the new DLC map pack?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talking about Uprising? If so, there's a whole forum about it right here:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=149

I think he is talking about the fake playcard going around claiming to be DLC3. Insurgence.

@OP... Leaked information on the games are NOT a allowed to be discussed on these pages, but if it helps ease your mind in anyway, the card is a very well done fake.

Wait for something official. It shouldn't be long ;)

Are you talking about Uprising? If so, there's a whole forum about it right here:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=149

I think he is talking about the fake playcard going around claiming to be DLC3. Insurgence.

@OP... Leaked information on the games are NOT a allowed to be discussed on these pages, but if it helps ease your mind in anyway, the card is a very well done fake.

Wait for something official. It shouldn't be long ;)

Not saying it's a true name but let's say the next dlc starts with letter I, it could spell RUIN and that's a major part of zombies, along with fear.

just saying !

Not saying it's a true name but let's say the next dlc starts with letter I, it could spell RUIN and that's a major part of zombies, along with fear.

just saying !

Well, I am more inclinded to believe it will spell RUIN that I do, think it will spell RUSS.

If I see another "Hey guy's I think the DLC will spell RUSS" thread, I think I might just crack...

I expect the next dlc to be released either early July or late june, so we should be getting a trailer for dlc 3 early June... I have to say... Mob of the dead has kept me plenty more occupied then tranzit or die rise... Ive barely gave dlc 3 a second thought...

Really? I have barely played MotD in the last week. I found that Tranzit kept me occupied due to the hunt for the 'Next Step', but MotD has lost it's spark too early.

There is supposedly one more secret to be found in MotD (according to FatBoy Benn & his (ahem) bias group), and they intend on revealing it soon, so if it is something special, then the map could entice me back again, but there is something missing from MotD that makes it as special a map as say, CotD or Ascension.

It is similar in size (bigger actually) to the latter 2 maps, but does not have the same feel to it.

DLC 3 is actually due between 3-5 weeks from now, so fingers crossed it delivers, because so far, BO2 has been more that a little disappointing, from a story AND design point of view.

I expect the next dlc to be released either early July or late june, so we should be getting a trailer for dlc 3 early June... I have to say... Mob of the dead has kept me plenty more occupied then tranzit or die rise... Ive barely gave dlc 3 a second thought...

Im hoping early july just because i don't get back home till july and then I can stay up all night waiting for the dlc and then play it all day. I have never been able to do this because of school issues so I would like to do it one more time.

just to let you guys know, the annihilation map pack was released on june 28 which was the last teusday of June. It will probably be close to that date. So either the following teusday or the teusday after that. So my prediction of the map packs release date would be either june 25 or July 2. Im hoping for the latter.

• Moderators

no i am talking about DLC3 and i am asking for approved info from treyarch (if there is any) but i dont really care about fake info and leaked things

There is no official info on any of the future map packs.

I looked into the coding of the cod website though and it told me that we will be able to kill zombies.

Let's keep this a secret though. :P