NK Zombies Trailer!

Hey everyone!

As many of you now know, NK (NukeTown) Zombies will be available to everyone when they purchase the season pass, coming on XBOX first :| in December.

Here is the trailer released by Call Of Duty:

zzaVSj0omXo

It looks very good and I found it quite humorous. It could also hint at the characters being able to speak (oh please) but I already have it so I'm not sure what's going to happen there :P Have fun!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cockroaches, bullets, zombies, fire. Nothing new to a Nuketown Zombies player.

The scene with unpap'd War Machine was funny... As in... Sad and funny. I liked how they presented the Pack a Punch, though.

I just wonder why was there Schulinger's quote in the trailer...?

Pretty much what I was going to post. Lol they emphasize the pack a punch machine like it's the first time it shows up in BO2 zombies.

The scene with unpap'd War Machine was funny... As in... Sad and funny. I liked how they presented the Pack a Punch, though.

Pretty much what I was going to post. Lol they emphasize the pack a punch machine like it's the first time it shows up in BO2 zombies.

I think they were accentuating the way in which the Pack-A-Punch and the Perks-A-Cola fall from the sky. They weren't going to do a scene for each of them. So out of the so-called "Magic Items", which is the most iconic? Is it Quick Revive? Or perhaps the PACK-A-PUNCH?

I think they were accentuating the way in which the Pack-A-Punch and the Perks-A-Cola fall from the sky. They weren't going to do a scene for each of them. So out of the so-called "Magic Items", which is the most iconic? Is it Quick Revive? Or perhaps the PACK-A-PUNCH?

Double tap. :mrgreen:

I love how when PAP comes, the CDC dudes are all "dafuq is dat?" "dafuq is dis?" "dafuq are you?"

This was really great. Except for the fact that THE QUOTE IS A LIE, isn't it, mister Zielinski? Or should I call you GLaDOS?

VERY cool find. I notice 2 funny things

1. if u notice the cochroches and just said nothing, u missed it. There is an old joke about how cochroaches can survive nuclear attacks. This was because it was hard to kill them.

2. Those voices are the same as the marines! what a great way to bring them back.

3. The characters dont actually talk.

If someone said these sorry but i was just so excited =)

cockroach can't survive nuclear attack. like you do when a nuke hits, they go to ash.

but they can live in a radioactive atmosphere.

it is simple to understand : they are one of the oldest species on earth, which means they were the first after the big cataclysm that put the earth under nuclear winter. they are imunised, such as some trees (the first plant to grow on hiroshima's ground, don't remember the name, oldest tree specie on earth).

cockroach can't survive nuclear attack. like you do when a nuke hits, they go to ash.

it is simple to understand : they are one of the oldest species on earth, which means they were the first after the big cataclysm that put the earth under nuclear winter. they are imunised, such as some trees (the first plant to grow on hiroshima's ground, don't remember the name, oldest tree specie on earth).

Cockroaches cannot survive a nuclear blast. Nothing can. They can survive a nuclear apocalypse, however.

Cockroaches:

-have a moderate radiation resistance

-can survive underwater for 45 minutes before being resuscitated

-can survive in a total vacuum for 30 minutes

-can live off of the sticky stuff on the back of a glue bottle for 2 weeks

-can live without theirs heads for 3-12 weeks

-are blind only in bright red light

-are carriers, but not susceptible, of many diseases

They are quite versatile. Contrary to popular belief however, their radiation tolerance is not the best. Mosquitoes can survive radiation much better than they can.

Cockroaches cannot survive a nuclear blast. Nothing can. They can survive a nuclear apocalypse, however.

Cockroaches:

-have a moderate radiation resistance

-can survive underwater for 45 minutes before being resuscitated

-can survive in a total vacuum for 30 minutes

-can live off of the sticky stuff on the back of a glue bottle for 2 weeks

-can live without theirs heads for 3-12 weeks

-are blind only in bright red light

-are carriers, but not susceptible, of many diseases

They are quite versatile. Contrary to popular belief however, their radiation tolerance is not the best. Mosquitoes can survive radiation much better than they can.

glad to learn something new, thanks. :)