Is It Worth It?

Jacksononono

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much into the CoD multiplayer, never have been, and I only really play when my fiance begs me to. That being said, it seemed like 1,200 MS points was a lot to drop for one Zombies map, but after playing it quite a bit I can say I'm not disappointed that I bought the DLC solely for Zombies. If you're big into killing hoardes of the undead, and you like to play and have a good time with your friends I would say go for it. It's a pretty cool map, imo. I was all, "Dafuq am I doing?!" when I first played, mostly because I got turned around and lost, but navigating the map becomes pretty simple after a bit of time, and getting lost and discovering things is all part of the fun.

I like Die Rise a lot more than TranZit. I just have an all around better time when playing it.

It is great for solo runs and chock full of mp camp spots.

I loved Tranzit, I love Die Rise.

Multiple ways to open up. In Der Riese opening the Thompson was best, in ascension, opening a certain way was best, in this, you have a few viable options depending on skill level and number of players.

Solo: by round 2 I have Sliquifier (new super gun) and the flinger (Trample Steam) built.

2 man with terrible at zombies friend: camp pdw for points early.

4 man: multiple options depending on skill/desire.

Edit: there are lots of expensive toys/habits, paying 110$ for the game and season pass for a game that I barely play the cod mp is money well spent for how much I will play the zombies.

Die Rise is a fun map/mode and draws a bit of gameplay style from Zombie "classics", such as Der Riese or Ascension. To me, it's a bit of a glorified Survival map; Tranzit had much more gameplay mechanics, but it's still a major step up from Green Run- if anything, it's a bit of compensation for all the new mechanics we despised in Tranzit mode. Overall, it's made for the old-school fans, so if you enjoy the older maps, pick it up.