• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

A very nice coincidence at that, but could be quite plausibly. I can imagine Treyarch thinking "hey - they got the word FEAR by using the first letter of each Black Ops DLC name. What if we used the LAST letter of each DLC for Black Ops II?".

Genius move, 3arc. Genius.

This seems a unstable explanation.

You basically just took some random letters out of the map names. With no real evidence behind your theory.

But they're not random letters, they're the last letter of each maps respective mode. If there's a message, TEDDY could definetly fit.

Could it hold some merit? Sure. But it could also be a coincidence. We won't know until DLC 3's announcement. Whether it is or not, I don't think it has anything to do with FEAR. RU--, maybe, but FEAR had to with the Cold War, RU-- (LE?) probably has to do with Menedez' revolution, Cordis Die.

We're expecting a lot from the next map pack name then.

It needs to start with a "S" to continue the "FEAR RUSS" anagram, and end with a D to continue the "TEDDY" anagram...

Not really, you are getting it wrong.

The word FEAR was made by using the first letters of each DLC, the same with the possible word, RUSS.

TEDDY is made by using the last letters of the game modes, not DLCs, not maps. It's not that hard to have another map with "..dead" or a map with "day".

Tranzit, Die Rise and Mob of the Dead are not the maps though. :P

Two more DLCs would be cool though.

This way we would know for sure that we will get an all zombies map pack.

already confirmed that there will be two more map packs.... doesn't mean that one will be all zombies... as popular as Rezurrection was though I wouldn't put it completely out of the realm of possibility though

I hope the next map pack's name starts with something incredibly different, like a "T" or an "O" just so we can stop those ridiculous "FEAR RUSS" rumours. There's nothing off about Russman, it's Samuel that we should be "fearing."

Thank you!!! Talk about people jumping to conclusions! Everyone is just so positive it is going to spell RUSS... but we have absolutely no reason to believe it will.