New Step + Coding!

TubbiPack

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Anyway. This is an interesting new CLUE. I dont think its a step but rather a clue as to what we have to do to continue the easter egg. I noticed ther are 4 branch-like polls sticking out of the Pylon and the person zooms in on it too. Perhaps we must find 4 ways to get those branches to be powered.

FUTURE OF EASTER EGG: perhaps this is also pointing to the next easter egg entirely. Perhaps each new addition to the map will unlock a new location where we can power-up these branches. Perhaps we have to do another huge easter egg just to power the other branch? I unno....but knowing the zombie community, anything is possible.

The navcard will allow you to acces the new location where you can power up the pylon branches.

Amazing find and if the original person who discovered both the coding and the vido ever show up, a MASSIVE congratulations from me.

Edit: only one branch is powered. one branch has a red light already on it. so 2 more branches to power up.

I just had an epiphany. Ok those sparkles that Surround objects like the light in town, mean that there is something in the area that needs to be done, especially since at The end of the video, he zooms in on the pylon, and Those mysterious lights are surrounding a section of the pylon. Thats what i Think though, it seems plausible if you Think about it.

ive spent the last 24 hours decrypting the code and as for the 3000 points debris it isnt for tranzit, thats for Nuketown door with the perk and the truck (each cost 3000), Nuketown coding and tranzit code are mixed in together.

there is alot of interesting stuff in the coding to say the least, treyarch have done a good job this map

ive spent the last 24 hours decrypting the code and as for the 3000 points debris it isnt for tranzit, thats for Nuketown door with the perk and the truck (each cost 3000), Nuketown coding and tranzit code are mixed in together.

there is alot of interesting stuff in the coding to say the least, treyarch have done a good job this map

Nice job dude.

I think the most amazing part of the coding is at the bottom, it shows you can enter a bunker and start a bus. Possibly the night bus that everyone is talking about? The nuketown bunker? I don't know, I can only say that Treyarch is way too smart to keep all these things hidden, even after having the codes

also just FYI code from Black ops maps have been found in Black Ops 2.

So dont be surprised of bonus DLC 4 having previous zombie maps from black Ops, just like Black Ops had W@W map DLC.

I thought that too, but how big is that file going to be? The Four WaW maps plus the six maps from Black Ops. But seeing how the Texture Files only have the WaW Map Loading Screens, those might be the only ones. But maybe, just maybe they'll include the Six maps. All if we're lucky.

BTW, can I get a copy of this Coding File?

Here: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt :D

I am now looking into this as well. Here is some cool stuff:

Lander touchdown, ready to use

Lunar Launch in

Calling Lunar Lander to Location

Ascension?

Chainsaw Mayhem!!!

Possibly a cut weapon.

Life lost, reviving player

Extra life awarded

Dead Ops Arcade or Quick Revive? Why "awarded" and not "bought"?

Transporter activated

Transporter waitng for all players

Teleporter? Maybe the bus was once coded to wait for every player?

Zipline must be activated before use

Shi No Numa? No loading screen was found for it, unlike Moon and Der Riese.

Let The Onslaught Begin

Onslaught Survived

Round

Maybe these are the names of the round changing music or some cut text?

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to buy back Barrier [Cost]

Perhaps they had a barrier type of object before the Zombie Shield.

Zombie Nuke!

Double Points:

Minigun!

Max Ammo!

Is the Death Machine in Nuketown? I don't have Nuketown. The Death Machine must still be in there.

TranZit

TRANZIT

ZOMBIES

Survival

SURVIVAL

SURVIVAL

Containment

CONTAINMENT

CONTAINMENT

Race

RACE

RACE

Deadpool

DEADPOOL

DEADPOOL

Meat

MEAT

MEAT

No Man's Land

NO MAN'S LAND

NO MAN'S LAND

Turned

TURNED

TURNED

Pitted

PITTED

PITTED

Returned

RETURNED

RETURNED

Grief

GRIEF

GRIEF

CORNFIELD

CORNFIELD

Description of cornfields start location

This is where it gets interesting. I think these are all game modes. Tranzit, Grief, Survival, No Man's Land. All modes. Better yet, there is some more proof to this.

CONTAINMENT

Description of containment game mode

containment

RACE

Description of race game mode

race

DEAD POOL

Description of dead pool game mode

dead pool

MEAT

Description of meat game mode

meat

RETURNED

Description of returned game mode

returned

GRIEF

Fight the undead WITH or AGAINST the other team. But in the end, only one team survives...

Fight the undead WITH or AGAINST the other team. But in the end, only one team survives...

Grief

Hmm... What are these?

There can be only one

Get to the Finish Line!

The other team has the meat!

Bring back teammate

Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 [Please don't feed the zombies] Random Tombstone text.

Don't feed the zombies

You Finished!

Seconds As Human:

Richtofen reviving you in

Cut text from said modes.

TRANZIT 1 PLAYER

TRANZIT 2 PLAYERS

TRANZIT 3 PLAYERS

TRANZIT 4 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL TOWN 1 PLAYER

SURVIVAL TOWN 2 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL TOWN 3 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL TOWN 4 PLAYERS

Select game mode and location.

CLEANSED CORNFIELD 1 PLAYER

CLEANSED CORNFIELD 2 PLAYERS

CLEANSED CORNFIELD 3 PLAYERS

CLEANSED CORNFIELD 4 PLAYERS

CLEANSED DINER 1 PLAYER

CLEANSED DINER 2 PLAYERS

CLEANSED DINER 3 PLAYERS

CLEANSED DINER 4 PLAYERS

CLEANSED FARM 1 PLAYER

CLEANSED FARM 2 PLAYERS

CLEANSED FARM 3 PLAYERS

CLEANSED FARM 4 PLAYERS

CLEANSED TOWN 1 PLAYER

CLEANSED TOWN 2 PLAYERS

CLEANSED TOWN 3 PLAYERS

CLEANSED TOWN 4 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL FARM 1 PLAYER

SURVIVAL FARM 2 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL FARM 3 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL FARM 4 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 1 PLAYER

SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 2 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 3 PLAYERS

SURVIVAL BUS DEPOT 4 PLAYERS

MEAT FARM

MEAT TOWN

MEAT TUNNEL

RACE FARM

RACE POWER

RACE TOWN

RACE TUNNEL

GRIEF FARM

GRIEF TOWN

GRIEF GREEN RUN

Bus Depot

BUS DEPOT

Menu text from said modes.

Determines which set of weapons the game uses.

Normal:

Standard ladder.

Close Quarters:

Shotguns, SMGs and Launchers.

Marksman:

Assault Rifles, LMGs and Sniper Rifles.

looks like you could set what weapons were used.

Hub Test

Zombies must die!

Pass the meat Dear!

HUB TEST

Nacht Der Untoten

NACHT DER UNTOTEN

Nacht Der Untoten (Containment)

NACHT DER UNTOTEN (CONTAINMENT)

ALLOCATION

Equip

Change Quantity

Unequip

Edit Attachments

MOMENTUM

Target Finder

Identifies enemies and notifies when an enemy is in the crosshair.

Ammunition Pack

Backpack with large quantity of ammo so you never have to reload.

DER RIESE

Der Riese

Meat on the Tarmac (Race)

MEAT ON THE TARMAC (RACE)

Moon

MOON

OVERFLOW

Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets.

Overflow

Meat on the Tarmac (Dead Pool)

MEAT ON THE TARMAC (DEAD POOL)

Some Multiplayer stuff is in this one.

I found an interesting line in there that doesn't have to do with Zombies.

Bots are not supported in Search & Destroy.

Bots are not supported in Hacker.

Bots are not supported in Gun Game.

Bots are not supported in One in the Chamber.

Bots are not supported in Sharpshooter.

Bots are not supported in Sticks and Stones.

It seems there was a cut game mode called Hacker in Multiplayer.

There can be only one

Get to the Finish Line!

The other team has the meat!

Bring back teammate

Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 [Please don't feed the zombies] Random Tombstone text.

Don't feed the zombies

You Finished!

Seconds As Human:

Richtofen reviving you in

theres other coding in other parts that suggest these are other zombie game modes taken out (or yet to be implemented) aside from Grief and Survival

I think that it's shit that you had to resort to posting the Game Coding.

This is far worse than posting leaked information. Take it somewhere else. How about posting it on the Activision BO2 Forums. Not here.

This Forum was built on finding in-game secrets & mystery hunts and to resort to posting the games coding, even though it isnt much, is against everything this community is established on.

Previous Mystery Hunts & Easter Eggs were figured out in less tham a week & now 3arc have given us something that is that hard to figure out, that we have no other choice than to go through the Games Coding. Bulls**t!

Remember what Richtofen says - "This is not a race, it is a Marathon" Maybe there is nothing more we can do until future DLC?

I just hope that the next step isn't solved because someone read the Games Coding.

This is far worse than posting leaked information. Take it somewhere else. How about posting it on the Activision BO2 Forums. Not here.

This Forum was built on finding in-game secrets & mystery hunts and to resort to posting the games coding, even though it isnt much, is against everything this community is established on.

Previous Mystery Hunts & Easter Eggs were figured out in less tham a week & now 3arc have given us something that is that hard to figure out, that we have no other choice than to go through the Games Coding. Bulls**t!

Remember what Richtofen says - "This is not a race, it is a Marathon" Maybe there is nothing more we can do until future DLC?

I just hope that the next step isn't solved because someone read the Games Coding.

I'm more interested in the stuff that was not implemented. I like seeing what was planned, what made it, etc. We get ONE line saying that a step can be done. It doesn't say anywhere how to do the egg, it's just what is in the game.

Can you even Read the Coding? I sure as hell can't. It doesn't even have anything related to the TOB EE. So it's not hurting anything really.

1. i agree up until a point, the true nature of zombies is to get to the bottom of the story and figuring out the bits in-between ourselves... however not everyone can find people always willing and able to keep doing the easter eggs multiple times to try and figure it out.

2. ive posted and given coding to alot of the veterans on here either publicly or asked privately since W@W days on my previous name so posting code and bitching bout it kinda is not gonna get anywhere, as its always happened.

3. that code posted isn't the full code, so far only a handful of people have the complete code decrypted with all the steps and secrets laid out, yet none of us have posted those in great detail because it would ruin the game, the code above is the basic version, it doesn't go into detail about anything we already didn't know, i know this because i have the full decryption as i did it myself and have read the above code also.

1. i agree up until a point, the true nature of zombies is to get to the bottom of the story and figuring out the bits in-between ourselves... however not everyone can find people always willing and able to keep doing the easter eggs multiple times to try and figure it out.

2. ive posted and given coding to alot of the veterans on here either publicly or asked privately since W@W days on my previous name so posting code and bitching bout it kinda is not gonna get anywhere, as its always happened.

3. that code posted isn't the full code, so far only a handful of people have the complete code decrypted with all the steps and secrets laid out, yet none of us have posted those in great detail because it would ruin the game, the code above is the basic version, it doesn't go into detail about anything we already didn't know, i know this because i have the full decryption as i did it myself and have read the above code also.

So you have the Coding for the "Tower of Babble" EE? Both Maxis and Richtofen Sides? I would like to see just those parts of the Coding. PM me if you wish.

Okay, I personally think that the coding thing was a bit too extreme, but it's really started to make me think. I saw a picture on these forums of Town with all sorts of neon signs that said something about MEAT and a giant, green, fly-infested steak coming toward the screen. Then there was also a barrier set up with lights in an arrow like fashion. Yesterday, before I saw that post of the coding, I thought, Is there a racing gamemode or something? And what about a hidden level like in BO? Let's not forget, Dead Ops Arcade wasn't available until you basically broke out of the main menu and walked to a computer and typed in dead ops arcade. Maybe they did that again. Has anyone tried at the main menu to get out, or even in the zombies menu, like pressing some buttons to find a hidden map on the world map? I'll try these later, but think about it.