Mr. Jay

Highest Round on Die Rise? Solo or Co-op.

I was looking to post my round total in the official Die Rise Round Total and realized there isn't an official CODZ leaderboard for the map.

Here it it, the unofficial CODZ Die Rise Leaderboard. Any staff with power to change and organize this please do so.

I just realized you can't tell it is me, but anyone on my PSN could vouch for me. Thanks.

Awards

100 solo, 92 or 93 coop...I really can't remember. Both games were streamed entirely.

Solo 61 (jumped off of the building, twice due to who's who, to end the game. Otherwise no downs).

Now i usually quit around 40+ when i have to start using the pink shotgun...(aka sliquifier).

2 players? I think low 30s. Edit: hit 44 split screen offline with my 'bad at zombies' friend, that was surprising.

4 players to 25, then the first random that I've played with since Der Riese/waw says 'I'm drunk' and left. We made it to 31 with 3 of us.

I usually play zombies solo or 2 man.

Gt: Unmazing.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2013 at 2:28 PM, Mr. Jay said:

I was looking to post my round total in the official Die Rise Round Total and realized there isn't an official CODZ leaderboard for the map.

Here it it, the unofficial CODZ Die Rise Leaderboard. Any staff with power to change and organize this please do so.

11jpw02.jpg

I just realized you can't tell it is me, but anyone on my PSN could vouch for me. Thanks.

The original highest co-op round on Die Rise was round 121, my cousin and I had actually beat the world record but never posted it, the power went out that same night so I couldn't, but we got to round 122 and then the power went out, Die Rise in my opinion is one of the best COD Zombie maps that they could have made, the 2nd one in my opinion would definitely be Buried

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2013 at 3:11 PM, TheBSZombie said:

My solo is 70 something, and then I got to round 87 doing the galva knuckle spot prepatch.

my highest solo is 98, but that's still a good game in the 70's or 80's