Trying to work out reza elghazi new tweet ...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on this site for a while guys, but from what I can see, it looks like the letters are the first letters of words, at the end, TWKZ to me doesn't mean 'two weeks' etc. I think it means 'Then We Kill Zombies!'

So my guess is:

'i Won You Now go'

'Dead and Defeated Zombie Undead'

Not a clue what OaOaB means

'Our Zombie's Unveailing and'

'THEN WE KILL ZOMBIES!'

Anyone agree with me?

I haven't been on this site for a while guys, but from what I can see, it looks like the letters are the first letters of words, at the end, TWKZ to me doesn't mean 'two weeks' etc. I think it means 'Then We Kill Zombies!'

So my guess is:

'i Won You Now go'

'THEN WE KILL ZOMBIES!'

Anyone agree with me?

nah i don't think so... like Liam said, it is definitely appearing to be a cipher of some kind. I was also thinking an anagram at first, but based on the ones in the spoiler tags earlier in this thread, I didn't see anything that would really hold any relevance to zombies...

So my guess is:

'i Won You Now go'

'THEN WE KILL ZOMBIES!'

Anyone agree with me?

Seems like you're just guessing random words there. It could be anything using that theory.

"i Want Yogurt Now grandma"

I've looked at this for a lot of the day trying to figure out what it means. I then looked at the previous codes that were cracked in COD black ops (ASCENSION and ECHELON codes)

http://bigdah.gamerkage.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-number-codes-decrypted.html (this code did originally start with numbers but you never know...)

Looks pretty complicated & (of course) took A LOT of time.

The person who decoded this from JFKs Profiles in Courage.

What IF this is the same principle but using the recent Beyond Birth and Death book that Reza and Jimmy & Syndicate have been tweeting?

Also just to be of some use here is a letter to number translation so no time is wasted:

9-23-25-14-7 4-1-4-26-21 15-1-15-1-2 15-26-21-1 20-23-11-26

i W Y N g D a D Z U O a O a B O Z' U a T W K Z

Some food for thought...

So it can't be a cryptogram due to the apostrophe in the middle of a 4-letter word. HOWEVER, as someone already said, it could still be an anagram (despite that massive spoiler tag) due to the apostrophe. The only words in the phrase that work with an apostrophe are "DON'T" and "WON'T" (unless anyone else can figure out another :? ?)

I vote we slash the DON'T or the WON'T and work anagrams from there.

BTW: to all those who still might think it is a rotational cipher (a=b, b=c), here are all of the normal rotations:

0 iwyng dadzu oaoab oz'ua twkz!

1 jxzoh ebeav pbpbc pa'vb uxla!

2 kyapi fcfbw qcqcd qb'wc vymb!

3 lzbqj gdgcx rdrde rc'xd wznc!

4 macrk hehdy sesef sd'ye xaod!

5 nbdsl ifiez tftfg te'zf ybpe!

6 ocetm jgjfa ugugh uf'ag zcqf!

7 pdfun khkgb vhvhi vg'bh adrg!

8 qegvo lilhc wiwij wh'ci besh!

9 rfhwp mjmid xjxjk xi'dj cfti!

10 sgixq nknje ykykl yj'ek dguj!

11 thjyr olokf zlzlm zk'fl ehvk!

12 uikzs pmplg amamn al'gm fiwl!

13 vjlat qnqmh bnbno bm'hn gjxm!

14 wkmbu rorni cocop cn'io hkyn!

15 xlncv spsoj dpdpq do'jp ilzo!

16 ymodw tqtpk eqeqr ep'kq jmap!

17 znpex uruql frfrs fq'lr knbq!

18 aoqfy vsvrm gsgst gr'ms locr!

19 bprgz wtwsn hthtu hs'nt mpds!

20 cqsha xuxto iuiuv it'ou nqet!

21 drtib yvyup jvjvw ju'pv orfu!

22 esujc zwzvq kwkwx kv'qw psgv!

23 ftvkd axawr lxlxy lw'rx qthw!

24 guwle bybxs mymyz mx'sy ruix!

25 hvxmf czcyt nznza ny'tz svjy!

I'm no certain if i'm right or just pure coincidence but i used this cipher tool called Vigenere Autokey i left the alphabet key empty and in the passphrase i put jimmy zielinski put the code in the "your message here" and got this

zOMBi EsZOM BiEsC AN'Ts PELL!

"zombies zombies can't spell"

EDIT: ok so now if i use the regular Vigenere tool and in passphrase i put zombies it decrypts to "jimmy zielinski can't spell" so i'm thinking this is either what it is and we wasted our time to the whole jimmy mispelling your or we're close and we need to try a different passphrase or similar decoder...

jIMMy ZiELI NsKiC AN'Ts PELL!

another usefull decoder is the "One Time Pad" where you put the code and you can type out something in the pad and if i put "zombies zombies can't spell" i end up getting

"jIMMy ZiELI NsKiZ OM'Bi ESZO!"

jimmy zielenski zombies zo!

I'm no certain if i'm right or just pure coincidence but i used this cipher tool called Vigenere Autokey i left the alphabet key empty and in the passphrase i put jimmy zielinski put the code in the "your message here" and got this

zOMBi EsZOM BiEsC AN'Ts PELL!

"zombies zombies can't spell"

EDIT: ok so now if i use the regular Vigenere tool and in passphrase i put zombies it decrypts to "jimmy zielinski can't spell" so i'm thinking this is either what it is and we wasted our time to the whole jimmy mispelling your or we're close and we need to try a different passphrase or similar decoder...

jIMMy ZiELI NsKiC AN'Ts PELL!

another usefull decoder is the "One Time Pad" where you put the code and you can type out something in the pad and if i put "zombies zombies can't spell" i end up getting

"jIMMy ZiELI NsKiZ OM'Bi ESZO!"

jimmy zielenski zombies zo!

Wow man great work. I just wish the decoded message was a bit (a lot) more telling than "Jimmy Zielinski can't spell."