Name that user!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this game I or someone else will say something about another user and you have to guess who we are talking about.

This person held or does hold the NDU world record.

Hmm. A user of this site? Maybe choppernator?

nope. hint: it says his NDU record in his sig.

Relaxing End got 200 & something didn't he?

but is he a member here?

Or are you talking about Superhands?

My turn - Hint

"He's kind of a big deal"

Pretty sure he is referring superhands.

Relaxing does not have 200 on ndt. At least not on B01.

My turn: this person or user from codz holds 5 World Records on Black Ops 2 and Black Ops 1 Zombies:

Hint: it's not super. He is fairly new. His twitch says he is a big deal also. Kinda.

• 2 weeks later...

Clan":2ifvclvr]
yes guys it was superhands. wow ive gotten a lot of replies in the last couple days. Maybe ill be able to get the hot topic medal. Thanks guys!

nithing super has should be considered legit!

People have gone over his gameplay with extreme scrutiny. All of his footage with that one exception, checks out as perfectly legit. Besides, we were done with this a long time ago. Don't continue, or I'll lock this thread and remove the offenders faster than you can blink. I had enough strife when my own staffmates wouldn't let me lock down the "Official hate on Super thread". If anyone has anything more to say about this matter it best be in PM's or in your head. I'm not letting that start up again.