Fastest Way to Build the Trample Steam SOLO

TheBSZombie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes I didn't put credit in that video but i directed you back to my original video that i posted a couple days ago where I did credit relaxing end for showing me the strategy. Plus I didn't even use his strategy verbatim, I mixed it up and made it a whopping minute faster ;). I don't try to be mean because I just started this channel and won't to grow but I get on the defensive side when someone drops the f bomb.

He didn't have to swear. I can't actually watch the video because I'm on an iPod right now. That might make my post before invalid, but I trust Chopper when he says things like that.

If you did give credit in the video, than why not in this thread as well? Heck, even do a small written guide to give it substance.

Someone posted a video on here showing how to move the parts.

5and5 then did a video explaining the same thing with other tips and tricks.

My friend MegaTinyBoy also posted a video, explaining how to move the parts.

Relaxing just posted a video showing the strafe jump, so giving credit to him does not work towards the moving parts thing.

I see so much stealing recently, and some of it has happened to good friends of mine by big channels that I'm a bit sick of it. I happen to swear a lot, and didn't swear at you to give offense, just to show my exasperation.

Someone posted a video on here showing how to move the parts.

5and5 then did a video explaining the same thing with other tips and tricks.

My friend MegaTinyBoy also posted a video, explaining how to move the parts.

Relaxing just posted a video showing the strafe jump, so giving credit to him does not work towards the moving parts thing.

I see so much stealing recently, and some of it has happened to good friends of mine by big channels that I'm a bit sick of it. I happen to swear a lot, and didn't swear at you to give offense, just to show my exasperation.

The video wasn't just about the moving of parts, it was the strategy of which ones to move and how to move them. If these other guys posted videos about how to do it, then its just a coincidence because great minds do think a like. But that is not the case, the video 5and5 posted (that I didn't even know his name till now) was just showing how to move them about and I didn't check MegaTinyBoy because I'm assuming (I know assuming is bad cus it makes and asss out of u and me, but I'm in a hurry right now) he did the same thing. And since they didn't post the video and all I saw was relaxings video on how to do it, which i guess i can post right now (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuD-hw_kIpE ), I thought I would post a video on how to do it even fastser. And my way IS faster because it cuts the time almost by another half.

So just to summarize, I'm not mad at you cus I know some people cuss cus its the internetz and My video is original cus it shows a much faster way to build the trample steam.

and to address Rissole, I do understand why you would trust chopper, because based on post count, yall both look like you have been on this forum for a while. And as stated earlier, I am in a hurry and that is why I didn't have the time to do a guide. Next time I will d oit fully or not do it at all.

I really want to get known in this community even if its 1k subs or 1mil subs. And I would like not to step on any toes in the process.

Sorry for any trouble caused by this

I get what you are saying mate. If I'm going to be constructive I do not see the point in this. The time you gain in building it, you lose in doing meaningful things if that makes sense. You spend 3 minutes to get to the box, with no points to use it. You are now in a slow spawning area. It just makes more sense to do constructive stuff, like the first few rounds in the quickest place, which is the bottom of the elevator shaft from spawn.

Your video is definitely original and is the fastest way to do it, I just don't see the point of it man. In those 3 minutes I have a single zombie left on round 3, and pretty much have the liquid gun built with very close to 3k in points to get the Bowie.

I get what you are saying mate. If I'm going to be constructive I do not see the point in this. The time you gain in building it, you lose in doing meaningful things if that makes sense. You spend 3 minutes to get to the box, with no points to use it. You are now in a slow spawning area. It just makes more sense to do constructive stuff, like the first few rounds in the quickest place, which is the bottom of the elevator shaft from spawn.

Your video is definitely original and is the fastest way to do it, I just don't see the point of it man. In those 3 minutes I have a single zombie left on round 3, and pretty much have the liquid gun built with very close to 3k in points to get the Bowie.

There are a lot of quick tips that have no point to them. None come to mind atm, but there are some that get views. Im just trying to come up with some tips that I believe will help me grow, maybe this wasn't one of them but it's a learning process. Actually one video comes to mind is relaxing's video of getting 800k on round 1, no point but cool to know. His video on how to get to the bank in less than 5 minutes is interesting but isn't practical because you could end up spending an extra 5 minutes trying to teleport to the right teleport. That video in that mind set is pointless, but the underlying fact is that you can use the teleports to get places faster. And my underlying fact of my video was you can build the whole trample steam in 2 minutes, I just added the extra minute of getting to the box for anyone interesting. Maybe I titled the video wrong, maybe I should have said best and fastest way to build the trample steam. But again I said it was a learning process.

I don't mean any disrespect because I can see from the few posts I have read from you or about you that you are respected by this community.

Can't we all just get a bong? Errr I mean along*

=)

Im not hurt or mad, Im just defending myself and trying to be friendly. I hope no one is getting the impression that Im being a jerk, I just don't wont to be another jerk like some of these glitching channels that copy others and what ever that one guys name was that copied iflyillin

What's with everyone's obsession over getting credited for stuff? If I found a nifty way of moving parts to build the trample steam I would just be glad other people know how to do it, as it saves a lot of time. I wouldn't care if RelaxingEnd made a video on it; I'd be glad the word is getting out.

Who was the first person to discover that you get a free perk if you kill the Jumping Jacks with complete accuracy? Who discovered that you could pick up four Sliquifiers? Who discovered the first step of the EE? The second? The third? The fourth? CREDIT THEM, NAW!!!!!!!1111.

What's with everyone's obsession over getting credited for stuff? If I found a nifty way of moving parts to build the trample steam I would just be glad other people know how to do it, as it saves a lot of time. I wouldn't care if RelaxingEnd made a video on it; I'd be glad the word is getting out.

It has everything to do with the fact that these "youtubers" are using their channels as way to make money by leaching onto the zombie community for views and likes.

Hence why you get retarded posts like "My crew has the egg finished, subscribe and like"

This is also why proper "credit" has become an issue. A few "Youtube celebrities" have litrally made their careers from stealing others strategies, theories or even in some cases video.

It's a little bit frustrating when these same theives are then thrown back in our faces like they are some sort of authority or royalty in the zombies community.

Well I explained it in my first video.

I explained in the first 10 seconds of the video if you need a spoken voice and can't understand it when im typing.

But what you do is hold x, let go, pick up the second part(dropping your first part) and then repeat this process. you will then move parts foot by foot to your destination. not exactly carring two pieces at once.

and I honestly didn't copy anybody in this video. I haven't seen a single video replicating the strategy in my video i posted at the beginning of this thread. And I still haven't. yes I did learn how to do the moving of parts from other people (first relaxing end which i mention his name in the video above) but i improved the strategy which imo, gives me the right to post it.