Vulture Aid and Time Machine

yourmapper

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vulture Aid looks like a good perk for the first week, but once you get to know your way around, I think it will become pretty pointless. It would be good for bullet-based weapons though.

Time Machine, on the other hand, looks useless. I mean, I seriously have no idea why anyone would ever want to go BACK a round.

• Administrators

I DO recommend putting spoilers in the title.... For posts-man-ship

You're in a forum about a map that has technically been semi-released to us thus far. There are spoilers everywhere, and the only way you can avoid them is to avoid the whole forum itself.

Vulture Aid looks like a good perk for the first week, but once you get to know your way around, I think it will become pretty pointless. It would be good for bullet-based weapons though.

Time Machine, on the other hand, looks useless. I mean, I seriously have no idea why anyone would ever want to go BACK a round.

in Ali-A's video he mentions thinking that its only available in solo... which makes me think solo easter egg possibilities....

This is why I didn't want to look at the buried section of the forum. The Perks are right there in the title. Lost a lot of surprise..... Wish the title was 2 new perks...

But anyways, I guess its mostly my fault.

You'll be happy to know there's only 1 new perk.

This is why I didn't want to look at the buried section of the forum. The Perks are right there in the title. Lost a lot of surprise..... Wish the title was 2 new perks...

But anyways, I guess its mostly my fault.

I am the same. I woke up this morning, and I see all these Buried topics with stuff already given away, and I'm slightly hating myself for coming onto the forum now.

Yes, they're technically not leaks. But, it's gameplay and information released early. Something I would expect of PTG, not CoDz.

Anyway, that's my opinion. I'll probably get raged against but meh. Apparently early information isn't against the CoC (even with Treyarch given people early access for that very purpose).

Yea I don't think you can get away from spoilers on here. I mean, look at some of these titles. I didn't think by saying some words like that you would know what they were. One's a perk and one's an item. You probably need to stay off the forums and YouTube until you played it once.

Vulture aid looks useful for getting extra money and ammo. Neat that you can see all the zombies eyes through walls so you know how many are left at the end of a round and where they are coming from.

I have no I idea what Time Machine would be useful for. Surely an Easter egg at least. I looks cool though.