3 Word Story (CoDz Style)

Undead

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I begin I just want to say that I had to edit and add words in order for this to be a story. Anything I added is in parenthesis so that it can be seen clearly. I enjoyed doing this, and I am hoping this thread can be merged with Undead's OP. If not I will update it ever so often.

The Story Of CoDz

"It all started, we're all infected." Nowhere to go, nowhere to hide from the undead. "Just shoot me or I'll turn and hug you until you die. Shoot the brains, Stab their eyes, slice their necks, massage their shoulders, (or) join necrophiliacs club, then teabag. We should wait until its Christmas, then we'll kill before the turkey bites us back in the butt. But then something careened from above. It was a AC130 standing by like a majestic bird. It shot the zombies until the pilot turned, the plane banked and donkey punched King Kong. So it got destroyed. Then suddenly, a group of zombies by a donkey, while singing Nickelback (danced?). Shrew killed Shape, shape hit back, he then died and resurrected. Then he died again. Press the button to make it evaporate into thin air. But then even more undead arrived via jet-packs and started puking rainbows on America. Gimme more morphine or he'll have to smash pumpkins with a spoon. Dio killed God with their music.

Then Ozzy suddenly came around to shoot Lenne's guacamole. That made him rage quit so much that he broke Black Ops 2. Lightning struck him because the power had gone out. So then Samantha told me to go to sleep inside her shoe. Then Rictofen said "Let's visit IHOP!" "Who is IHOP?" said Nikolai to Tank Dempsey and the other dudes. The zombies then shot themselves because of the lack of information. Everything was quiet...*crash at Verruckt*

Lenne is awesome, UOTM high five! Thread is hijacked (and) Hell is purple. Tac... I approve. So then anyways, the thing is great advancements tonight regarding zombies from Black Ops 2, which are more developed Undead xPeriments that can not be killed. Unless I say so. With that said the Apocalypse will forever go on until we are all finally dead and teleport to the nether dimension when they found us hiding underneath the earth's crust. We were almost eaten by jellyfish and contracted syphilis like symptoms from some kind of freak-bag zombie who feasts on flesh and juicy brains. However sometimes it likes to dance with a mannequin, moaning the tune of "Murmaider", which does sound like....

"Knives? check"

"Rope? check"

"Run!? che-e-e-eck!"

"Hounds of hell? Those devilish puppies, they are back!"

"It's HAMR time!"

"Can't touch this!"

I said to Marlton as he asked Misty to knife him softly with her tongue...

"Rule number twenty is: Do not feed the zombitches unless you want to be one."

"Rule thirty is quite confusing until you realize it's not the end, but the beginning of the end."

So we're screwed unless we open the PaP room and get Mustang and Sally, then take their heads and tails too. 'Cause that's what Rictofen told us. But what if Lenne and PINNAZ were to find an over-powered weapon, so they could teach these zombitches to play nice, eat their vegetables, and f***ing die. We could then gather all the dragonballs, and defeat Santa before he turns into a magical tap-dancing penguin. I've gotta say that it's awesome being a submarine in an ocean with a crew of talking walruses. Coming to realize that walruses are friends with dolphins and they like to eat humans! One more thing Takeo should mention is that he is allergic to sheeps. That's why he sneezes continuously. But what about Nikolai, he's allergic to sobriety so he drinks gasoline.

Every time I read one of the parts that were mine I'm like

What I love about this is the well-developed characters and the archetypal figures present throughout. What I especially love is the obvious inner turmoil the protagonist is enduring as the AC130 eats King Kong's donkey. It's really one of those "edge of your seat" thrillers, and I'm just glad to have been a part of this marvelous production, no matter how negligible.