saves our babes of the dead. 

Action stars of the 80's

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sylvester Stallone

Chuck Norris

Bruce Willis

The map would be located in Hollywood walk of fame. Outside the Cinema on a premier of their new action film and all hell breaks loose. Or something like that. The qoutes would be immense on this map!! The announcer on the map would be van damme.

Edited by Horseman

I'd like to see an all female cast. Sure we've had a couple women as characters before, but an entirely female cast would be awesome. I introduce you to the Babes of the Dead.

Megan Fox

Scarlett Johansson

Zoe Saldana

Milla Jovovich

The settings is a a film premiere turned outbreak. The only 4 that survive the initial waves are these lovely ladies and now they have to work together to fight the undead.

Megan Fox is not new to action movies or freaky stuff (Transformers, Jennifer's Body) and she's gorgeous. Brunette, check.

Scarlett Johansson is obviously up to the task from her action role as Black Widow in The Avengers. Blonde, check.

Zoe Saldana is no stranger to fighting either, she dispatched lots of foes in Columbiana. Exotic beauty, check.

Finally we have Milla Jovovich who is equally as beautiful, if not a bit older, but she will be the experienced leader. After all, she's the only one who has actually ever really fought zombies, even if only ficticiously. Perhaps that knowledge is what saves our babes of the dead.

I like his idea.

And holy shit if Treyarch somehow managed to get Arnold, Sylvester, Willis, and Norris to do this.... Life...complete. xD

Oh another awesome choice would be Bruce Campbell. He's done multiple horror movies featuring the undead (the evil dead series)

He's be a likely candidate considering he's worked with Treyarch before. Remember the Spider-Man movie based games? Believe it or not those we're made by Treyarch and Campbell was the announcer.

Personally If I had my way, there would be:

Christopher eccleston: The ninth doctor, imagine the quotes from him: "You know this isn't the first time I've dealt with a box that disappears from one place to another. 

Saul rubinek: My 3rd  favorite actor of all time, fantastic roll in Warehouse 13, love to see him explain things with his sarcastic old-guy way. 

Mark Hamel: The joker from arkham asylum and arkham city, ought to be fantastic! 

Jim Carry: Loony and fun! What more can you ask for?

They could do a new 'FIVE' map with the British Royal Family. The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry in Buckingham palace. There hasn't been a British zombie map yet and im still waiting. Just imagine the royal guards (With the bush on their heads) as Zombies, that would be sweet.

They could do a new 'FIVE' map with the British Royal Family. The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry in Buckingham palace. There hasn't been a British zombie map yet and im still waiting. Just imagine the royal guards (With the bush on their heads) as Zombies, that would be sweet.

I'm looking forward to the Australian zombies map starring Naitrax. Oh, and rideable kangaroos, that'd be sick.

Boss zombie: Aborignes

Flight of the Damned

Premise- A newly designed super plane enters a wormhole due to it's altitude as it is sent to the zombies universe. 4 passengers Liam Neelson, sigourney weaver, Jackie Chan and Sylvester Stalone are the only survivors in a plane that is now flying without a pilot and infested with zombies. Can our heroes Take control of this new plane and send themselves back to their dimension? Use new wonder weaponry, Set new traps, and Beware the Gremlin.

I might make this a post one day when I am done with the cocoon story arc

-George Romero again, but perhaps as a playable character with quotes like: "why on earth did I invent these things", "it was more fun when i was one of them...", "Who's your daddy!?", ect. 

-I agree with above Christy Eccleson would be really cool.

-Eminem would be awesome. I'm not a fan of rap but I just like him. XD and it would make rap fans happy. Plus he has worked with call of duty loads in the past.

ect..

Or maybe something I really want... on a side note
-David Vonderhaar
-The zombies director (crap forget his name)

-Kevin Sherwood

-Elena Siegman

It would be so funny! trapped in their own game fighting their creations. It could even take place in treyarch studios. 

I thought Mob of the Dead was pretty horrific the first few playthroughs. But yeah zombies was never meant to be scary. xD I think they may have TRIED to make it so in certain maps like Verruckt, MotD, and Buried. But that's really it.

I would say anything but classic Nacht and Verruckt is disturbing at best XD which im glad, horror isnt what zombies about....however sledgehammers co-op mode...*crossing fingers* we can only hope,

I thought Mob of the Dead was pretty horrific the first few playthroughs. But yeah zombies was never meant to be scary. xD I think they may have TRIED to make it so in certain maps like Verruckt, MotD, and Buried. But that's really it.

I would say anything but classic Nacht and Verruckt is disturbing at best XD which im glad, horror isnt what zombies about....however sledgehammers co-op mode...*crossing fingers* we can only hope,

I hope we get a ghost-busters mode, and we can use upgradeable vaccums as weapons lol, jk. 

It'd be pretty cool to kill robots like China's version of zombies though.

I just got this sick Idea involving David tennant as a vampire Hunter (Fright Night) you use a crossbow that shoots three ways and instead of galva knuckles you can buy a whip (Castlevania). You start off in a village and you take a Cart pulled by zombies to reach the Main map which is this big castle. You are all vampire Hunters going to the castle in order to Kill the Head vampire and free the village However one of the characters is the head Vampire in disguise. God my creative juices are really flowing right now.... The Grenade is a Holy Hand Grenade and there are secret passageways and hidden puzzles you need to solve in order to get the Items you need. .... I need to get on google drive before I lose my inspiration.

Edited by Black Hand Smith