New Personalization packs 5/29 vote 5/23-5/28

http://oneofswords.com/2013/05/you-choo ... ck-ops-ii/

looks like we will have a chance to vote for 2 new personalization packs out of 4 choices. Voting will be on the welcome message, and will run from May 23rd to May 28th with the new winning camo/reticle sets to be available for purchase on May 29th

A bit lackluster if you ask me, especially since many of us here were really hoping for PaP camo, but perhaps that may be down the line. I think that would be a great item to release along side the zombies finale of map pack 4

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all look equally...meh to me. Seriously, Treyarch, just give the community what it wants. It wouldn't be that hard! You already got the texture! Give us Pack-a-Punch camo!

The zombies community wants that, I doubt most Multiplayer-only players give a big F about it, just saying!

And there are 2 textures for it.. Which one do they release?

And if they do release it/them, it definitely will be the last camo pack available to suck a last bit of money from our pockets.

Seriously I have paid over 200$ til now for BO2

XB version+season pass, all dlc camos, CaC pack

Ps version+season pass

They all look equally...meh to me. Seriously, Treyarch, just give the community what it wants. It wouldn't be that hard! You already got the texture! Give us Pack-a-Punch camo!

The zombies community wants that, I doubt most Multiplayer-only players give a big F about it, just saying!

And if they do release it/them, it definitely will be the last camo pack available to suck a last bit of money from our pockets.

Ps version+season pass

A) nobody is making you buy the camos. if you have seriously spent $200 on this game which i think is rather excessive, it's probably a good idea to sit this camo pack out.

B) there are actually 4 PaP camos now...i would personally as a multiplayer enthusiast and zombies fanatic pay whatever it is 640 ms pts for 4 camo/reticle packs. the reticles associated could be any of the zombies exclusive ones from BO or BO2. it would be cool to use the original WaW PaP camo in multi for me simply for old time's sake :)

back on topic though, depending on the reticles, i could see getting the cyborg one... maybe the dragon if the reticles are cool. but as stated earlier, overall... meh especially compared to the first batch

Ps version+season pass

A) nobody is making you buy the camos. if you have seriously spent $200 on this game which i think is rather excessive, it's probably a good idea to sit this camo pack out.

B) there are actually 4 PaP camos now...i would personally as a multiplayer enthusiast and zombies fanatic pay whatever it is 640 ms pts for 4 camo/reticle packs. the reticles associated could be any of the zombies exclusive ones from BO or BO2. it would be cool to use the original WaW PaP camo in multi for me simply for old time's sake :)

back on topic though, depending on the reticles, i could see getting the cyborg one... maybe the dragon if the reticles are cool. but as stated earlier, overall... meh especially compared to the first batch

Just so you know, the game+season pass=100$ and I principally play xbox but my friends all play ps3, so I ended up buying the ps3 version too.. that's 200$ right there. I don't mind paying for content that I like so what's you're point really?

Also, the first two are from older games, I didn't include them when I said 2

but you are right, it would make a good 4camo pack, along with zombie exclusive reticles. They would probably make us vote for which one of the 4 we would prefer to have. The 2 I would like to see would be WaW and Tranzit/Die Rise.

And I agree I wasn't on topic, I don't mind any of these except the dragon one, the last one would be so sick on sniper rifles !

the only point i was making was it seemed you were complaining about treyarch "sucking last bits of money out of us" but you complaining about how much you've already spent. Nothing wrong with spending the money if you have it and want the products, but blaming treyarch for wanting to make money and then complain abt how much you've spent isn't productive.

Thing most people forget is just like banks, retail stores, manufacturers of any kind, Treyarch and activision are businesses and their goal is to maximize margins and revenue. No way you can fault them for that because its not a charitable organization.

That being said, if they see an opportunity to make money they should take it.

not picking on you, like i said if you have the money and want the items/products, go for it absolutely no reason not to, but once you purchase you (not you specificallly but anybody) forfeit the right to complain about the greediness or whatever of the company

100% for the dragon camo (I freaking love dragons and eagles!)

50% for Paladin, not so much into it.

100% for CYBORG since im a nerd in technology :lol:

25% for Comic, It looks like the ronin or Graffiti camo and I don't think I need another one of those camos.

Also where do we vote for these camos anyways?

Well i downloaded the dragon set before going to work since it was the only one available yet, couldn't see it but the calling card is so sick!

It's a dragon eye and there's animated flames coming from the bottom of the card.

Was looking really good with my minecraft diamond pickaxe emblem :)

Well i downloaded the dragon set before going to work since it was the only one available yet, couldn't see it but the calling card is so sick!

It's a dragon eye and there's animated flames coming from the bottom of the card.

Was looking really good with my minecraft diamond pickaxe emblem :)

Read that they aren't quite available in game yet, there will be a hot fix coming within a couple hours that will update their in game availability (among other things perhaps)

I am disgusted in all of you :P

How could you all like Comics & Cyborg? They are so bland... Ugh.

I voted Dragon and Paladin. They were the underrated ones and they deserve love. Paladin looked the best IMO, but I will settle for my 2nd favourite: Dragon.

The best part of this comp is:

PS3 & Xbox could potentially get 2 different sets of camos (although I highly doubt it)

Also:

Put Dragon on an LSAT. THE BULLETS PULSATE!!!

My thoughts on all of them:

Cyborg

Possibly the closest to a Pack-a-Punch style camo we will ever get. I personally like it, it looks like your gun is partially gold instead of being plated gold.

9/10, calling card needs some work.

Dragon

I really do not like this one for most guns. The only part I like is how it has animated fire that looks amazing on an Assault Shield, and an amazing playercard.

5/10, the scales just look ugly to me…

Now, I thought Comics would have been really amazing, maybe with a Superman or Avengers calling card.

Paladin looked really ugly to me, kind of like Viper does. I guess brown camos just make me sick or something.