Let's Get Something Straight

FEAR TEDDY makes absolutely no sense.

FEAR RUSS makes absolutely no sense.

FEAR RUVE is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

There is NO map pack 5. There were never any plans and there won't ever be any plans for a "Dark Side of the Moon" map.

The TranZit 4 characters are dead. They are in Buried, forever.

The Original 4 characters WILL be returning in the next map.

Albert Arlington did NOT create the Zombies and Mob of the Dead has no relation to the main Zombies storyline.

Questions? Your "theories" are terrible.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, ok.

While I agree with pretty much everything you said besides MOTD not being related with the main story, there is no need to just state everything like it's fact.

We don't know if any of this is true or not so until its proven to be true or not, we can't say anything like this.

Also, no need to be rude to the community. We are all here for the theories and strategies all related to zombies. No need to insult anyone.

And welcome to CoDz! :)

Edit: I read your join date wrong, my bad. :oops:

I still stand by my statement though.

Wow, ok.

While I agree with pretty much everything you said besides MOTD not being related with the main story, there is no need to just state everything like it's fact.

We don't know if any of this is true or not so until its proven to be true or not, we can't say anything like this.

Also, no need to be rude to the community. We are all here for the theories and strategies all related to zombies. No need to insult anyone.

And welcome to CoDz! :)

If you think this is rude, you haven't seen anything yet, buddy. And no need to welcome me, I've been here since 2010 :-)

I agree with everything you said, but the delivery was quite mean to be honest. No need for air quotes around the word "theories" because what people think up are just that.

"Theory" n.

1.A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something.

I agree with everything you said, but the delivery was quite mean to be honest. No need for air quotes around the word "theories" because what people think up are just that.

"Theory" n.

1.A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something.

What Mocking said was why I put quotes around theories. People take their terrible theories that make absolutely no sense, and push them in the faces of others as fact. Those are not theories, my friend.

Some of you people don't seem to understand what I'm saying.

Theories are FINE. But when you make a theory and state is as a fact and shove it down everyone's throats, then you're being as rude as I'm apparently being.

Cry about it.

There's a difference to being gullible and naive, than being completely rude and disrespectful.

??U confused me mate,explain? :)

People who post theories that they find are usually new users just trying to be recognized. It feels good to be noticed and complimented. So that's why they would push it on people. This user is being rude and disrespecting some of the wisest members here. Completely uncalled for.

There's a difference to being gullible and naive, than being completely rude and disrespectful.

??U confused me mate,explain? :)

People who post theories that they find are usually new users just trying to be recognized. It feels good to be noticed and complimented. So that's why they would push it on people. This user is being rude and disrespecting some of the wisest members here. Completely uncalled for.

agreed.and heres the crying he wants :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: Sorry mate,but dont be rude.

Some of you people don't seem to understand what I'm saying.

Theories are FINE. But when you make a theory and state is as a fact and shove it down everyone's throats, then you're being as rude as I'm apparently being.

Cry about it.

No, that is not what you were saying, you may have meant to say that or been thinking that as you typed it but what you actually said was

Your "theories" are terrible.

The only person I can see that is claiming things to be fact is you.

There is NO map pack 5. There were never any plans and there won't ever be any plans for a "Dark Side of the Moon" map.

The TranZit 4 characters are dead. They are in Buried, forever.

The Original 4 characters WILL be returning in the next map.

Mob of the Dead has no relation to the main Zombies storyline.

none of what you said, no matter how likely it may seem is a fact, and you are claiming them to be.

In the past people have claim as facts that

"They will never add a theater mode to zombies"

"There will never be an end to a zombies map"

"We will never have a map on the moon"

But we have seen all of these happen, even though they seemed imposable at a time people have denied them since BO1 and W@W.

Your OP was displayed in a rude manner, you comments are contradictory and some of what you said is actually wrong.

I understand that when people claim things to be facts rather than there opinion it can be annoying and some of the things you mentioned may have sounded stupid and it is fine to disagree with them but the way you have attacked them I do not think is OK.

Let me start off with an example.

When the MotD trailer came out everyone saw the car door and the dolly, and said it was confirmed that the shield would return. My good friend Stop Mocking Me0 stood against the current and made it clear that until we see it for ourselves in-game, we can't call anything confirmed. Mocking was absolutely correct in doing so then. That idea has been around since the beginning: nothing is confirmed until everything is on the table. Chances are it never will be, so most theories, correct as they may be, are technically unconfirmed.

Likewise you can't just state anything as fact. I'm especially bothered by you saying that the N4 are dead and the O4 will return. Like I said things are confirmed through gameplay. Since we haven't gotten any info on the map yet it's just as irrational to state that as a fact as it is to say so about fear teddy or the others. Even the title is pushing these parameters, as nothing is "straight" here.

Each theory is equally flexible and each as potentially true as the next. That's the basic principle on which the site was made. Like bob said, that's the beauty of it. Sure constructive criticism is helpful, but literally saying "your theories are terrible" isn't constructive at all.

I'm not going to lie; Nayrc hit the nail on the head. This is such an insanely skewed hypocritical complaint, I can already feel cancer taking hold in my brain for having read it. Almost all of my brain cells have diedagkxxmsbkkcxmiseckovfsztc

Let me start off with an example.

When the MotD trailer came out everyone saw the car door and the dolly, and said it was confirmed that the shield would return. My good friend Stop Mocking Me0 stood against the current and made it clear that until we see it for ourselves in-game, we can't call anything confirmed. Mocking was absolutely correct in doing so then. That idea has been around since the beginning: nothing is confirmed until everything is on the table. Chances are it never will be, so most theories, correct as they may be, are technically unconfirmed.

Likewise you can't just state anything as fact. I'm especially bothered by you saying that the N4 are dead and the O4 will return. Like I said things are confirmed through gameplay. Since we haven't gotten any info on the map yet it's just as irrational to state that as a fact as it is to say so about fear teddy or the others. Even the title is pushing these parameters, as nothing is "straight" here.

Each theory is equally flexible and each as potentially true as the next. That's the basic principle on which the site was made. Like bob said, that's the beauty of it. Sure constructive criticism is helpful, but literally saying "your theories are terrible" isn't constructive at all.

I'm not going to lie; Nayrc hit the nail on the head. This is such an insanely skewed hypocritical complaint, I can already feel cancer taking hold in my brain for having read it. Almost all of my brain cells have diedagkxxmsbkkcxmiseckovfsztc

:lol: Give this man a medal :lol: ;)