Derailed and overlooked, link found?

KilledByPixels

Hai mates first post,

hope ya like it :3

So there has been this poem with hints, and it made me wonder,

Something "derailed"? Well that's obviously a train, and considering the two derailed trains near the power.

However, what could have to do with it? What if the overlooked part is the cow catcher for on the bus? Cow catchers where used on trains originally, but we attach it to the bus.

Some further detail,

3arc always puts stuff in for a reason, theres a hidden buildable under the pylon, it has no use though, since the navcards won't work. So could the point be to show us there's hidden parts of the map where you can build stuff?

Then there's the hatch, originally a bus part, but it can be atrached to the diner roof to buy the galvaknuckles.

They could have easily put a buyable door there, but they didnt, wich gives me the feeling they wanted to show us you can use bus parts in other ways.

Now, what if the catcher is overlooked, what if it's another buildable? What if we can attach it to the derailed trains?

I'll be hlad to hear your opinions (:

First post so dont hate :s

- Sam

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to try that tonight. Have to work till 23hrs, then me and a friend are going for the ToB-EE. I'll try it before and if we manage to get the ToB I'll also try it again.

Doesn't sound strange to me. Mean, the hatch fits the bus and the diner. Perhaps the other parts have a second spot aswell.

I am going to try that tonight. Have to work till 23hrs, then me and a friend are going for the ToB-EE. I'll try it before and if we manage to get the ToB I'll also try it again.

Doesn't sound strange to me. Mean, the hatch fits the bus and the diner. Perhaps the other parts have a second spot aswell.

Thanks, keep me up to date!

You could be on to something with the bus parts.. Someone told me yesterday the ladder can be used inside the barn, but I haven't tried it yet, but looks like it would.. If that's true, why couldn't the cattle guard be used elsewhere? I'll give it a shot ASAP also.

Great!

Please try the barn aswell, it might be useful!

I'll give it a shot tomorrow aswell (:

im pretty sure one of the characters says something like "this could be used for a much larger project" when you put the mustache or cow catcher on the bus

I believe marlton does say that yeah! We might be onto something :3

Marlton does say this, but he also says it when grabbing different parts as well. He said it for me when grabbing the car door to build the zombie shield. So I'm thinking its just a standard quote given while grabbing a random build-able part. But I am supportive of the idea that these parts can be used other than on the bus.

im pretty sure one of the characters says something like "this could be used for a much larger project" when you put the mustache or cow catcher on the bus

I believe marlton does say that yeah! We might be onto something :3

Marlton does say this, but he also says it when grabbing different parts as well. He said it for me when grabbing the car door to build the zombie shield. So I'm thinking its just a standard quote given while grabbing a random build-able part. But I am supportive of the idea that these parts can be used other than on the bus.

Unfortunately you're right about the quote, let's just hope there's something more to the bus parts :s

When you go down the ladder gets left behind, maybe someone with the ladder went down up there.

Nice thought, but I'm sure the players have god mode activated when filming the in-game trailers, so they don't look dumb going down while trying to promote the game. Then again I could be wrong. I'll look at the trailer again in a little bit and EDIT my post with anything new I see.

I'll give this a try as well but I must note that when you don't have the hatch in your possession and you walk up to the hole in the diner it gives a message. This message hasn't been seen anywhere else to signify a part could be used.

In another post we discussed that the hidden spot under the tower where you build the table doesn't show a message until you have a part in your possession and walk up to it. Meaning it could be possible to run around the map with the board or radio and look for the buildable message to appear elsewhere.

Another thought I had was using the parts from the power elsewhere. Who takes one of the parts for the power switch out of the power room and into other parts of the map? NOBODY. Everyone wants to turn the power on right away. So maybe the lever or control panel or even the zombie arm could be used elsewhere.

I don't think anything will turn out with any of this but I will be giving it a go tonight with ya'll.

I'll give this a try as well but I must note that when you don't have the hatch in your possession and you walk up to the hole in the diner it gives a message. This message hasn't been seen anywhere else to signify a part could be used.

In another post we discussed that the hidden spot under the tower where you build the table doesn't show a message until you have a part in your possession and walk up to it. Meaning it could be possible to run around the map with the board or radio and look for the buildable message to appear elsewhere.

Another thought I had was using the parts from the power elsewhere. Who takes one of the parts for the power switch out of the power room and into other parts of the map? NOBODY. Everyone wants to turn the power on right away. So maybe the lever or control panel or even the zombie arm could be used elsewhere.

I don't think anything will turn out with any of this but I will be giving it a go tonight with ya'll.

I agree with the parts to the power. Maybe they can be used for something far more significant?