Make elevators move faster?

bobane

Hey, idk if anyone knows about this but, when i'm standing on top of an elevator if I keep slashing (around 8 times) the elevator moves at that moment and it seems much quicker than usual.
And when the perk is at my level and I keep slashing it it seems to make it stay longer

Can someone comfirm this?

It's pretty much the same thing as continuously slashing the head of the bus driver to make him leave faster

Maybe most of you know this but standing on the elevator makes it move up and down much faster, I tested and here are the results

Standing on the elevator: 7.40 seconds

Chilling next to it:22.63 seconds

I sometime just hang around the elevator next to the remington and go up and down, killing zombies while the elevator isnt in movement.

It's a bit risky but you can also stay on the elevator when it's about to crush you against the ceiling but stay in front of the door frame and keep holding forward until you pop out, but then you gotta wait a while for it to go back down (because you are not on it)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. This is one of those things that really could just be something made up that you can't really prove. For example, I just heard that if you use the battery from the Power Station in TranZit on the PaP, then your guns will be more powerful. Probably just a rumor IMO, unless you could get side by side tapes of you slashing and one of you not slashing.

But,

hm maybe it seems faster because you aint just standing doing nothing, your actualy doing something with your hands lol wich could make it seem a bit faster i spose :/ only way to proove this is to time it xD but seems alot of work for not much reward tbh :/

Jumping works a lot better when you're on top of the elevator. People have told me that I've encountered that if you knife the perk machines it will move faster, but I have yet to see it actually work in my favor.

Actually when I did that they seemed to stay a bit longer

Jumping works a lot better when you're on top of the elevator. People have told me that I've encountered that if you knife the perk machines it will move faster, but I have yet to see it actually work in my favor.

Actually when I did that they seemed to stay a bit longer

Jumping or Knifing? Knifing defiantly does not work. XD

Well you were right, it's just standing on them that makes them faster

While I was on it it moved after 7.40 seconds and when I wasnt on it, it moved after 22 seconds

kinda like the bus on tranzit then, when your actualy on it it goes alot quiker then when your not on it

but jst like on tranzit if the bus/lift isent there to get on it, it isent much help :/

Well you were right, it's just standing on them that makes them faster

While I was on it it moved after 7.40 seconds and when I wasnt on it, it moved after 22 seconds

kinda like the bus on tranzit then, when your actualy on it it goes alot quiker then when your not on it

but jst like on tranzit if the bus/lift isent there to get on it, it isent much help :/

Well it is pretty useful to me when I start a solo game because you can build the trample steam very quickly by doing that

Hey, idk if anyone knows about this but, when i'm standing on top of an elevator if I keep slashing (around 8 times) the elevator moves at that moment and it seems much quicker than usual.
And when the perk is at my level and I keep slashing it it seems to make it stay longer

Can someone comfirm this?

It's pretty much the same thing as continuously slashing the head of the bus driver to make him leave faster

Maybe most of you know this but standing on the elevator makes it move up and down much faster, I tested and here are the results

Standing on the elevator: 7.40 seconds

Chilling next to it:22.63 seconds

I sometime just hang around the elevator next to the remington and go up and down, killing zombies while the elevator isnt in movement.

It's a bit risky but you can also stay on the elevator when it's about to crush you against the ceiling but stay in front of the door frame and keep holding forward until you pop out, but then you gotta wait a while for it to go back down (because you are not on it)

My bro and I found that by jumping on the roof of the elevatr seems to move it quicker.

Well it is pretty useful to me when I start a solo game because you can build the trample steam very quickly by doing tha

spose thats true, but it isent much help if your stuck in the sliqufier room waitin for the lift to come down

You are right I did not say it was useful for everything :)

Nice find with the updated OP. This is very useful info for me. Whenever I get a huge horde coming after me, I wait for the elevator to start moving, and always get in trouble. But standing on it for 7 seconds will make it move? I can hold off in there for that long.

Nice find with the updated OP. This is very useful info for me. Whenever I get a huge horde coming after me, I wait for the elevator to start moving, and always get in trouble. But standing on it for 7 seconds will make it move? I can hold off in there for that long.

Well I timed 7.40 seconds so youd be safer if you count 8 seconds but basicly yes :)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I always run around in a circle around the EE symbol and it always moves way quicker, especially on the PAP cuz i think it takes the longest to move anyway. I usually wait untill its about to crush me than hope off. But yeah, totally agree if your on it, it moves hella faster

• 2 weeks later...

Standing on it period makes to go faster, a few times I've missed my ride jumping off the top to get a slickifier and before I can get back I lose my opportunity.

Unless I misunderstood and you mean slashing the number panel (where you insert a key) then I don't know. I have made the joke that I should be able to just stick my little knife in the key hole and turn it.

Also, why can't you pick up more than one key lol...I can carry a RPD,HMR and a DSR but only one key? :lol:

Standing on it period makes to go faster, a few times I've missed my ride jumping off the top to get a slickifier and before I can get back I lose my opportunity.

Unless I misunderstood and you mean slashing the number panel (where you insert a key) then I don't know. I have made the joke that I should be able to just stick my little knife in the key hole and turn it.

Also, why can't you pick up more than one key lol...I can carry a RPD,HMR and a DSR but only one key? :lol:

At first I thought knifing made it go faster but then I realised that standing on it does the same so I edited my post