Permanent Juggernog Or Juggernog Pro

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not hating on you for this, so don't take it that way.

But this video, like TONS of other youtubers (ex. relaxing end), tends to make people believe that you only need to go down twice. I know you said it but it should have showed it. After you lose perm jug, by going down after round 15, the only way to get it back is going down 3 times in solo ( i heard you can get it in an online game but I have had friends go down 5+ times with no success). The only reason people can make videos saying you only need to go down once is going down twice in a game before.

Again I'm not attacking you and no disrespect to you, I'm just posting a flaw to help others out.

i was using superjug/permajug whatever to start and downing myself getting it all the time.

funny though when i tried to beat a friends die rise solo record i didn't want to go down and start over and all that so i went without it, new personal record of 39 lol...

i also used my 3 QR's early, like before 25 hah

you never know how a game will turn out!

I'm not hating on you for this, so don't take it that way.

But this video, like TONS of other youtubers (ex. relaxing end), tends to make people believe that you only need to go down twice. I know you said it but it should have showed it. After you lose perm jug, by going down after round 15, the only way to get it back is going down 3 times in solo ( i heard you can get it in an online game but I have had friends go down 5+ times with no success). The only reason people can make videos saying you only need to go down once is going down twice in a game before.

Again I'm not attacking you and no disrespect to you, I'm just posting a flaw to help others out.

You don't even have to go down. You simply lose it for making it to the Start of Round 15. I do use this whenever I play with randoms on Die Rise. Bc I know someone is going to shoot on a Crawler Round & I'm not going to get the 2000 pt Bonus or a free perk.

i was using superjug/permajug whatever to start and downing myself getting it all the time.

funny though when i tried to beat a friends die rise solo record i didn't want to go down and start over and all that so i went without it, new personal record of 39 lol...

i also used my 3 QR's early, like before 25 hah

you never know how a game will turn out!

You can combine QR with Who's Who & be automatically revived if you survive long enough & get unlimited QR this way. Just Incase you didn't know. You will have to use the Crawlers for the free perks. Also it Only works on Solo, So don't try in a game with friends.

• Administrators

I have had a few zombie games where i died early, like twice, and just played anyway and then got a new high round...

That's how it usually works, at least for some people such as myself. I'll go down as early as Round 1, and won't go down again until the high 20's or 30's. It's always the beginning luck. :P

Sometimes you can obtain the persistent Juggernog skill in two downs via Solo. For the most part, it takes around three downs. It can't be done in online matches from what I've encountered, but I'm quite certain that you can lose it even before hitting the Round 15 mark.

I have had a few zombie games where i died early, like twice, and just played anyway and then got a new high round...

That's how it usually works, at least for some people such as myself. I'll go down as early as Round 1, and won't go down again until the high 20's or 30's. It's always the beginning luck. :P

Sometimes you can obtain the persistent Juggernog skill in two downs via Solo. For the most part, it takes around three downs. It can't be done in online matches from what I've encountered, but I'm quite certain that you can lose it even before hitting the Round 15 mark.

I'm 100% percent sure, that you do not lose it till you go down after round 15. You can get all the way to round 100 and still have it if you never go down. but as soon as you go down you will start getting hit 4 times before going red screen. And the opposite if the game ends on round 14 you will still retain the pp next game.

proof right here before round 15 i took 5 hits to go red, after round 15 i still took 5 hits to go red. after i go down after round 15 i take 4 hits to go down.

Some other user pulled some fact out of their ass saying jug zombies do less damage and I also disproved that.

Is the only way to get permajug in solo via QR?

We were messing in a custom game and i got myself crushed by an elevator in rnd2, when i spawned in rnd3 i got the green magic flash. I think it gave me permajug as i had lost it through reaching 15 but have it again now (not been in tranzit or die rise solo).

There may actually be 2 different versions of this. The reason I say that is because any time I go into TranZit & unlock it that way. No matter what, I ALWAYS lose it at the beginning of Round 15. I've even played up to Round 15 with 0 Perks & 0 Downs & I still lose it. Yet I've seen other people who have been able to keep it up to the point where they go down when they have Jugg as a Perk, No matter what the Round is at the time.

Don't jump down my throat on this one. Let me know if you guys agree/disagree/maybe.

There may actually be 2 different versions of this. The reason I say that is because any time I go into TranZit & unlock it that way. No matter what, I ALWAYS lose it at the beginning of Round 15. I've even played up to Round 15 with 0 Perks & 0 Downs & I still lose it. Yet I've seen other people who have been able to keep it up to the point where they go down when they have Jugg as a Perk, No matter what the Round is at the time.

Don't jump down my throat on this one. Let me know if you guys agree/disagree/maybe.

Based on what you said you probably have to have Jugg to keep the Jugg persistant perk after round 15. I've went down before round 15 before and still had the PP. So really the only way to lose it imo is to go down 2+ times or have no jugg past round 15.

Maybe this is the same for the Quick revive PP. You may lose it past a higher round if you don't have the actual Quick Revive perk.

Maybe I didn't make it clear, you will hear the sound saying you lost it, but you will still have the effects. for example, on round 5 if you have perk-a-cola jug and persistent jug you can take 5 hits before your screen goes red notifying you of you being close to death. After you hear the sound saying you "lost" persistent jug you will still take 5 hits till you go red screen. As soon as you go down, if you take 5 hits you will die (you will go red screen at 4 hits see above video for proof).

Not worth the Downs in my opinion.

If you are just playing to have fun, yes you are correct. If you are doing an easter egg, its definetly worth the three downs. This can help if you are on round 1 trying to do the elevator symbols and the zombie is stuck with you. It can help when you are doing budha room and trying to get blood sacrifices and havn't spent the money on jug because you have been hitting the box, its worth it.

and if you are going for extremely high rounds, its worth it because it helps all the way up to your first down past round 15. People have gone to round 100 w/out dying and that could be possible just because the person survived an extra two hits because he had perstent jug. if you go down in the 20s, and are trying to get shotguns then the downs do harm you because by round 20 you have around 600-800 kills. divide that by around 5-6 downs then yea its going to hurt your kd.

They should change how you get this PP.

Not saying it's cheating but all the other perks, you get by doing things throughout the game. Basicly all you have to do for this one is down yourself 2-3 times, leave the game and start a new one having an advantage over the other players. Just my opinion. Plus if your a ranking whore, it effects that as well.

For steel barriers, perma-revive, headshot daiquiri, you pretty much have to earn it.

Sure you can exploit any of these as much as you want to, but you gotta say, getting the jugg persistant perk is easy as pie.

Why not make it where you get the Perma-jugg by not getting hit by a zombie for a certain amount of time? My idea would be, take less than 6 hits for 5 rounds. Or something around that nature.