How to Move Parts

havnt seen this anywhere, and people are still shocked in game when we do this, also in other threads it seems ppl are convinced you cant build the trample unless u have 4 or the power on so im here to blow that claim out of the water,

so i thought id let you all in on this little secret,..

BTW i dont claim to be first but weve been doin this for months, my mate OneBlade0fGrass is credited with this discovery(according to me and my crew)

so anyways,

never again do u need 4 ppl to complete the trample steam before power goes on,

its quite simple realy,..

pick up a part,

go to second part,

then slowly walk where you want to go,

constantly swapping parts,

it is possible to drop down from escalator taking 2 parts with you to the table,..

it works for me 9/10 times, if theres 3 of you take it in turns trying to get the last part down(safety measure)

solo you can save time walking parts to on top of QR elevator, its possible to get 2 parts on elevator and if your quick build all 3 and be back on the elevator ready to go up for the last,..

enjoy,..

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is tedious to start with, once you get the hang of it its easy and saves 4 elevator rides and 5-10 mins of waiting for elevators, you have to wait anyways, could stand around watching the clock,..

handy in tranzit to getting 3 jet gun parts on the bus and running back to cabin for the last, its tedious but does save time, especially in tranzit,..

its handy in games with randoms too,..

i hate waiting for buses and elevators, :lol:

I always do this every time I play, I move all 4 parts onto the elevator and within the first 3 minutes of the game, I have the entire trample steam built. It really isn't as tedious as people think. You can walk backwards at full speed and still move them, just keep pressing X rapidly.

I do this a lot. Here's the thing though... If everyone jumps into the elevator at the beginning, drop down, one person with a part sends everyone back up, turns on the power and rides the double elevators to the roof. That person can actually get to the table before the other 3 do. The trample steam can be built, the power on, all in round one. This way you don't struggle with the timing of dropping down with 2 parts.

On solo you can build the trample steam in about a minute and a half. theres no need to do it that fast but its possible. heres how, you get 3 pieces on top of the qr elevator (which is on in solo) and ride down, build those three pieces and then ride back. get your last piece and hop all the way down. there is a reason you don't want to do this on solo. the elevator is at the very top of the skyscraper and you have to wait a good minute for it to get back down so you can get to the top of the skyscraper again.

lets say 2 pieces are inside the spawn and the flag is right in front of the door way. get your second piece in front of the door while you wait the 20 seconds it takes for the zombies to spawn in. kill two zombies, open the door and move a piece up into the elevator, jump up and get the flag. then move the flag into the elevator and then just wait on the elevator.

you can do it without the flag being outside of spawn but its a little harder.

with two plus people you just have to open up the stair case area and fall down by the tower like the op said which is super easy once you do the method for a couple games. if you want some practice. move the parts to the top of the spawn staircase and practice dropping parts all the way down from the little jump on top of the staircase. that jump is harder so if you can perfect that you should be a-ok for the actual thing.

heres a video if you like that kind of thing.