New Quick Revive Emblem

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I agree. I think all of these are 3 known perks where you can make a custom loadout for your zombie slayer character, just like you can in multiplayer:

Headshot Perk (Deadshot D?)

? Perk

Quick Revive Perk

So these will be permanent perks for your character while you play, maybe in addition to temporary ones you can buy on the map.

Yeah, I agree. I think all of these are 3 known perks where you can make a custom loadout for your zombie slayer character, just like you can in multiplayer:

Headshot Perk (Deadshot D?)

? Perk

Quick Revive Perk

So these will be permanent perks for your character while you play, maybe in addition to temporary ones you can buy on the map.

The first two images have a completely different style from the Quick Revive one. What makes you think that those 2 things are Perks too? Like RedDeadRiot said, this confirms that those are NOT perks more than anything...

The background does NOT have to be the same! Why would the show these two random images than a perk that we all know!

Not talking about the background but the overall style of them. The Quick Revive perk image is very simple, Icon style design in all white (just like perks in BO/WaW zombies). The 2 bigger images are very detailed in design.

Wow, seems like it's been burnt and rusted over TIME!(in a good way) :D So where does this take us...

Well I like it. Looks good! Still don't think that others are perks though guys, they'd be quite annoying to have in the bottom left of your screen as they're so (textured?).

I have had another idea. What if these are modes for 4z4? (the other two emblems)

Wow I love the new look. Hope they bring all the others with the same style... Or at least most of the others. Dead shot was kinda useless.

But I can understand what everyone is using about how those other pictures could be perks as well. Think, all of world at war and blops's perks had the shield behind them. What if the new perks in blops II doesn't have that shield? I'm not saying theyre on tiers or anything, but it is still a possibility

Peter, QR and the hand both have that shine to it, But like I said what if these are Tiers!

Honestly, just be quiet. The idea of classes in zombie's is as a whole stupid. You start off with no weapons and have to buy everything. That's how it works, and always has.

Uhh, Yeah that's how CLASSIC works, Obviously i'm not talking about classic, I'm talking about the new modes, Why give new mode if you won't be able to rank up? Rank up unlock new gear for those new game modes, Everything does not have to follow classic's way!