Maxis.....Father of Samantha, Enemy of the world and Richtofen. A scientist who once worked at the Der Riese facility within the members of group 935. However there is a dark secret that lurks about this "Man". Something that has most recently been discovered with Plenty of evidence to support it. Now to answer the long asked question Who is Maxis....or to rephrase that more accurately...."What"...

Our first Evidence comes from Der Riese. This is where Maxis's office lays in ruins. This is also where we listen to radios and discover the origin of the hellhounds. Listen now to the radios and listen to how maxis treats fluffy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-HJ4Tb39xA

By now you should come to realize that Maxis must really hate dogs if he is willing to put fluffy into a teleporter. Plus maxis seems really scared when He was being attacked by fluffy. Scared and has a hate of dogs.......

Our second Evidence comes from Maxis's timeline.

During the course of our story Maxis supposedly dies constantly. He comes back so many times..

Supposedly died in der riese via fluffy 

Supposedly Died on the moon Via suicide

Supposedly died In origins prior to the map events

Supposedly died during richtofen's endgame.

Supposedly want to have a Merry Christmas

So how is it that a single man can come so close to death yet somehow always make a comeback? Perhaps the Motd loading screen has some answers for us.

64401_190828391066285_1384264334_n.jpg

Now For the Big reveal. If you have not figured it out then here it is....

Maxis......IS A GIANT CAT!!!!

c91f74712d2cbd437a3e8ed93a67e022.png

There is Further Evidence to this FACT in the map known as Die Rise

This is a Dragon that can be found on the map

maxresdefault.jpg

Within the dragon's mouth you find a dragon ball or so it seems. But we will get to that later. As we can clearly see The Dragon is symbolism to the tragedy that has occurred to the world. The Moon rockets. What state is the dragon in?

The Dragon is beaten up, It is corroded, it is filthy and broken. The symbolism says that Maxis's Plan was strong enough to beat a Richtofen who is like a dragon because he believes he is dominant due to his plan supposedly working. What Richtofen does not know is that He ( The Dragon) as an enemy of equal strength Maxis ( The Tiger )

155404-325x312-tiger-yin-yang.jpg

So We now have our second piece of evidence Also in relation to the dragon.

In the Dragon's mouth we find a Dragon Ball. Or so it seems. In reality the Dragon Balls are not Dragon Balls..... They are Balls of YARN.

8208835_f260.jpg

Throughout the easter egg The Yarn must be kept away from the dragon because if not then The cat won't be able to achieve his plans. This is why Maxis finds it necessary for you to never put the balls in the dragon claws.

So in the end the tranzit characters are just a group of lab rats being used to achieve CAT MAXIS'S EVIL PLAN!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENED !!!!  BOOM!

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly died in der riese via fluffy 

Supposedly Died on the moon Via suicide

Supposedly died In origins prior to the map events

Supposedly died during richtofen's endgame.

FINALLY!!! Someone else who thinks Maxis shot HIMSELF after telling Samantha to "kill them all". I have always believed he killed himself, as it makes more sense after his final words.

As for the rest of the post... I... I really don't... Um... Yeah...

I don't think Maxis committed suicide.  I think he was shot by someone, perhaps Richtofen.  Richtofen does seem to believe that he should be dead in Moon.  But he also recognized that Maxis wasn't dead in the Moon radios after Samantha got caught in the MPD.  It would fit.  I'll admit this is one that is up in the air and up to interpretation.

Also, I don't think that's a ball of yarn.  No idea if that was a serious idea, but I just can't agree with it.  Just does not work.  Shooter had a theory last year around Die Rise's release on the balls that was extremely solid.  I'll have to go look for it.

I don't think Maxis committed suicide.  I think he was shot by someone, perhaps Richtofen.  Richtofen does seem to believe that he should be dead in Moon.  But he also recognized that Maxis wasn't dead in the Moon radios after Samantha got caught in the MPD.  It would fit.  I'll admit this is one that is up in the air and up to interpretation.

Also, I don't think that's a ball of yarn.  No idea if that was a serious idea, but I just can't agree with it.  Just does not work.  Shooter had a theory last year around Die Rise's release on the balls that was extremely solid.  I'll have to go look for it.

Actually Maxis shooting himself is pretty much fact to most people. The other scientists did not want to kill maxis until he could get Samantha out of there. One of the scientists yells NOO right before he does it. He was trying to stop maxis but failed.

As for the Cat theory it's actually a popular joke thread back on the old forums.

Also

Maximus Prime

Richtofotron

How could Maxis even commit suicide?

I'm pretty sure no one in Griffin Station would give him a gun to go point at his daughter. And there's no indication that he ever had one on him.

In fact, it makes more sense if they had pointed a (or multiple) gun(s) on Maxis to make sure he would cooperate.

Fact?  If it's such fact, why are you the first person I'm hearing propose it?  Can you give me more evidence?  I'd love to be convinced, but I'm just not so sure about it.

Ok Lets see

Our first evidence starts with the Der Riese radios.

Maxis Performed many experiments during his time at Der Riese. Many of these experiments involved trying to control the undead. Whenever Maxis would fail to control a zombie he would have to destroy it. This indicates that Maxis carried a Gun on him due to the nature of his work as well as have other men at his side for security purposes. 

When Maxis tells Samantha to Kill them all he immediately pulls the gun out and puts it on his head. One of the other scientists perhaps Schuster tries to stop him however he is too late and Maxis has already killed himself. During the radio you hear the Gunshot then the word NOOO. Thus the person yelling NOO could not have been Maxis. None of the other scientists would have dared shoot Maxis because if they did then Samantha would have never exited the pyramid. 

Another Evidence to be said is that None of the Scientists actually knew what the MPD did. Richtofen told them it was a gateway to another world yet none of them knew much about it. So even if Maxis told Samantha to Kill them all How would the Scientists even know that she would be able to do it?

Let's consider for a moment that the Scientists DID know that Samantha could Cause disasters while in the Pyramid. They still would have not shot Maxis. He was too important and if Samantha Knew he was still alive and on the moon she would not have brought the zombies there because she would never Harm her own father. In fact, they would have been safer if Maxis was still alive.

This is why Maxis shot Himself. His plan would have worked either way if they had shot him or if he shot himself. The problem was whether or not they would actually do it. That's why Maxis did it himself. If Samantha Believed Him to be dead then she would not hold back at all and destroyed all of 935. 

Thus Maxis arrived on the Moon and killed himself knowing that now nothing could stop Samantha. 

• Administrators

1) Maxis didn't kill the zombies himself. If you listen to the radios carefully, he orders for them to be killed. Such as the radio of the first responding zombie in Kino der Toten. There is no other evidence stating that he physically destroyed them himself. Now if you can supply actual evidence from the radio itself via Soundcloud, YouTube, or something, then I'll back off on that.

2) No evidence of Maxis killing himself is made clear in the Moon radio. He simply tells Samantha to kill them all followed by a gunshot. You can't call an abrasive hypothesis a fact because it seems like the only options available (when it certainly isn't). For all we know, one of the scientists could have killed him on accident. To this day there is no true cause behind it.

3) Scientists knowing/not knowing what the MPD is capable of is irrelevant to Maxis' death. Their only inclusion into the scenario is being there when Maxis died. 

4) As mentioned above. Maxis never knew of the MPD; he may have researched around it but he did not know it actually existed until being brought to Griffin Station. Samantha did not know either, despite being in the device up to that point. She was still a mortal being in her own body, unattached to the Aether. Maxis' death was the trigger to execute the device, thus she began her reign. 

• Administrators

Schuster and Groff just finished killing hundreds of people to fill the MPD. I don't see why they would have any issue killing one more. Maxis it too important? To whom? Certainly not to Richtofen or any of the men on his team. It is more likely that they shouted no because not only did he instruct her to kill them, but she all returned inside the pyramid.

I am with BHS on this one. I see a lot of people trying to convice him that Maxis did not kill himself yet if you listen to the radio message it does indeed sway more in favour that he did kill himself. He knew that he and Samantha would be killed if he coaxed her out, so he sacraficed himself to save her while giving her a reason to reap revenge.

As for him carrying a gun... If I worked with zombies closely I would be packing, so that one should be a given. Either way, we will NEVER know for sure, but the way the audio log plays out, I am as convinced now as I was back then that he did indeed take his own life.

Schuster and Groff just finished killing hundreds of people to fill the MPD. I don't see why they would have any issue killing one more. Maxis it too important? To whom? Certainly not to Richtofen or any of the men on his team. It is more likely that they shouted no because not only did he instruct her to kill them, but she all returned inside the pyramid.

Let's see. Theres a girl in a magical Moon pyramid and her father has told her to kill everyone. Their original Plan was to eliminate Maxis and Samantha once she was removed from the Pyramid. This was Richtofen's orders. However once Maxis told Samantha to kill everyone Maxis Became the only thing that could possibly talk samantha out of killing every single member of 935. Thus he BECAME Important to the scientists. 

• Administrators

Let's see. Theres a girl in a magical Moon pyramid and her father has told her to kill everyone. Their original Plan was to eliminate Maxis and Samantha once she was removed from the Pyramid. This was Richtofen's orders. However once Maxis told Samantha to kill everyone Maxis Became the only thing that could possibly talk samantha out of killing every single member of 935. Thus he BECAME Important to the scientists. 

And suddenly the scientists are supposed to know about the MPD's powers and what would become of Samantha from then on? Good possibility, but it's not there yet. They realized Maxis wanted them all - including Richtofen - dead. At that point in time, it would be simple for one of the scientists to kill Maxis upon hearing that statement. Because in their minds, why would they kill Samantha when they are primarily focused on Maxis?

I'm more on the side of Maxis getting shot vs. Maxis shooting himself.

That being said, if Maxis had the forethought to essentially digitize himself into the Griffen station computer system - he might have had the plan all along to ditch his physical body. It seems pretty clear that he knew Richtofen was up to something, but why couldn't he have just digitized himself AND kept his physical body - after all, he couldn't have gone through with his full plan if not for the steps taken by physical beings.

I'm kind of playing devils advocate, but at the same time I can see both angles truly.

I know @ will probably want to weigh in on this subject.

And suddenly the scientists are supposed to know about the MPD's powers and what would become of Samantha from then on? Good possibility, but it's not there yet. They realized Maxis wanted them all - including Richtofen - dead. At that point in time, it would be simple for one of the scientists to kill Maxis upon hearing that statement. Because in their minds, why would they kill Samantha when they are primarily focused on Maxis?

They may have been focusing on Maxis at the time but the MPD still contained Samantha. What is odd however which even I can't solve is why the Scientists needed to find Maxis in order to get samantha out of the pyramid. Why couldn't they just fill up the containers with more Orgone/ Ethereal Energy and reopen the Pyramid the same way they did before. In my opinion the Pyramid was sealed or they lost a key component. However nothing is mentioned or can be concluded on that as of now. 

So that being said Maxis was brought in from what we believe was Shangri-La in the Himalayas using the Focusing Stone. We believe that in order for them to locate Maxis and teleport him to the moon without using 2 teleporters. ( One to go into and one to come out of) They Used the Stone because it originated from shangri-la and thus the stone and Maxis would swap Places. Once they realized they couldn't open the pyramid without Both the stone and the Rod they determined that Samantha might be able to open it from the inside. 

Thus Bringing us back to why they needed Maxis in the first Place. To Get Samantha out of the Pyramid and then afterwords they would both be executed. Samantha was never meant to enter the pyramid. Richtofen would have never allowed Maxis to Be killed until he could assure that the Pyramid was vacated and ready for him to enter it. 

I'm more on the side of Maxis getting shot vs. Maxis shooting himself.

That being said, if Maxis had the forethought to essentially digitize himself into the Griffen station computer system - he might have had the plan all along to ditch his physical body.

Another reason why I believe he killed himself! He planned to have himself obsorbed into the computer as a backup plan incase Richtofen succeeded in replacing Samantha in the device. Him and Samantha were doomed to die on Griffin Station if she was convinced to leave the MPD. Richtofen knew that Maxis was the only one who could convince her to come out, so there is little chance he would have want him dead until that happened.

There's really no way of knowing exactly what went down. He could have simply grabbed the gun in one of the scientists hands forcing them to shoot him and the other screamed "NO!". There's really no way of knowing. What can be said is that no matter who shot who, Maxis knew he was dead once he tells Sam to kill them all. So in that way its kind of a suicide no matter what. How he ends up in the computers is a whole different story on its own since he most likely didn't even know about the Moon base till he was there, so planning on getting shot and taking the computers over before hand seems unlikely.

Edited by Cheesegrater28

1.  I don't think Maxis programmed himself into the computer.  He speaks through electronics after he dies, as seen throughout Black Ops 2.  When he died, it seems that wherever he went, he gained control of that much.

2.  I've been convinced before that Maxis was killed by Richtofen.  Richtofen knew that Maxis was alive in the Moon radios, even after he tried to kill him in the Der Riese radios.  So why, when hacking the interface on Moon, does Richtofen say "And now you are dead...and your little girl is going to be next!"  How did Richtofen know he was dead if he went to Shi No Numa after telling the scientists to get Maxis to the Moon?  Because he did it.

We could also then, from the previous point, go into Kino's loading screen where Richtofen wonders where "the little girl ran off to", though he already knows.   Sometimes the devs just make mistakes I guess.

• 10 months later...