Die Rise Solo Strategy (Sliquifier) (Beginner) (WiP)

Sluggo

Welcome to my Die Rise solo strategy guide! This guide will aide you in getting to high rounds on the new Revolution DLC zombies map, Die Rise! This map can be very confusing at times with its almost optical illusion room layouts. This guide won't teach you everything there is about Die Rise, but it will get you started in moving around and getting a grip on the new map. This will take me awhile to complete, so I hope you enjoy it!

Note: This guide is currently a work in progress. I am currently on vacation and I just want to get everything written down. When I get home I will update the guide with new graphics and if a map is not completed I will try my best to put one together.

Before following this guide, it would be nice to have a basic understanding of how the map works. As there is no map(yet), the best you can do is do some exploring on your own time. What would help you the most, is figuring out how to navigate the room with the power switch, the workbench for the Sliquifier, and also, how to get to the big room where we run trains, I will call this the China Room.

This map can get very confusing at times. Remember that you can ride elevators up and down to help you get between floors(considering the power is on). If you get very confused on how to navigate the skyscraper with the China Room and Galvaknuckles, the Bowie knife is located on the top floor of the skyscraper with the Power Room. Just ride the first elevator you see up to the top.

Note: Get the Bowie knife as fast as possible so you are able to have some real easy exploring time to build points and figure out where the hell you are!

Once again welcome! This strategy is fairly simple. What you are focusing on is getting to the area where you will train at, with the goal of building up a stockpile of points to get you set up for the long run. You will also be using the new wonder-weapon, the Sliquifier!

As we set off into round 1, you are going to want to maximize the points you get. Do whatever you feel comfortable with to stack points. I usually aim for the lower body and get 6-8 shots then knife. Leaving 1 zombie alive will help you out because you will need to do a little bit of running to get to your destination.

Quick Revive is located right through the first door. Do not go on the elevator. The elevator for Quick Revive is always working and does not need the power for it to move. Just wait for it to reach your floor and buy it for 500 points.

Note: To the right of the elevator shaft, there is a little cliff you can jump off of to go down without buying the debris on the escalator. If you are brave you can hop down and buy your QR without waiting.

The train area is located on the same skyscraper that you spawn on. If you read the note on the previous step, you know that there is a shortcut to get between floors. Keep following these falls as far down as possible. You should come onto a jump with some mattresses on the floor to cushion the fall. Jump onto them and keep heading down.

You will reach a dead end where you can't jump anymore because you will die if you fall off. There is an arrow pointing down leading to the power behind you and to the right. Follow this arrow and it will lead you right into a spot where you will have things to jump on that also push you down. Galvaknuckles are located right here. Don't worry, you will be back to get them.

There is a couch in the same room as the AN-94 rifle. Kill the final zombie and build up enough points to buy the AN-94 and clear the debris into the big room. There are two entrances into the room. You can jump off the staircase, or go through the circle door and you have to jump off the balcony there. This is where you will spend a majority of your time.

Note: Try to use the outside area of the room. You can basically run a giant circle around the entire room dodging the debris in the middle. This may be one of the best places to train in BOII.

Get used to the location. Run a few trains until round 9(I believe the boss zombies spawn at round 10. You want to save them so you have galvaknuckles as those 1 shot them). You should have enough money to buy some perks and the knuckles. Maybe PaP a weapon if you so desire.

Note: Knife the jumpers! As long as you only knife them, you get a free random perk drop from the final jumper. It drops with the max ammo as a perk drop, that happens to look like a perk bottle! You also get a nice boost of 2000 points.

As you may have noticed, there is a concrete pathway you can walk on to make a jump to the skyscraper next to the room! It is also really close to the power, and the workbench to craft the Sliquifier.

Hop onto the roof with the AK74u. This is the lower level and that way you can run in and see how many parts you have for the Sliquifier. There are a few locations for them to spawn. Just look around and you should find them.

Note: There are 4 parts for the Sliquifier: Tank, Trigger, Sock, and Disk(?). There are also a number of spots for them to spawn. This is where I notice them most: To the right of the workbench in the cage. Behind the workbench on a barrel. In the **** please report this topic, post **** next to the pot(downstairs). Upstairs next to the couch. Upstairs **** please report this topic, post **** next to fridge. Finally, upstairs power room on a table.

To get to the power room, you must first buy the debris behind the workbench. Head up there and go left, then right. Buy the other door on the right wall. Finally, there should be green double doors. Buy these doors and the Power Switch is located directly in front of you on the wall. Turn it on and see what your two elevators have in store for you!

If you got lucky, you have Jugger-nog. The other one doesn't matter much but its always good to get something you like. Mule-Kick is great but its not really needed this early, especially with the Sliquifier. DTRB2.0 is also a great one to have there. Try to save 6000 points for the Galvaknuckles.

Note: You may also have gotten lucky and received Jug as your free random perk from the first Jumper wave. Remember that you can go over the maximum perks (4) by getting the free one from this wave. Very helpful.

Finish the Sliquifier and replace your beginner pistols with it. Then there is one more elevator here you can check if you still need to get Jug. You can find it on the bottom floor through the left door next to the work bench. Just keep turning left and you will run into it.

Note: The elevators stop on both floors; the one with the power room, and the one with the work bench. Hopefully you can catch them at one so you don't have to wait for them!

So, your ready to begin your train in the China Room. WRONG! You still need Galvaknuckles sucka! Go to where the Power Switch is located and ride one of the elevators up to the rooftop. Don't get the Bowie Knife unless you are planning on skipping the Galvaknuckles.

Hop out on the roof and make your way left, then right up onto a platform. You should see a jump that will lead you back to the spawn. Jump there and you will essentially go through those jumps down like you did before. Do not forget to get the Galvaknuckles, unless you want to go around a whole time again!

Now that your back in the China Room, you are going to want to begin your train. What you are going to want to do is, round up all of the zombies of the wave, then hit the biggest pack with a single Sliquifier bullet. This should murder quite a few zombies out of the pack. I have gotten rounds down in as little as 4 bullets!

If you run out of ammo, the best thing would be to run back and PaP your AN94 assault rifle, and just wing it until you have a max ammo. This is where Mule Kick would be great so you could also grab a PDW or something and PaP that also.

As you probably know, whenever the boss zombies spawn, if you do not use any grenade or bullet damage, you will acquire a random free perk. This perk goes over the 4 max, and it really isn't that hard to get the first wave down without Bowie Knife/Galvaknuckles.

Build the Trample Steam and you can run around it making the jumpers get killed on it. This works very good and easily. Definitely do this if you keep dying on the nova jumper rounds.

The elevators are how you can move between floors easily. As soon as you stand on one for a few seconds, you will hear a bell and that means it is about to move. Look at the signals on the outside of the door so you know which way they will be taking you. Remember not to get crushed!

Note: The elevators by the Power Switch both go down, then go up all the way to the roof.

Special thanks to MW3Stream on Youtube for making this video!

Crawlers are not quite as useful as they used to be. Hell, walkers aren't as useful as they were either. No matter what, if you leave the area, it will kill the final zombies and start the next wave. The way I get around this is, if I have a crawler, is to have it follow you around. Do not get on the elevator until it is near you so he can ride it with you.

Note: Saving two walkers is usually what I do. It makes it easier just in case one of them dies, you still have a chance that one will be following you.

The Who's Who perk is great. Just be sure not to do what I did the first time you get it! Remember that you are not invincible in this state, and you have to revive yourself. Keep your train going or you may just lose everything!

Just like with the Tunnel on Green Run, the China Room is going to be one of the best on Die Rise. Hell, the China Room may just be the best area to train in all of the maps so far! I hope this area takes you to where your goal is and I hope you have plenty of fun achieving high rounds! Once again, Happy Slaying!

If you noticed anything wrong with this guide/typos/whatever, feel free to leave a reply/PM and I will fix it as soon as I am able to.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This is a great and very well-organized strategy guide friendo! I've alley stumbled in getting myself prepared for doomsday, but I've always ended up just buying Who's Who and pray that I will somehow get my hands on the AN-94. Keep up the great work! I hope to see more of these from you. :)

Sounds like a really great strategy and i learned a bunch of stuff. I'll be attempting this strategy tomorrow. and when you talk about the boss zombie are you talking about the jumpers? or something else

By boss zombie I meant the nova jumpers. When I wrote the guide (I had typed it in notepad part by part) I didn't know the names of things yet. I am going to change China Room into Buddha room, because it seems more wide-spread.

Just like when I read "face the dragon before round 2" I had really hoped there was some type of zombie boss you could fight. :twisted:

Insane strategy, dude! I just got done with a 53 playthrough. I did some things a bit differently, but still a great strategy guide nonetheless! We need more guys like you.

Keep it up. :)

Thanks dude! I would like to know what you did if you don't mind posting. I want to keep this thread updated with the fastest methods to get started.

I am hoping on trying 50+ very soon also. Too bad I don't have a nice flat screen to play on during vacation! I hate old CRT TV's..

This is a great and very well-organized strategy guide friendo! I've alley stumbled in getting myself prepared for doomsday, but I've always ended up just buying Who's Who and pray that I will somehow get my hands on the AN-94. Keep up the great work! I hope to see more of these from you. :)

Thank you. I am planning on writing a similar guide for each of the DLC zombies maps. I have one written for Nuketown on my desktop PC at home, just seems very late to be releasing now.

I ran in the dragon room, as many call it (the area below the SVU). It's tough at first, but there is a certain way to run it that makes it extremely easy. I didn't even get redscreened until 53. :)

Not sure if you knew this or not, but the Sliquifier can kill an, in theory, unlimited amount of zombies. Now, in practicality, the ideal shot will take out about 150 zombies with a single shot, but regardless, it's still an insane weapon.

I'll be working on a thread/video with commentary this weekend. Should be fun!

Keep it up, man.

Great guide & great thread once again Sluggo.

I need to familiarise myself with Die Rise a little more & play some decent solo games.

If you've impressed Perfect & Chopper, that speaks volumes for guide!

Keep it mate.

Thank you PINNAZ! Much appreciated. It took me awhile to get a hang of Die Rise, especially when playing on old CRT TV's that are half the size of my home TV.. :oops: I lost my knife because I kept going down at such low rounds.

I ran in the dragon room, as many call it (the area below the SVU). It's tough at first, but there is a certain way to run it that makes it extremely easy. I didn't even get redscreened until 53. :)

Not sure if you knew this or not, but the Sliquifier can kill an, in theory, unlimited amount of zombies. Now, in practicality, the ideal shot will take out about 150 zombies with a single shot, but regardless, it's still an insane weapon.

I'll be working on a thread/video with commentary this weekend. Should be fun!

Keep it up, man.

Yeah I have been experimenting with the Sliquifier since creating the guide. In conclusion, the Sliquifier kicks major ass. And yeah, that room is so huge its very nice to get to high rounds! I have multiple people on my friends list that made it to 50+ pretty quick.

Good guide. I was struggling to do a beginner style guide as the china area is much more complex than it appears, and I've never bothered with that area.

Really impressive stuff mate.

Many thanks friend. Yeah there are plenty of little areas to get stuck in, as well as plenty of corners to take that help out exponentially.

Anybody can feel free to post some of their methods or tips/tricks and I will gladly add them to the main thread if you so desire ;).

• Administrators

Just thought I'd throw my two cents into this guide that I should make mention. It doesn't need to be implemented, but I thought I should share it anyways since we're on the topic of solo strategies.

There are quite a few spots that you can train/camp on your own without too much interference. Some of them may include:

- Dragon Rooftops

A perfect little hold-out area, you can easily manipulate the layout of the rooftops in your favor! Zombies can only come in from five general directions, but you can minimize it to as much as three or even two. Some items you may need are:

[*:305cifcp]Galvaknuckles
    [*:305cifcp]any assault rifle or sub-machine gun
    [*:305cifcp]Claymores
    [*:305cifcp]Trample Steam
    [*:305cifcp]AC/DC playing in the background

First thing's first: you'll definitely need to build the Trample Steam before heading off to the rooftops. I strongly suggest that you invest on having the PDW as one of your weapons. This will allow for easy ammo pickup, and it has a rather large magazine. Once you build the Trample Steam, don't flop over to the rooftops just yet; jump down onto the couches below (or go down through the Dragon Room) and make your way up the flipped tower.

Next, make sure you have either a Mystery Box weapon or the AN-94. If you choose the AN-94, I promise that the last thing you'll be worried about is ammo. Turn on power if you like, then use the elevators to go up. [Note]

Once you've gone up to the rooftops, next yourself beneath the railway up to the satellite tower and place a Trample Steam facing the barrier closest to you. You can purchase Claymores and place them in a line in front of you to act as a safeguard. Some people prefer to use them under the ramp as an emergency zombie-killer machine.

Voila! You're already set to go! You should've left the barrier straight ahead (going into the sweatshop) closed off as to prevent zombies to comes straight towards you. Now you can focus on the ramp and leftward area for incoming freakbags. This is extremely useful to getting at least to the mid 20's. Using Mustang & Sallies will make your experience 10x easier.

- PDW Room

You've seen how intense the Dragon Rooftops are, but this little technique is the easiest of all of them as long as you know various styles of training. The concept is rather simple, and extremely easy.

Use the surrounding area to make circles with a PDW. It's as easy as that, and you'll be even luckier if you manage to have the Who's Who and Quick Revive perk machines on that floor. There is an SVU on the other side of the room (though you most likely will not need it due to the cramped space).

You can use the Trample Steam to your advantage by placing it either at the foot of the escalator of near the door to the jewelry room/drop-off. Then, you only need to worry about the two elevators and barrier. It's very easy to form clusters in here, and should allow a good game to continue until the early 20's. Explosives are not necessary, but a Pack-a-Punched B23R can do all sorts of wonders in saving you.

- Dragon Room/Food Bar (as mentioned by perfectlemonade)

This is too simple to do, so allow me to make it quite clear. The room has quite a few barriers and open holes for zombies to swiftly enter from, but the area is large enough to run basic circles in. There is an SVU up top, followed by the PDW on the other side. You may utilize a Trample Stem in the middle of the hallway (from the lower escalator area to the beginning of the Food Bar) to prevent zombies coming from afar.

Note: If you decide to run this circle, I highly suggest that you use SMGs or fully-automatic assault rifles. Explosives can really hurt you here if not correctly used, and LMGs + Sniper Rifles will slow you down definitely. What round you can achieve depends on your training skill level, but it's possible to hit the 50's as previously mentioned by perfectlemonade.

- AN-94 Hallway

You can hold out here for quite some time until the early 20's. Before staying in this area, you should really attempt this area if the way into the Buddha Room is not opened yet, and power is off. Why? Well, Galvaknuckles of course! Use them for the Jumper Jacks to earn those freek perks. Easy said, easily done!

The AN-94 placement also promises a very cozy environment, since this highly-powerful assault rifle does tons of damage and will never leave you hanging. Essentially, there are three different areas that zombies can come from, but only two spots where you should focus your attention on: the right-hand barrier and the hallway. Use the AN-94 for the hallway zombies and your Galvaknuckles for the barrier zombies, or vice versa. If you decide to utilize an SVU (given you purchased one), it's a good time to learn proper headshot techniques. Small hallway + slim zombie line = perfect headshot opportunity. If you feel rushed, open that left barrier and determine your next outpost.

- Sweatshop (below Dragon Rooftops)

This area is very difficult to explain, since it has a rather square-ish layout and oblong obstacles in your path. You may choose to run basic circles around the whole level with the MP5 at your disposal. Having power on is a must, since you may obtain Juggernog, Pack-a-Punch, or Double Tap II on this level. Sounds like a pretty nice set up to me!

If this area is chosen to train, a Trample Steam isn't necessary but may take down one of the many hallways in this location. Choose your spot wisely. If this path is run correctly, you can hit the early 30's (without Pack-a-Punch).

- Trample Steam Room

Boingy is correct! This fun, little, and easy setup will have you crackin' freakbags in no time at all. Quick Revive will always be at your disposal guarenteed in this room, plus you have a nifty weapon (B23R) alongside the infinite Trample Steam. There are various styles to set up this bad boy such as:

- open gam facing satellite tower

- drop-off down to couches

- in front of barrier

- near Quick Revive elevator

- room with Who's Who/Speed Cola (if opened)

Any of these locations will suffice, but I personally use the area facing the satellites as my primary Trample Steam location. I also tend not to open the way to the side room, as I will have power on and can access the 2nd floor with ease to obtain that closed perk. Having Quick Revive nearby is always favorable as well. The B23R is a monster when you aim for headshots (or even body shots) when executed correctly. The space is rather small, but given that zombies will essentiall come out of three locations on the same side(s), I tend not to run into problems.

It's not the greatest location of all training spots, but it does the job for quite some time. If you do place the Trample Steam facing the Dragon Rooftops, it can even be used as a quick getaway from emergency exits. Now how cool is that? This area alone will carry you well into the mid 30's with ease.

Just thought I'd throw my two cents into this guide that I should make mention. It doesn't need to be implemented, but I thought I should share it anyways since we're on the topic of solo strategies.

There are quite a few spots that you can train/camp on your own without too much interference. Some of them may include:

- Dragon Rooftops

A perfect little hold-out area, you can easily manipulate the layout of the rooftops in your favor! Zombies can only come in from five general directions, but you can minimize it to as much as three or even two. Some items you may need are:

[*:3daa2klh]Galvaknuckles
    [*:3daa2klh]any assault rifle or sub-machine gun
    [*:3daa2klh]Claymores
    [*:3daa2klh]Trample Steam
    [*:3daa2klh]AC/DC playing in the background

First thing's first: you'll definitely need to build the Trample Steam before heading off to the rooftops. I strongly suggest that you invest on having the PDW as one of your weapons. This will allow for easy ammo pickup, and it has a rather large magazine. Once you build the Trample Steam, don't flop over to the rooftops just yet; jump down onto the couches below (or go down through the Dragon Room) and make your way up the flipped tower.

Next, make sure you have either a Mystery Box weapon or the AN-94. If you choose the AN-94, I promise that the last thing you'll be worried about is ammo. Turn on power if you like, then use the elevators to go up. [Note]

Once you've gone up to the rooftops, next yourself beneath the railway up to the satellite tower and place a Trample Steam facing the barrier closest to you. You can purchase Claymores and place them in a line in front of you to act as a safeguard. Some people prefer to use them under the ramp as an emergency zombie-killer machine.

Voila! You're already set to go! You should've left the barrier straight ahead (going into the sweatshop) closed off as to prevent zombies to comes straight towards you. Now you can focus on the ramp and leftward area for incoming freakbags. This is extremely useful to getting at least to the mid 20's. Using Mustang & Sallies will make your experience 10x easier.

- PDW Room

You've seen how intense the Dragon Rooftops are, but this little technique is the easiest of all of them as long as you know various styles of training. The concept is rather simple, and extremely easy.

Use the surrounding area to make circles with a PDW. It's as easy as that, and you'll be even luckier if you manage to have the Who's Who and Quick Revive perk machines on that floor. There is an SVU on the other side of the room (though you most likely will not need it due to the cramped space).

You can use the Trample Steam to your advantage by placing it either at the foot of the escalator of near the door to the jewelry room/drop-off. Then, you only need to worry about the two elevators and barrier. It's very easy to form clusters in here, and should allow a good game to continue until the early 20's. Explosives are not necessary, but a Pack-a-Punched B23R can do all sorts of wonders in saving you.

This is too simple to do, so allow me to make it quite clear. The room has quite a few barriers and open holes for zombies to swiftly enter from, but the area is large enough to run basic circles in. There is an SVU up top, followed by the PDW on the other side. You may utilize a Trample Stem in the middle of the hallway (from the lower escalator area to the beginning of the Food Bar) to prevent zombies coming from afar.

Note: If you decide to run this circle, I highly suggest that you use SMGs or fully-automatic assault rifles. Explosives can really hurt you here if not correctly used, and LMGs + Sniper Rifles will slow you down definitely. What round you can achieve depends on your training skill level, but it's possible to hit the 50's as previously mentioned by perfectlemonade.

- AN-94 Hallway

You can hold out here for quite some time until the early 20's. Before staying in this area, you should really attempt this area if the way into the Buddha Room is not opened yet, and power is off. Why? Well, Galvaknuckles of course! Use them for the Jumper Jacks to earn those freek perks. Easy said, easily done!

The AN-94 placement also promises a very cozy environment, since this highly-powerful assault rifle does tons of damage and will never leave you hanging. Essentially, there are three different areas that zombies can come from, but only two spots where you should focus your attention on: the right-hand barrier and the hallway. Use the AN-94 for the hallway zombies and your Galvaknuckles for the barrier zombies, or vice versa. If you decide to utilize an SVU (given you purchased one), it's a good time to learn proper headshot techniques. Small hallway + slim zombie line = perfect headshot opportunity. If you feel rushed, open that left barrier and determine your next outpost.

This area is very difficult to explain, since it has a rather square-ish layout and oblong obstacles in your path. You may choose to run basic circles around the whole level with the MP5 at your disposal. Having power on is a must, since you may obtain Juggernog, Pack-a-Punch, or Double Tap II on this level. Sounds like a pretty nice set up to me!

If this area is chosen to train, a Trample Steam isn't necessary but may take down one of the many hallways in this location. Choose your spot wisely. If this path is run correctly, you can hit the early 30's (without Pack-a-Punch).

- Trample Steam Room

Boingy is correct! This fun, little, and easy setup will have you crackin' freakbags in no time at all. Quick Revive will always be at your disposal guarenteed in this room, plus you have a nifty weapon (B23R) alongside the infinite Trample Steam. There are various styles to set up this bad boy such as:

- in front of barrier

Any of these locations will suffice, but I personally use the area facing the satellites as my primary Trample Steam location. I also tend not to open the way to the side room, as I will have power on and can access the 2nd floor with ease to obtain that closed perk. Having Quick Revive nearby is always favorable as well. The B23R is a monster when you aim for headshots (or even body shots) when executed correctly. The space is rather small, but given that zombies will essentiall come out of three locations on the same side(s), I tend not to run into problems.

It's not the greatest location of all training spots, but it does the job for quite some time. If you do place the Trample Steam facing the Dragon Rooftops, it can even be used as a quick getaway from emergency exits. Now how cool is that? This area alone will carry you well into the mid 30's with ease.

YOU ARE AMAZING.

I can't wait to be able to upload my full video guide and write a mega guide for you guys. I'll be quoting you and Sluggo both.

I'm going to post an alternate start, for the more aggressive players.

This assumes a perk setup of Jugg, Speed, QR and Who's who.

Start Tranzit and get perma Jugg, ideally have perma QR too.

Round 1 and 2 - do at the bottom of the elevator, pick up a key, send the lift up, and take another key. End of 2 leave an undamaged zombie, jump to power area and turn it on. Build the gun and pick it up. You need 2500 points to do all this, from 13 zombies. Use your ammo on most of the round 2 zombies to go above this number.

Round 3 and 4 - build your points for Bowie by stabbing all zombies, with perma Jugg this isn't too much of an issue, just be careful. Ideally get at the end of 3, but sometimes you have to do round 4 too. If you need to do round 4, do some hoarding and use grenades as those flak jacket zombies can be a pain.

Round 5 - 9 - keep stabbing, buy Jugg, then Claymores, Stickies and PAP those pistols.

End of round 9, jump across to Trample room and pick up the other 3 perks. Go down to the China room and do the next 40 rounds in here. Round 50 and above is alot easier than round 49 and below. When you next have a boss round, save the last one undamaged and go monkey hunting. Set for 100 :)

Hell yes guys this is what I like to see.

Now if you don't mind I will add those up to the top when I have some time, probably later tonight. Collaborations are the way to go on a good thread in my opinion. This site could make a google docs presentation that users can add their guides to.. Or we should just make one.

Good shit.

Nice work people!

I try to help, but I am at werk, typing on an ipad...which is equivalent to trying to write calligraphy with a piece of dried dog do.

In the Die Rise strategys thread i typed some sopts that are good temp spots as you try to get around the map.

I managed to get to the escalator with the Sliquifier by round one with the trample steam built. But that method is too cheesy. I mean, I hope they don't nerf the Sliquifier to stop it, it is insanely difficult to get out if you run out of ammo (without opening the debris and ruining the strategy) but that hasn't happened yet. It just feels weird being at level 30+ having only bought qr (solo), just a Sliquifier, and the m1911...

Nice work people!

I try to help, but I am at werk, typing on an ipad...which is equivalent to trying to write calligraphy with a piece of dried dog do.

In the Die Rise strategys thread i typed some sopts that are good temp spots as you try to get around the map.

I managed to get to the escalator with the Sliquifier by round one with the trample steam built. But that method is too cheesy. I mean, I hope they don't nerf the Sliquifier to stop it, it is insanely difficult to get out if you run out of ammo (without opening the debris and ruining the strategy) but that hasn't happened yet. It just feels weird being at level 30+ having only bought qr (solo), just a Sliquifier, and the m1911...

Yeah I now always build the trample steam, just because it helps so much to get the free perks from the boss zombie rounds.

I feel you on not being able to post. I wrote this thread with a cigarette burning on a laptop with an awesome buzz going. :lol: Okay, I'll admit they probably are not the same circumstances as you..

• 2 months later...

- Dragon Rooftops

[*:1ajcg6nv]Galvaknuckles
    [*:1ajcg6nv]any assault rifle or sub-machine gun
    [*:1ajcg6nv]Claymores
    [*:1ajcg6nv]Trample Steam
    [*:1ajcg6nv]AC/DC playing in the background

- PDW Room

- AN-94 Hallway

- Trample Steam Room

- in front of barrier

YOU ARE AMAZING.

I can't wait to be able to upload my full video guide and write a mega guide for you guys. I'll be quoting you and Sluggo both.

Any progress on that mega guide? Would love to see it!