A stupid idea i just came up with

Hey guys, CajunBacon here and I just thought of a dumb idea and decided to share it with my fellow zombie slayin bacon eating maniacs! So here it is: What if you could shoot certain guns will dolphin diving? (for example: pistols mainly, raygun, M&S, SMG's, winters howl)

yeah it sounds pretty dumb huh? the reason i did'nt put this in the zombie suggestions thread is because i did'nt want to taint that amazing thread with this idea. The reason theres not a whole lot of explanation is because i really can't think of one. anyways tell me what you guys think, and also

FREE BACON FOR EVERYONE!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a dumb idea. In fact, I can see a situation in which it would be useful.

For example, when you are running a circle in the Pig room on "Five", you often have to jump through the two windows. However, what if you have not broken them yet when you need them? Well you just dolphin dive through the window and shoot while doing it. Sure, you could shoot and then jump but with the zombies you might not have time.

:P

Indeed, I think it would be more useful in multiplayer than in zombies, but it would be a nice effect to have in both.

Last night I was playing Moon because I wanted to FINALLY get the One Giant Leap achievement. After both excavators had gone off, I dolphin dove off the cliff to kill myself. I was holding my Mustang and Sally and tried to spray them in celebration on my way down, but alas I found I could not :cry:

i think shooting while dolphin diving would be a good thing to put as part as an easter egg or an achievement or something. i dunno this just came to me while i was eating breakfast.

Let me guess... Bacon? But seriously, I have always wanted this! It isn't a very dramatic change, but the little things are what make or break a game. Le epicness arose from the magical addition which was the almighty dolphin dive. Le epicness became badass with the addition of flopper.

I have always wanted to have flopper, sprint and dive off of a cliff, decimate the zombies on the ground with my babies M&S, and finish with a bang from flopper.

SSHHYYYEEEAAAASSHHAABABBLLOOOOYYEEEAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

i think shooting while dolphin diving would be a good thing to put as part as an easter egg or an achievement or something. i dunno this just came to me while i was eating breakfast.

Let me guess... Bacon? But seriously, I have always wanted this! It isn't a very dramatic change, but the little things are what make or break a game. Le epicness arose from the magical addition which was the almighty dolphin dive. Le epicness became badass with the addition of flopper.

I have always wanted to have flopper, sprint and dive off of a cliff, decimate the zombies on the ground with my babies M&S, and finish with a bang from flopper.

SSHHYYYEEEAAAASSHHAABABBLLOOOOYYEEEAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!

i wish i had bacon :|, but if trhey would put this in the gam i would just have to much fun diving off tall places blasting zombies with M&S. im now starting to like this idea more and more everytime i think about it :D