Denizens Started off as an Experiment, Proof in the Map

optimus555

• Administrators

Okay, then I guess I can rule out the 115 missile idea for now (since you brought up Maxis lessening the magnitude of Richtofen's plan). There would still have to be a reason why 115 is evident in the zombies at least; did it really spread world-wide that quickly? The only known zombies close to Hanford would be Nuketown and NML.

Essentially, if you look at the real Green Run experiment, you see they released a moderate amount of radiation into the atmosphere over a two day period. Like Chernobyl, it consisted largely of iodine-131. Now, put a zombies twist on it and say there was 115 there as well, depending if you believe as I do in that the Manhattan Project had heavy 115 involvement. With that, you've got the source of your Green Run breakout in Hanford.

Genetically modified? I can buy that. If they were, however, would that mean that...that these experiments were done on humans? You state that they have rather human-like heads, but the idea of the model originally existing as a human does not comply with the fact that they have tails. I suggested that they were infested with 115 was due to their strange ability to create portals. Had 115 been dispersed among the Earth, the idea of a portal being created as I stated several posts ago could have been plausible. Plus 115 does not exactly render any creature a zombie. Just look at our original crew; they were pretty much successful experiments w/ it, and the teleporters running off of the same element did not turn them into zombies as the first experiment at Der Reise had.

But I guess if we claim that these Denizens were not created by 115, what exactly are they? I still say monkeys because of the monkey cages in the PaP room, and they can resemble Denizens if they have been mutated enough.

That's where the issue lies. The fact that they have certain aspects of a few different species makes me unsure as to which is the original. I'd like to say monkeys because of the tail, but the head suggests human and the eyes suggest neither. That is why I came up with the idea that they were engineered, not mutated. They were created, not modified, if that makes sense. Of course this is just a theory, a flimsy one at that. They could always be a demon of sorts, some random creature. I don't know. I just can't imagine what type of mutation they'd have to go through to have that happen.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An enlarged cranium on an already humanoid species going through severe mutations doesn't seem that farfetch'd to me.

If their head is the only thing people can think of against them formerly being monkeys,I stand by my theory.

Also,I REALLY hope 3Arc doesn't go the stupid demon route.That'd just be SO lazy...

• Administrators

But hey - one thing's for certain now. These Denizens aren't natural creatures that were just exposed to radioactive elements and turned freakish like that. The more I read your posts Tac, the more it kicks in that maybe these little suckers are something that none of us can yet identify. But until we figure out how the hell these things were created and for what purpose (because let's face it - those are some screwed up creations then), I'm sticking by with monkeys still.

Maybe it's a fusion of monkeys and humans, though that would be the same as combining white and wheat bread together.

This talk of Denizens got much deeper than I expected. :shock:

Maybe its a side effect of experiments to fuse Monkey dna with human dna to reverse the "zombie" effect.

I don't like the monkey theory though. Reminds me of the whole argument that the Shangri la monkeys were the same monkeys from Ascension when they were clearly two totally recognizable different chimps. These Denizens don't resemble monkeys aside from the tail I guess but I still feel that's reaching. I think they are some new kind of creature created in one of the labs. I'm thinking something along the lines of a creature created in area 51 labs and transferred from there when the nuke hit in cages and sealed up in the pack a punch lab on town to either preserve them or continue research on them. Just so happened that they escaped and now inhabit the land around Green run.

They're clearly affected by light I never thought that was a debatable issue. I just want to make sure we don't try to forcibly call them monkeys when they clearly are not.

That's where the issue lies. The fact that they have certain aspects of a few different species makes me unsure as to which is the original. I'd like to say monkeys because of the tail, but the head suggests human and the eyes suggest neither. That is why I came up with the idea that they were engineered, not mutated. They were created, not modified, if that makes sense. Of course this is just a theory, a flimsy one at that. They could always be a demon of sorts, some random creature. I don't know. I just can't imagine what type of mutation they'd have to go through to have that happen.

I support this. We know they exist, and we know they're not natural. Thus, I think this is best answer for how they came to be for now.

I just want to clear a few things up and point us in a clear direction here. It is becoming apparent that the underground testing labs were using for human and animal experiments - maybe a combination of both. Somebody would of had to volunteer (or be forced) into that giant machine at Power plant in order for the Avagadro to be created. Anybody else reminded of Watchmen when you see the Avagadro spawn? (Dr Manhattan).

Tac brings up an excellent point with the Denizen humanoid head. Perhaps cross genetics, but Treyarch made it a little obvious. Down in the Pack a punch room there are plenty of bio hazardous waste barrels. You have to factor that in, there's no leaving it out.

Uuuuummmmm..... I suppose cross-species stuff might work because of monkey and human DNA being so similar, but still. Until we have more proof/reasonable speculation than the head, then I'm sticking with monkeys.

-almost identical body type

-scamper across the ground in an identical fashion

-They sound alike (compare denizen screeches to Ascension monkey chirps)

-Tails

-we've seen the cages used in the map used to store monkeys before

-Biohazard symbols could point to experimentation done to monkeys

• Administrators

am I the only one that feel like these denizens got some connection to the smoking crawlers on kino?

It was widely considered when BO:II came out, but there were some theories that quickly debunked it. The Nova crawlers are said to be the Vril-ya, an ancient and powerful group that seemed to originate from Agartha. In Shangri-La, you can see the remnants of them (well, more so as zombies). Notice how the pants they wear are almost exact to the ripped pants you see on the Nova Crawlers. Plus the crawlers don't have eyes or a tail. But good attention to detail mate!

am I the only one that feel like these denizens got some connection to the smoking crawlers on kino?

It was widely considered when BO:II came out, but there were some theories that quickly debunked it. The Nova crawlers are said to be the Vril-ya, an ancient and powerful group that seemed to originate from Agartha. In Shangri-La, you can see the remnants of them (well, more so as zombies). Notice how the pants they wear are almost exact to the ripped pants you see on the Nova Crawlers. Plus the crawlers don't have eyes or a tail. But good attention to detail mate!

That is a theory. That they are the Vril-Ya. It's a really good theory, but it has no support evidence besides conjecture, unfortunately. Right now, the best theory is Tac's genetic engineering theory, because it has the cages as evidence in ADDITION to the body structure.

• Administrators

Back on topic, I'm uploading a little vid of the boxes now for you to have a gander at. Not much to go on, but there are indeed some scrawlings on the boxes. Will edit this post when the vid's up.

Fantastic, thank you. I am in the middle of trying to access the PaP room and I realized I didn't know how to lol. Mac walked me through it so I'm still doing that, but I guess with Waffles here I don't need to confirm anything.

If anyone could post pictures it would be much appreciated since I have to slow of Internet to sufficiently watch a YouTube video. If no one will do such a thing, then keep an eye out for the words "ЗАРАЖЕНО" and "КОНТРОЛЬНО-ДЕЗИМЕТРИЧНИЙ ПУНКТ "ДИТЯТКИ"" as that would come back to these Russian writings: viewtopic.php?f=100&t=25556

Other than the fact that they are both small, want to kill you, and (in my opinion) have no Element 115, I don't see any similarities. One has a human face and a tail while the other has no face and no tail. One can halfway jump/fly and the other one climbs. One as NOVA6, one doesn't, etc..

Back on topic, I'm uploading a little vid of the boxes now for you to have a gander at. Not much to go on, but there are indeed some scrawlings on the boxes. Will edit this post when the vid's up.

Fantastic, thank you. I am in the middle of trying to access the PaP room and I realized I didn't know how to lol. Mac walked me through it so I'm still doing that, but I guess with Waffles here I don't need to confirm anything.

If anyone could post pictures it would be much appreciated since I have to slow of Internet to sufficiently watch a YouTube video. If no one will do such a thing, then keep an eye out for the words "ЗАРАЖЕНО" and "КОНТРОЛЬНО-ДЕЗИМЕТРИЧНИЙ ПУНКТ "ДИТЯТКИ"" as that would come back to these Russian writings: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 00&t=25556

Other than the fact that they are both small, want to kill you, and (in my opinion) have no Element 115, I don't see any similarities. One has a human face and a tail while the other has no face and no tail. One can halfway jump/fly and the other one climbs. One as NOVA6, one doesn't, etc..

But Tac. The Gas Zombies were ZOMBIES. Thus they had to have 115? And these guys, didn't you say that they were likely tested on by something with a 115 spin to it?

• Administrators

Waffles, thank you for those images.

I can see the the CCCP logo on the crates, but as far as I'm concerned, no Russian writing. One of the crates has what looks like a "HANDLE SIDE UP" arrow with the phrase "BEPX". I'm going to assume it means that the crate must be facing up as there is something fragile inside...something that should be careful when being handled (Denizen carriage anyone?).

• Administrators

But Tac. The Gas Zombies were ZOMBIES. Thus they had to have 115? And these guys, didn't you say that they were likely tested on by something with a 115 spin to it?

I don't think they had 115 in them, just NOVA6. But that's getting off-topic. I believe that a person could easily put a spin on things and say there was Element 115 in the area, but I don't see them as being results from any 115 experimentation based on what I have seen so far. They behave like Zombies, yes, but you could make the argument that anything trying to kill you is acting like Zombies.

Also about your Nova6 comment Tac.. what if there IS Nova 6 on the map? Will get a vid soon, college work permitting haha

Given the time period it's very well possible.

EDIT II: Tac wanted some screenies, so here they are!

http://imgur.com/a/ddTJS

The boxes are different than the ones from FIVE, actual boxes it looks like instead of cages. Definitely says CCCP in the first image. The second one says BEPX under some arrows... Interesting.

Thanks for the pics MrWaffles,

Ive been meaning to upload some pictures of the 'BEPX' containers.

From what I can find 'BEPX' is a type of locomotive train,

http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/locolist.aspx?id=BEPX

This then lead me to a company called - 'Belcher Oil Company'

which then lead me to a forum where they where discussing information about a man named 'David Ferrie'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ferrie

David Ferrie was allegedly involved in the JFK assasination & the 'New World Order'

In July 1961, Ferrie gave an anti-Kennedy speech before the New Orleans chapter of the Military Order of World Wars, in which "his topic was the Presidential administration and the Bay of Pigs Invasion fiasco." In his speech, Ferrie attacked President Kennedy for refusing to provide air support to the Bay of Pigs invasion force of Cuban exiles

Anyway, this may seem off a little, but to have containers which have 'BEPX' on them which just happen to be a of 'Train company' & considering when you look through the windows next to the PaP machine, there are Warehouse roller doors? I'm thinking that the crashed/derailed trains in the map may of been our transportation of the cages to the warehouse under the Bank? I do think there is more involved with this (I'm at work right now so a little bit hard to post something decent)

EDIT - CCCP

СССР (Союз Советских Социалистических Республик ) is a Russian (Cyrillic) abbreviation for the Soviet Union.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCCP_(disambiguation)

OR

Carbonyl cyanide m-chlorophenyl hydrazone, a highly toxic ionophore and decoupler of the respiratory chain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbonyl_cyanide_m-chlorophenyl_hydrazone

Carbonyl cyanide m-chlorophenyl hydrazone (CCCP), is a chemical inhibitor of oxidative phosphorylation. It is a nitrile, hydrazone and ionophore. In general, CCCP causes the gradual destruction of living cells and death of the organism. The CCCP affects the protein synthesis reactions in seedling mitochondria. CCCP causes an uncoupling of the proton gradient that is established during the normal activity of electron carriers in the electron transport chain. The chemical acts essentially as an ionophore and reduces the ability of ATP synthase to function optimally.

• Administrators

Anyway, this may seem off a little, but to have containers which have 'BEPX' on them which just happen to be a of 'Train company' & considering when you look through the windows next to the PaP machine, there are Warehouse roller doors? I'm thinking that the crashed/derailed trains in the map may of been our transportation of the cages to the warehouse under the Bank? I do think there is more involved with this (I'm at work right now so a little bit hard to post something decent)

This is one of the few times I don't have an exact quote, but I was dealing with the bus in one way or another and Russman said something along the lines of "Ah, I knew I should have taken the train." The trains are definitely an important aspect to this.

The Illuminati strikes again! :lol:

I think this really adds more to the background of Green Run than we knew previously. Now we know that there may have been secret exchanges going on between Team America and the Soviet Union. The Town and Farm seem to be fronts for secret genetic experimenting. Those creatures could have been shipped from Russia and used in the labs, possibly testing plutonium and 115 on them. This new information makes me a happy camper. :D

We have really shot off in this thread. My findings yesterday lead me to do a detailed analysis of the the farm house. Let me get back on topic, and consolidate a few things:

1) Gas crawlers may be connected to NOVA 6 crawlers.

2) There may be Denizens inside the carrying cases down in PaP room.

3) The trains wrecked throughout the map may have been carrying precious cargo such as test subjects for a secret experiment.

4) Warehouse roller doors in the Pap room windows. There are also forklift dollys with denizen cages loaded onto them inside Pap room windows, suggesting they were either IMPORTING or EXPORTING these creatures**

5) CCCP involved, which means it was a multinational government operation that postdates the year 1967. We can confirm because there are the CCCP symbols on the barrels in Pap room.

Just a few other things I noticed in game today. Two windows in PaP room have those small keypads on the side. If you take a close look, they have numbers on them. Also, those keypads have small buttons on them as well, that look almost identical to the keypads on the terminal computers in Power Station.