CoDZ Headshot Club

Decided to make a little challenge club for those of us that love headshots! In order to qualify for the club you must meet both requirements for the tier you are interested In.

To qualify for Bronze you must have at least a 35% headshot ratio and 1,000 kills for your career.

-:Members:-

RedDeadRiot

Tjeerd

Trevbo

MrGibbs

To qualify for Silver you must have at least a 45% headshot ratio and 5,000 kills for your career.

lilpiggywiggy

To qualify for Gold you must have at least a 55% headshot ratio and 10,000 kills for your career.

Ehbunner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHALLENGES

With my little eyes.....

In a single game, have a headshot ratio of 80% or higher with at least 500 kills. Reward: Blue eyes on sig.

My oh my.....

In a single game, have at least 400 headshots. Reward: Background color of your choice on sig.

The Elite.....

In a single game, make it to round 15 with 100% headshots. Reward: Alt. Zombie head on sig.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESTIGE MODE

In order to qualify for prestige mode you must have at least 5,000 career headshots and have completed all three challenges.

MEMBERS:

N/A

To apply for a rank, challenge, or prestige mode, simply take a screenshot from Elite of your zombies stats or game stats(include the area that shows your GT or PSN ID), and post it on this thread. I will only update your headshot % in the sig if you "level up" or, if you're already gold I will update every 10% raise.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30% :cry: Guess I'll be popping & locking! Shame the Kar98K headshots don't count. I'd have loads :D Great idea RDR! I'll be back :twisted:

Thank you! Yeah I think the most fun will be playing and really focusing on gettin headshots to get our ratios up. Good luck!

Are you just going to be sending PM's when you get around to making them?

No hurry, just curious

30% :cry: Guess I'll be popping & locking! Shame the Kar98K headshots don't count. I'd have loads :D Great idea RDR! I'll be back :twisted:

Thank you! Yeah I think the most fun will be playing and really focusing on gettin headshots to get our ratios up. Good luck!

Are you just going to be sending PM's when you get around to making them?

No hurry, just curious

Yeah I will, I'm at work then I'm going to a basketball game but ill knock out all the "requests" by tomorrow morning!

This challenge does not suit well to a player like me that plays high rounds. I might have ht most headshots among all the players that have applied but my headshot % is shitty simply because of my gigantic Kill count (150k)

Reason: Using raygun, Mustang and sally or even knifing/knucling zombies in early rounds for maximum points completely ruins headshot perentage.

Another good way of organizing this is to start another series where one must get a 50% or greater Headshot percentage in a single game. Make it more strict add a 90% headshot percentage in a 1000 kill game. I think thats more fair. Good job on the Userbar.

Just my 2 cents.

This challenge does not suit well to a player like me that plays high rounds. I might have ht most headshots among all the players that have applied but my headshot % is shitty simply because of my gigantic Kill count (150k)

Reason: Using raygun, Mustang and sally or even knifing/knucling zombies in early rounds for maximum points completely ruins headshot perentage.

Another good way of organizing this is to start another series where one must get a 50% or greater Headshot percentage in a single game. Make it more strict add a 90% headshot percentage in a 1000 kill game. I think thats more fair. Good job on the Userbar.

Just my 2 cents.

I understand where you're coming from this is just suited more toward headshot prone players, I'm gunna do some challenges that will add things to your "title" but you have to have one first ya knowww.

I'll gather my stats later for this thread once I discover how to do screenshots/sign up for elite...

@waytogo0

how did you get to 116% accuracy?@waytogo0

how did you get to 116% accuracy?

Hitting more than one zombie with one bullet, I think since the accuracy should be a ratio between bullets fired and kills.