Don't let someone revive your original self in who's who

Nasdaq401

Because they still haven't fixed the glitch if you don't revive yourself you lose your main weapon, and RB and direction pad will not work. Why haven't they fixed this? It just happened to me. I work 50+ hours a week and I swear I haven't had a full game of zombies where this game has not failed me completely and a glitch or product defect has not allowed me to finish it. Unreal.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get out of it you either have to PaP or buy who's who and down yourself. It's incredibly annoying, I agree. I just don't run who's who anymore at all. If I go down I'd rather just die out then deal with these issues. I can only think of a couple times where who's who didn't completely screw me.

Oh my god, that glitch is so friggin' annoying. I was playing once and my buddy and I went straight for bowie and after I got it we knifed through the Jumping Jack round and I got Who's Who. The following round I went down and I got revived only to find that it glitched and I couldn't knife and the bowie was all I had. I intentionally jumped off the building to my death, spewing vulgarities on my way down.

This is incorrect. It has nothing to do with who revives you. It just has a certain probability of happening. Pack-A-Punching a gun usually fixes it.

I haven't tried PaPing to fix it, but rebuying who's who, going down again, or getting through a boss round are all things that I've had "fix" it.

As for a certain probability of happening, once it happens once it happens the rest of the game. At least that's been my experience.

This is incorrect. It has nothing to do with who revives you. It just has a certain probability of happening. Pack-A-Punching a gun usually fixes it.

I haven't tried PaPing to fix it, but rebuying who's who, going down again, or getting through a boss round are all things that I've had "fix" it.

As for a certain probability of happening, once it happens once it happens the rest of the game. At least that's been my experience.

Well, I would say otherwise. I tried re-buying Who's Who to fix it. However, it is a short-term fix ONLY. One game it happened to me, and I did that to fix it, SEVEN TIMES. IN ONE GAME. When I found out about the Pack-A-Punching thing, it never happened to me again that game. (And both games were surviving until about Round 30.)

I could see buying a melee working as well.

Also, you don't want to be spectating someone who is in who's who mode. I've had it glitch on me 3 times to where the stupid song would keep playing even after I had respawned. I've been through rounds like this until I just have to buck up and buy who's who and down myself. It was as if I was in a permanent state of who's who. Dx

Well, I would say otherwise. I tried re-buying Who's Who to fix it. However, it is a short-term fix ONLY. One game it happened to me, and I did that to fix it, SEVEN TIMES. IN ONE GAME. When I found out about the Pack-A-Punching thing, it never happened to me again that game. (And both games were surviving until about Round 30.)

Thank you MMX, next time I'll try Paping to really fix it for good.

In solo with whose who if you survive as the ghost it brings you back as your original stuff with the four perks you bought or earned it takes whose who and the 6th perk if you have it and on co op if you revive your original self I thought you come back with all your guns and perks but if you revive your ghost self you come back with the m1911