New persistent perk

I was playing die rise with 4 people when I had dolphin dived off of the window in the an-94 room. When the round ended and I respawned I got the green flash you get when you get a persistent perk. I'm not sure what it does because nothing was different that I noticed atleast so you guys try this and hopefully you find something

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this as well the first time i played Die Rise when it came out on PS3.. one of the first things i did was an accidental swam dive. I thought afterwards that they made the game easier, as even since then i've been able to take upwards of 3 hits from a zombie. Is the persistent jugg THAT persistent? It's been days and i still have it.

the most common way for it to go away, on xbox, is to get past round 15. once round 16 starts you will hear the "upgrade go away" noise and not have perma-jugg anymore.

eta: it will persist through games though if you for whatever reason do not lose it. there may be other ways to lose it like going down X amount of times but the round 15 one is for sure.

so really you can obtain perma-jugg in round 1 solo, then quit the game, and start a new game already having perma-jugg.

Do people still not realize how you lose persistent jug?

Let me tell you how you lose it, you go down past round 15. Let me tell you the simplest way of getting it, go down 3 timse on solo.

I have never lost it pre round 15, and you do not lose it on round 15, unless you go down that round. I have two clips that I might still have (might have deleted because I only got to round 24) where I clearly took 6 hits past round 15. You hear the sound but you still have persistent jug. If you go down past round 15 and get revived you will still have it. but if you are on round 16+ you better get jug. This is why persistent jug is so good in challenges. You can use perm jug and do one room challenges till what ever round you please and as long as you never go down, you would still have jug at round 50.

Let me tell you how you lose it, you go down past round 15. Let me tell you the simplest way of getting it, go down 3 timse on solo.

I have never lost it pre round 15, and you do not lose it on round 15, unless you go down that round. I have two clips that I might still have (might have deleted because I only got to round 24) where I clearly took 6 hits past round 15. You hear the sound but you still have persistent jug. If you go down past round 15 and get revived you will still have it. but if you are on round 16+ you better get jug. This is why persistent jug is so good in challenges. You can use perm jug and do one room challenges till what ever round you please and as long as you never go down, you would still have jug at round 50.

that's not true at all, as soon as round 15 starts you lose it not matter if you go down of not :S

that's not true at all, as soon as round 15 starts you lose it not matter if you go down of not :S

Alright if no one believes me... I got to get a video.

You may have glitched out or something, but I lost it yesterday on round 15 with 0 downs.

You get the sound that you lose it, but you can take more than 4 hits without going totally red. Maybe it is a glitch and you are supposed to lose it, but you don't actually lose the effects till you actually go down. people were saying this back when the perk first came out that its great till for challenges till you go down the first time.

And I have had the fealling that I had more health for a long time in budha room till I went down and came back up and went down later to some hits I thought I could still take. But I just thought that it was a feeling and that I was wrong. but now I got proof and I can say it with assertion.

I think Mr BS is right on this one, I'm pretty certain you can take a few more hits regardless of the noise that may or may not be made.

I've done 50 a fair few times on Die Rise with no downs, and am pretty certain that in all the games I could find moments where I'm taking a slap or 2 too many, but being ok with it.

I think Mr BS is right on this one, I'm pretty certain you can take a few more hits regardless of the noise that may or may not be made.

I've done 50 a fair few times on Die Rise with no downs, and am pretty certain that in all the games I could find moments where I'm taking a slap or 2 too many, but being ok with it.

Thanks chopper.

I decided to make a whole new topic about it because this post is getting a little off topic because it is supposed to be about the finding of a new perk. And I decided to post my vid on that topic and its going to be in the general discussion area along w/ other topics. I posted in general discussion because I believe it also pertains to tranzit and don't want to post in tranzit and die rise.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=29518