Your Dumbest Mistakes In Zombies

I'm no Way or Chopper, but I'm no slouch either. I have had some moments others dream of having. But sharing your proudest moments is not the path we are walking today, we are going through the wall of shame, the dumbest moments you had. What's better bonding than guys laughing at one another?

Mistakes happen, but some are consequential and some are down right embarrassing. I view myself as an intelligent wise individual, but even I at times are plagued by stupid mistakes. Let's list the dumbest and most damaging mistakes.

-Trading in Mustang and Sally by accident-

I lost count the number of times I trade in my favorite killing weapon thinking it was CZ 75.

-Claymores near wall weapons-

I lost count how many times I accidentally stack claymores near wall weapons that I trade in my wonder weapon for a wall gun trying to pick up a claymore.

-PAP moving-

On Die Rise, I get to a PAP machine already present. A zombie approaches after PAP takes my weapon. I do a quick circle come back to find the PAP gone.

-Messaging during games-

Lost count how many times I leave a crawler to message in middle of games only to find the crawler catching up and killing me before I finish my so important messaging. One time on a four player high round pursuit, I pause to reply an invitation to another game. Rushing into it I accidentally hit join, abruptly ending our 30+ game on Five, by far the highest at that time.

-Fling yourself to death with the trample stream-

Self explanatory, lost count how many times I have done it on Die Rise.

-Forget you lost perks-

I lost count how many times after losing my perks, I horde the zombies and shoot mustang and sally at my feet. The worst being a 30+ game on Ascension, the last person surviving, I shoot myself to death while others spectating me. They were convinced I did it on purpose.

-Holding the grenade a second too long-

I lost count how many times I cook a grenade only to have it a tad too long.

That is all I could muster up at this moment. Are you so perfect that these never occurred to you?

Thanks for reading.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Much similar to Jay, I had a trample steam accident.

My team was fooling around with their trample steam set-up so it would fling zombies away from the ramp on Die Rise. I (for some reason) thought it was facing towards us instead of the Trample Steam room, and jumped on it after being trailed by several zombies. I plunged down the building without so much as skimming any buildings.

Not my dumbest mistake, but my controller disconnecting on Round 1 when I'm knifing zombies at a window.

My dumbest moment however has to be me thinking I have the PHD Perma Perk, go to Dolphin Dive: Downed.

Blagh.

Oh and underestimating MMX and his revives. Countless time I thought I'd see death on Nuketown, how wrong I was.

On round 99 (with two zombies left) on buried I tried to move my cat away from the xbox power button but accidentally hit it myself.

In the 70s on die rise I shot myself to many times with the mustang and sally. And then jumped into the hole in the ceiling causing me to die...

After a few hours of tranzit i was in the late forties. I decided to go use the bathroom but forgot to actually hit the frekin pause button. So ended up dying.

I was in zombie blood. Killed the panzer for the first time that game so it dropped a part. Decided to dig up a mound before picking up the part. Then when I went to pick up the part to the staff I accidentally traded my rgm2 for a ballista... 

I powered off my XBOX whilst paused on round 93 on Origins trying to unplug my PC.  I had no downs.  I still haven't done 100 or bothered again on that map.

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Damn Chopper!

My own personal failing came on a 4 player game of Ascension on round 39. All my team mates had went down, and having initially been training in the scrapyard, I decided to move to the safe haven that is the spawn.

With a near full thundergun in hand, I dropped down and leaned against the wall with the M14. Seeing the 'Hold X to' message pop up, I panicked and thought I was needing to reload and held down X only to swap out for an M14.

Lasted 3-4 seconds after that and game ended. :(

Can't even reload the stupid Thundergun anyway... idiot!