PS4 and XBOX720 Zombies

Yea, it's a WAAAAAYZ off. But still, I can just imagine how insane the next Treyarch CoD will be considering the next gen consoles will have been out for a full year. Look what they can do now. And have you seen the graphics for the PS4? INSANE!!! So, I'm just wondering what will be in store for us. Again, I stress that I know this is more than 2 years away, but I still can't imagine what it will be like playing zombies on the next gen consoles. AHHHH!!! Something to REALLY look forward to.

Oh and I'm sure some people are going to say that we don't know if the zombie story line will continue after BO2, considering that we havent even finished obtaining our DLC's yet. But I assure you, zombies WILL be in the next Treyarch CoD. It's never too early to start dreaming guys and gals. So, what do you guys think?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally wouldn't care for much improvement... Maybe a Kenect version (Sold separately) where you actually have to:

Drink perks and buy them by inserting dollars into your Xbox

Shoot guns and change them by doing the Macarena...

Swapping souls with samanthia again would actually draw your soul out of your body and into zombies...

Explosions can, and will, kill you, just like bullets...

Emping someone will turn their Xbox off and possibly ruin it..

Grabbing nukes can and will effect your city, and your surrounding loved ones, with an extream loss in life span...

I personally wouldn't care for much improvement... Maybe a Kenect version (Sold separately) where you actually have to:

Swapping souls with samanthia again would actually draw your soul out of your body and into zombies...

Grabbing nukes can and will effect your city, and your surrounding loved ones, with an extream loss in life span...

WOW!!! That's VERY interesting. A Kinect version. I absolutely LOVE the idea of actually drinking the perks and things. Great imagination. This is exactly the kind of post I was hoping to see.

As long as we are dreaming...

Imagine the game not getting rushed by cractivision.

Imagine skilled programmers (read: not Treyarch) programming the game...

Ah, what a sweet reality that we shall never know...

I can foresee a PERFECT GAME!!! The next gen consoles won't have any room to fool around. I'm guessing that they'll have all the tools (and servers) necessary to keep the game up to par. To be honest, Black Ops 2 is getting better with it's servers. And this is coming from a PS3 owner. Yes, the game was INSANELY broken at first, but I haven't really had ANY problems with it since the last patch. (fingers crossed.) But I think with the next gen, we'll see some amazing stuff. Like smarter AI, more in depth story lines, and lot's of Easter Eggs. But let's be honest, gameplay and graphics are the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

WOW!!! That's VERY interesting. A Kinect version. I absolutely LOVE the idea of actually drinking the perks and things. Great imagination. This is exactly the kind of post I was hoping to see.

I think he was sorta kidding LOL! :lol:

I think he was sorta kidding LOL! :lol:

Sometimes, things said in jest are actually good ideas. I'm sure next gen consoles will have some cool hardware gun type stuff. Think about an actual belt we'd have to wear with our guns attached. And we actually have to sort through our weapons in real life. Hey, it's an alternative to actual excercise lol.

Activision and Treyarch will not stop zombies here. They make WAYYY too much money off the series. I personally hope Treyarch split from Activision entirely for the next gen. A perfect, not rushed to be out by November game. Most glitches found and patched before release. I don't mind if we have to wait 2 years for the next zombies game. Just don't rush it.

Splitting from Actigreedy would be beneficial to Treyarch. We'd all support them and if they coded all the maps into one game with 50 DLCs (that's too much tho) we all would let them thrive!

Activision and Treyarch will not stop zombies here. They make WAYYY too much money off the series. I personally hope Treyarch split from Activision entirely for the next gen. A perfect, not rushed to be out by November game. Most glitches found and patched before release. I don't mind if we have to wait 2 years for the next zombies game. Just don't rush it.

Splitting from Actigreedy would be beneficial to Treyarch. We'd all support them and if they coded all the maps into one game with 50 DLCs (that's too much tho) we all would let them thrive!

With all that said (and I agree with every word of it,) I still have to admit that Treyarch (and even Infinity Ward) do a pretty good job on giving us new games every year. But yea, a NON rushed game would be so great. I'm not sure if Treyarch would be able to leave Activision because contractoral issues, but if they did, the fans would be MUCH happier. But yea, the biggest problem is the fact that all these games are rushed so that Activision can get they're money. And that's sad. Is that it all comes down to the almight dollar. A world without a monitary system would be a TRUE Shangri-La.