Berlin

I believe we're headed to Berlin next map and the O4 will be back in some form or fashion. Let me discuss my thought process.

First off, let's go back to Moon and look at Coming Home. This is a song sung in Sam's perspective. Not many will disagree with this. And she says "All that I am will be coming home now..." She may be in Richtofen's body still (all that I am), but her and the others have to get back to Earth. They'll go to Berlin (will be coming home now...). Berlin is the heart of the zombie apocalypse. It's where it all started. So for Sam to go home, she'd have to go to Berlin.

And my second piece of evidence is in Die Rise. The song All Fall Down talks about the Bubobic Plague, or at least references it a lot. The plague came from the East. This could be in there because we are in China, but it also could mean East Germany. Could we be time traveling again? No idea. I just think this is what it could be pointing too.

That's my evidence. There's not much more I have. I could be wrong and Paris could be our location, but that middle hit in Europe could easily be in Germany. If I'm wrong, oh well. If I'm right, then I should write more of these! :-D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my second piece of evidence is in Die Rise. The song All Fall Down talks about the Bubobic Plague, or at least references it a lot. The plague came from the East. This could be in there because we are in China, but it also could mean East Germany.

That's a bit of a stretch, no?

Clan":1gvkgwpd]I HOPE we go bhack to germany..I like nazi zombies :D

I thought ESRB didn't allow the whole Nazi part of zombies, and that's why it was changed to just normal zombies?

Goodness, no. ESRB doesn't really care, it seems. Look at Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, or Wolfenstein (2010). The reason it was changed to just "Zombies" is because they weren't just "Nazi Zombies" anymore. Now we have Japanese zombies, American zombies, Russian zombies, Asian zombies, Hellhounds, Zombie Monkeys. etc.

Clan":j29czq8b]I HOPE we go bhack to germany..I like nazi zombies :D

I thought ESRB didn't allow the whole Nazi part of zombies, and that's why it was changed to just normal zombies?

Goodness, no. ESRB doesn't really care, it seems. Look at Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, or Wolfenstein (2010). The reason it was changed to just "Zombies" is because they weren't just "Nazi Zombies" anymore. Now we have Japanese zombies, American zombies, Russian zombies, Asian zombies, Hellhounds, Zombie Monkeys. etc.

What up flameenwerfer,i couldnt have said it better :D 1+

I think you're forgetting one of the largest towers in the world...the Eiffel Tower. And we know the devs have considered Paris before and, because of a recent post, we know that nukes went off in Nevada, China, and Europe. Where at in Europe is the question.

And I think Sherwood giving a shout out if pretty solid evidence that the analysis that was done was spot on.

How dare you say such things! (said in a sad, not angry, way) :cry: Don't you dare curse their names... They will return, they MUST return...

As for the map prediction what do we have that points us anywhere? We have coming home that suggest Sam is going home, and we have fall down which suggest going to anywhere in Europe, but then theres ALSO the fact the Eiffle tower would be a perfect tower spot AND we were already told about the original plans for the final zombie map...

But here's my point of view: the small little circle on the hidden page on the die rise loading screen... If you notice, the right sided tear in the page is in the EXACT shape of a man, to be more specific a man with glasses, and we only know two of them! Our odd freind marelton, and the pictures of the scientist from Assension... That's right: GERSH!

Gersh was released from his prison in the base, and now he romes free... And where would you go if you were a interdiminsional being stuck between dimensions? To the nearest place you could to escape! And what better way to escape an interdiminsional prison then CERN? Surely the technology there, if anywhere, can help him?