pack a punch is lame now

Hello codZ, ThrowAmonkeyBomb here with a little question for everyone.Is it just me,or do pack a punch weapons suck now.What i mean is not that they are weak or anything,but in black ops and from what ive seen in 2,they just dont sound,feel,or look as cool as they did in world at war... i mean the reaper,the lmgs upgraded,the gut shot,the nitrogen cooled..even the raygun looked better IMO in world at war.It might be just that treyarch was new to the PAP and so was everyone else,and they were having fun with it.But anymore the guns are all basically the same(normal guns i mean).I really hope that they make some new PAP effects for the next dlc,as so far in black ops 2 the coolest guns to upgrade are the pistol,pdw,an94,and the BR whatever it is called :lol: Well,not really much more to say,heres some proof of my point,tell me what you think please.Oh and BTW,none of these videos are mine. :) g8FDRQrlvvw

EnNkUs46IJ8

4sfSDPPXnkU

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is because of the way you get PAP now... I remember feeling great when PAPing on Der Riese or Ascension. I guess it because there was something you had to do to get it, but now on Die Rise you turn the power on, town it was there for you and on Tranzit you built it, when all the pieces were in the same room. It is too easy to get it, therefore it does not feel as good when PAPing, therefore it does not feel as effective.

I think it is because of the way you get PAP now... I remember feeling great when PAPing on Der Riese or Ascension. I guess it because there was something you had to do to get it, but now on Die Rise you turn the power on, town it was there for you and on Tranzit you built it, when all the pieces were in the same room. It is too easy to get it, therefore it does not feel as good when PAPing, therefore it does not feel as effective.

yes i love der riese,actually have a post about why its the best map :)https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 2787,d.dmg

on TranZit it felt pretty empowering to PAP. Definitely not on Town though. I do agree though that it is just way too easy on Die Rise. I wish it was harder to get to, so that you had to carefully plan your way to it, or had to do something important to find it.

no offense,and i agree its not what it used to be,but this thread is about PAP guns sucking. :)

Clan":2sfcb7wd]
on TranZit it felt pretty empowering to PAP. Definitely not on Town though. I do agree though that it is just way too easy on Die Rise. I wish it was harder to get to, so that you had to carefully plan your way to it, or had to do something important to find it.

no offense,and i agree its not what it used to be,but this thread is about PAP guns sucking. :)

Yes I know, I'm not an idiot. I was going off of what TehGKBreif said.

Clan":xshkol5x]

Yes I know, I'm not an idiot. I was going off of what TehGKBreif said.

were all friends here an no worries :D

Well, from a story standpoint it makes sense.

Look at the Blops2 PaP, it's janky to say the least.

The machine itself looks to be a rebuilt hodge podge of spare parts and PaP components.

The PaP "camo" is cracked and discolored indicating something is not quite right.

I think the reason it's not as great as it once was, is because it has been rebuilt and jerry rigged.

Well not being able to pap a new wonderweapon yet also sucks the fun out of it...

I hate that we have to build the "Wonder" Weapon, but I hate even more that it doesn't have a PaP Version. No mystery whatsoever. I'll always wonder what the TAM 23's PaP name and effects were. Quicker cool down, wider range probably. Same with the Sliquifier and future "Wonder" Weapons.

Well not being able to pap a new wonderweapon yet also sucks the fun out of it...

I hate that we have to build the "Wonder" Weapon, but I hate even more that it doesn't have a PaP Version. No mystery whatsoever. I'll always wonder what the TAM 23's PaP name and effects were. Quicker cool down, wider range probably. Same with the Sliquifier and future "Wonder" Weapons.

I think that the wonder weapons are better since we get to make them. so much easier to get than having to hit the mystery box a 1000 times.

I think that the wonder weapons are better since we get to make them. so much easier to get than having to hit the mystery box a 1000 times.

yeah i like building them :)

Well I think we're moving up: First we have a buildable power weapon, saddy we can't upgrade it, and it doesn't count as a REAL gun... Then we have a (possibly I have my own research and opinion on this) REAL wonder weapon, as a buildable AND it counts as a weapon you can get from the box... Saddy we can't PAP it yet...

Purhaps when the next map is released, the WW will count as a weapon and be pack a punch able! Oh I hope so.. Oh I really do...

Yeah I remember in Black ops Split screen it was always a competition between my and my friends about who would get the WW first. Or you get it on first try of the box and your stuck with it for the start of the game (id rather have bullet weapons for the first rounds, pays more imo)

PaPing and Double tap are a very good combo.

I rin the tunnel train on TranZit, just because its the only spot I find to have a VERY good gun. (M16) Of course PaPing this in is a very good idea, as it is so much better, but with double tap, it seems to be very effective round 40+

I rin the tunnel train on TranZit, just because its the only spot I find to have a VERY good gun. (M16) Of course PaPing this in is a very good idea, as it is so much better, but with double tap, it seems to be very effective round 40+

exactly what i do lol longest part is setting it all up

but if i had to choose between pap & double tap id pick double tap i think