A Thank you to Treyarch

Ever since Zombies came out back in World At War, Treyarch has tried so much to give the fans what they want. From a small 3 room map to outer space to a massive prison, they have not disappoint. But With Alcatraz, they REALLY gave us what we wanted. They are giving us practically everything we wanted:

-A way to defend ourselves while reloading.

-Ak-47, Uzi, LSAT, Tommy Gun, fan weapons

-Traps

-New challenges

-New Boss

-AN ALTERNATE ENDING! (maybe...)

-New way to explore (Afterlife)

-Fresh storyline

-New power-ups

-And LAst, but certainly not least, A TRAILER (proper i might add (no commentary, just gameplay, and some kick ass music)

edit: forgot to mention they made a poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it :D

And so much more. I just want to thank Treyarch for putting so much effort into this map. The fact we learned about this late is fine. It was worth it :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know your weakness and you will win a thousand battles

-Sun Tzu (or whatever. The guy who wrote art of war)

Yes. This map is amazing. But please don't post again. (I'm not being rude, but you have 115 posts lol)

The BlunderBuss looks so amazing, I am gonna have a heart attack on Tuesday lol :)

I'm ganna be that guy that says ABOUT TIME! :lol:

Lots of people have really liked Tranzit and Die Rise, and I think they are ok but it's killed my want to know the back story and all that, I'm really thinking this new map is going to be like the old times when I would read for hours just to help fill in all the gaps. Super stoked for this DLC as I am a zombie only lover of the black ops series ( I seriously havnt even played the MP maps that came with die rise lol)

I already told my gf next month she won't be seeing me very much (ps3 player) :lol:

My freind told me today: What make THIS map sssoooo different from the next... I looked at him and said:

New greif map, new characters, new area, new traps, new transport, new boss zombie, new perk, new transportation, new "vanilla" weapons, new wonder weapon a long range shotgun, a dog that eats zombies, new sheilds, new tomahawks, new zombies eyes, new backstorys, new explorations of Alcatraz, new purgatory mode, lightning fingers, fun after death and a kick ass plan to actually escape the island...

He couldn't respond to that...

i was excited about die rise for the reason that tranzit sucked and all i played was nuketown or town survival

i felt that they promised something great and terrific that would blow our minds to nothing but srhrapnel and well to me tranzit was a big dissapointment.

im really really excited and pumped for motdlike stated by the original poster its fresh and something looks awesome and most likely will be awesome cheers to treyarch for finally getting to work on the most biggest zombies experience ever, im not going to go as far as to say thank you but to say finally we get what we where promised

but enough of that MOTD is going to be epic all the crazy stuff they are adding and omg ak 47 i always wanted that in zombies since blops 1 came out

cant wait to play it i cant wait im just too excited