The Unwritten Rules Of Zombies(Voting Open)

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even though voting is open, another unwritten rule could be;Thy shall start a new round & respawn others in a good location (not out in the lava fields)

I do agree but where to spawn others is very subjective. Example myself in transit. I always say in the town. Its cake to grab jub and even stamina up and run to the teleport. Now other don't see my logic here but it works for me.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. I voted Glitching. It is the worst taboo in zombies. Never an excuse for glitching... especially in a public match.

True true...I can think of one glitch I used to use with a specific group of people I played with back when I had an Xbox 360. They for some reason, could never save a crawler for me, I would take a break and come back to death or no perks (usually losing my Mulekick weapon) so when we played Moon, I would take my breaks in the spot by flopper that allows you to mask yourself from being detected. I used to try the spot on COTD outside the lighthouse but that's tricky.

I since killed my xbox (more like it committed suicide) and I made the switch to ps3 and have a team I can more than not, rely on keeping my alive while away from my TV. Just throwing that out there for debate. Do you think it's hypocritical for me to say I hate glitching in games, but use them to protect myself while being away from the game? I guess technically I could be gone for a round or two and that would be considered by most to be glitching but I usually only take breaks to get a glass of tea or pee, I save the #2 for after game lol

• 5 months later...

Hmmm...

Has this one been done yet?

Origins Specific- Thou shalt not pick up Zombie Blood while camping with others and filling soul chests.

We need to improve the Crawler/Last Zombie commandment, my suggestion:

If Thou art chosen as the zombie sitter, thou shalt not harm this zombie until all fellow slayers are ready. If Thou is cornered by this zed, thou shall take the down as it is well deserved for your poor sitter skills.

[tab][/tab]Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and Jay, as I'm sure most of you are aware we as zombies players follow a basic set of rules that have been passed down through the ages or for five years at least. I thought that I would utilize the great minds in the forum to transcribe the rules in to a neat list, or ten zomb commandments if you will. So please leave your suggestions and call out if you think a fellow member has a good idea. I'll kick it off with a few of my own.(These are not finalized, just getting things stared.)

• Thou shalt not covet thy teammate's window, nor their kills, nor any thing that is thy teammate's.
  • Thou shalt not take more than one turn one the box while others are waiting. Once per cycle!
  • Those who dedicate time to construct traps or weaponry may claim ownership.
  • Thou shall not Glitch. The road less traveled will always be more rewarding.

I would say: Thou shall not glitch. Glitches are for b()tches!

Edited by CBR_600_RR